Help lots of mods CTD

aladar75

I instaled a "few" mod and it did not worked so I wiped out and tryed to reinstall them theese are the mods i want to use:
post-277974-0-21602600-1387932259_thumb.jpg
The issue is after the betheshda logo it will crash but i don't know which mods causes the problem. If somebody can help me i would be greatful.

Generally whenever you get a CTD at before or around the logo of the games it means you are missing a master. A master is a file that another file needs to run if it's not there you will get a CTD. Download TES5Edit by ElminsterAU http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? then install it and run the .exe file it and it will stop whenever it hits something that is screwed up/missing fix it restart TES5Edit and repeat till it no longer throws up errors then try to start the game again.

Did you uninstall any mod when CTD issue started happening ?

If you did, then re-install that mod and check if he's being used by other mod mod first, if you didn't uninstall any mod, then disable all mods and install them 1 by 1 (plus test after each install). I had same problem with my game CTD after logo because 2 mods "real wildlife and realistic needs and diseases", for me RW was making my houses invisible (the one i have to build), so after disable RW, my game keep CTD after logo.

to fix this i had to:

- re-enable RW

- STOP RND in-game and make a new save (to make it clear, i`ll name it TEST SAVE 1)

- disable the compatibility patch for RW and RND

- disable RW

- disable RND

start game, load TEST SAVE 1, make a NEW save, (i`ll name it TEST SAVE 2, you can also delete test save 1)

- reinstall RND (i cant live without it)

- load TEST SAVE 2, re-enable RND in-game and keep playing.

NOTE: i got over 200 mods,  there is bound to be compatibility patches, ppl tend to forget to install this patches, make sure you have them if your mods require them.

-

Archived