Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

43 minutes ago, parashok said:

Old, but in my opinion, a good mod for armor that does not have its own CBBE BodySlide

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/06/9204-nier-automata-2b-pack-hdt-cloth.html

Try the UUNP bodyslide. I do that sometimes and just replace the body in bodyslide and then replace the original nif from the mod. You might have some clipping but that's an easy fix with the brushes in outfit studio

Spoiler

image.png.6ee7f39dde73035f97f057291edc1002.png

42 minutes ago, parashok said:

Old, but in my opinion, a good mod for armor that does not have its own CBBE BodySlide

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/06/9204-nier-automata-2b-pack-hdt-cloth.html

Uhhh arent there a decent amount of 2B-type mashup armors already in CBBE?

Like this one for example:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3002.html

1 hour ago, RedMonika said:

So, I'm messing with textures and I have this. How does one go about to remove this black portion sleeves or is someone who is experienced enough able to edit this for me?

Hide contents

image.png.18ffa7842a0335a46552dd9d665e80ea.png

Using the mask tool, Select that section of the mesh, press ctrl+i to invert the selection, then right click on "Pants_1" and select delete vertices.

That should get rid of it!

10 minutes ago, MaSOneTwo said:

The SliderGroups file has these lines.

unkown.png.95dc193b5a2455f3b9c6564cfcca3338.png

OK, now I know that mega upload does not automatically change the version of the file. When I uploaded it last night I realized my mistake and changed the file in my mega sync folder this new zip file has a different mega upload link.  It should fix the issue

36 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

OK, now I know that mega upload does not automatically change the version of the file. When I uploaded it last night I realized my mistake and changed the file in my mega sync folder this new zip file has a different mega upload link.  It should fix the issue

looking good now

unknown_fixed.png.68ee654bd94a84d44b06744b90c4d439.png

For the EbonyKai Outfit the file still misses the lines. I added them according to your file for the Unkown armour and it works like a charm. I can upload the file here for others to use, if you are ok with it.

1 hour ago, MaSOneTwo said:

looking good now

unknown_fixed.png.68ee654bd94a84d44b06744b90c4d439.png

For the EbonyKai Outfit the file still misses the lines. I added them according to your file for the Unkown armour and it works like a charm. I can upload the file here for others to use, if you are ok with it.

1074839044_2020-01-0718_51_48-Window.png.1bd59b0e89b5ca9bf2b2b1e2f96578c3.png

Oh i made the fix as soon as you had the issue, and updated the files.  Please do that next time if I forget again though

6 hours ago, RedMonika said:

So, I'm messing with textures and I have this. How does one go about to remove this black portion sleeves or is someone who is experienced enough able to edit this for me?

Hide contents

image.png.18ffa7842a0335a46552dd9d665e80ea.png

Use the mask vertices function (4th button on toolbar) in Outfit Studio to select the parts you want removed, then tool menu > invert mask,  then shape menu > delete vertices

Hope that helps

2 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Use the mask vertices function (4th button on toolbar) in Outfit Studio to select the parts you want removed, then tool menu > invert mask,  then shape menu > delete vertices

Hope that helps

That easy? Thank you!

OO that worked... thank you!

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Using the mask tool, Select that section of the mesh, press ctrl+i to invert the selection, then right click on "Pants_1" and select delete vertices.

47 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

That easy? Thank you!

OO that worked... thank you!

Lol I guess someone didnt see my message

5 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Hope that helps

I'm sorry to go on but you just opened a whole new world for me of possibilities for mashups

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Standalone by:

NIND \ slingray120 \ jimmyyu

DM me with your slider numbers and a picture of the clipping if you want something specific fixed!

20200108005302_1.thumb.jpg.e0430652c117a50394d73a315bb468b1.jpg

Tracer Armor CBBE HDT Bodyslide

(NOW ZAPPED)

IMAGE PREVIEWS:

Spoiler

20200107204855_1.thumb.jpg.18706795fa86c9bbeb54fe6078860d66.jpg20200108010202_1.jpg.7d9fb001d810712631207d2508eb9660.jpg

HDT DEMO:

Credits:

Possibly to xxdeathknight72xx.....This is a pretty old mod

3 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I'm sorry to go on but you just opened a whole new world for me of possibilities for mashups

You can also use that same process to split shapes. just use shape menu > separate vertices at end instead and give new name to shape. New shapes need to be re-conformed and possibly re-weighted depending on what your doing. No option to combine shapes unfortunately.

Glad it will help unleash your creativity!

13 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Sorry did not see your post either...so yes what he said. ?

And there I always thought seperating meshes into pieces was something complicated that needs experience in modelling and thus stayed away from it. But no, it's just painting on a mask and making a single click (plus some potential cleanup afterwards). ^^

Even though it wasn't directed at me, you still have my thanks. :D

4 hours ago, Imperfection said:

You can also use that same process to split shapes. just use shape menu > separate vertices at end instead and give new name to shape. New shapes need to be re-conformed and possibly re-weighted depending on what your doing. No option to combine shapes unfortunately.

Glad it will help unleash your creativity!

Sorry did not see your post either...so yes what he said. ?

This is extremely useful!

It should help with adding the difficult zaps!

Another Tip for Outfit Studio:

If you need a finer zoom than scrolling, you can hold shift, click the scroll wheel.  Moving the mouse up zooms in, down zooms out.

7 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

This is extremely useful!

It should help with adding the difficult zaps!

Another Tip for Outfit Studio:

If you need a finer zoom than scrolling, you can hold shift, click the scroll wheel.  Moving the mouse up zooms in, down zooms out.

I've been using it to remove pieces from other armor... I always wanted to remove one side of the pauldrons from the studded leather set.

Working on this to replace the nord ranger in Armonizer

Spoiler

image.png.e5ec80637b713df0c8693cb7409d62db.png

Thanks to everyone who shares their tips, workflows and workarounds as these are invaluable. It just takes some experimentation and a willingness to make mistakes, its the only way to find the correct method cause lets face it documentation on OS is "sparse". With a combination of masking, deleting, duplication and mirroring you can do some seemingly complex things with Outfit Studio like the harness on this skirt.

amiella.jpg

On 1/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, hp4068 said:

UUNP Kziitd XXX Toolset v2.0  +CBBE Bodyslide HDT

(Sorry I can't speak English well I'm using Google Translate)

This is made by someone I know.  

He's busy now There is no 2.1 version.

Version 2.1 should be made by others.

I'm waiting for version 2.1 CBBE Bodyslide HDT

To use only version 2.0, download it.

Download

CBBE Bodyslide HDT

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

No one is interested to convert it? I mean from what i see there are bodyslide files, only need to change reference from unnp to cbbe. 

here is download link. 

48 minutes ago, meikel1403 said:

for people that might be interested in my CosioHD conversions i have now my official personal thread for it i still gonna do cbbe conversions adjacently but im gonna mainly focus on CosioHD from now on

Meikel,

These would still work with CBBE, right? Just need the body to be swapped out?