My current set of restrains, an combination of rebuild of Jammers stuff and my own creations,

Ankle cuffs with an chain between them.

Also added two version without feet or cuffs so you can use on other boots, one rusted iron and one steel.

The slave boots, high heeled boots inspired by skyheels.

One is real heavy, one is real unique.

My Khajiit muzzle, two versions one with gag and one without, other races get Jammers cloth gag, with and without piercings.

Naughty stuff:

Jammers 16 16 labia rings with three chastity variations.

One locking bar with an lock, another with an bell, one last with an shield who cover everything.

The spanking dress, leather fetish dress, full length dress but still cover nothing.

The web dress, this is more an test of concept added it as it might be of interest.

----

New update, everything is back to loose files, I have removed the update.zip files you can remove the zarias_restraints.bsa file.

post-4589-13597873873529_thumb.jpg

post-4589-1359787387365_thumb.jpg

post-4589-13597873874336_thumb.jpg

post-4589-13597873874466_thumb.jpg

post-4589-1359787387473_thumb.jpg

post-4589-13597873875053_thumb.jpg

zarias_restraints.rar

post-4589-13597873946662_thumb.jpg

post-4589-1359787394716_thumb.jpg

post-4589-13597873957169_thumb.jpg

post-4589-13597873957339_thumb.jpg

post-4589-13597873957583_thumb.jpg

post-4589-13597873957782_thumb.jpg

its a bsa + esp file

it has no body mesh, just the items

the 16 labia rings, two locking bars and the shield

work just fine for UNP

the slave boots and feet are invisable

the human gag is good the eyebrow rings

are a little off the face when using Ran's custom head

going to make a Khajiit toon to try the

khajiit gag, it has a in the mouth buttplug LOL

looking forward to more items

thank you

item ID's if needed

02001830 zaria_labia_bell16

02001832 zaria_labia_lock16

02001831 zaria_labia_rings16

02001833 zaria_labia_shield16

02000D62 zaria_muzzle1

02000D65 zaria_muzzle2

02001DA3 Zarias_boots1

its a bsa + esp file

it has no body mesh' date=' just the items

work just fine for UNP[/quote']

Except the shoes. Toe placement is off with UNP ._.

But it's only visible to nitpicky whiners like me anyway ^^ It's still an amazing job!

Ty, this is designed for CBBE slim, nice that it works for unp to.

this is female only and everything is craftable, the piercings and gag under jewelry and the boots under iron armor.

The Khajiit gag uses an but plug as gag, best way to get an gag who work with the moth closed.

And yes the toes might be an bit off, uses skyheels feet with my boot.

Added an new boot now, crazier than the previous one.

post-4589-13597873908044_thumb.jpg

post-4589-13597873908435_thumb.jpg

wonder if the unp schoolgirl outfit

foot texture could be used for UNP shyheels feet

and thats for the work and the update magnemoe

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12443

This should probably work might add an sock or simply make the cuff much higher, this would solve the armor clipping issue.

Not sure how it will work to make it very high, has to experiment more with body part zones.

LOL' date=' the new high heels is probably one of the most unique shoes I've ever seen in Skyrim.

[/quote']

I guess you are right, however I had an real world inspiration http://awomanandhershoes.com/shoe-designers/aminaka-wilmont/aminaka-wilmont-eelko-moorer-sole-less-shoes/

Truth is stranger than fiction.

The "Truth" looks incredibly stupid. The heels look atrocious but the heels on the "Fiction" is just a ring, which I find very good or unique.

Those ring heels actually look more comfy than some I have in my wardrobe ^^ And they're really original I like them!

The web skirt could be a tinge webbier though. It kinda looks more like whipped cream to me but that could be just me ^^ Maybe you could make it less symmetrical and with smaller gaps?

Those ring heels actually look more comfy than some I have in my wardrobe ^^ And they're really original I like them!

The web skirt could be a tinge webbier though. It kinda looks more like whipped cream to me but that could be just me ^^ Maybe you could make it less symmetrical and with smaller gaps?

I'm an idiot or transparency maps.

Main problem is actually that the skirt don't follow the legs well enough so I can not make it as thigh as I want, this is an issue on all skirts in the game but most hide the legs inside the skirt but can not do that with holes unless I get real creative.

its a bsa + esp file

it has no body mesh' date=' just the items

work just fine for UNP

the slave boots and feet are invisable

the human gag is good the eyebrow rings

are a little off the face when using Ran's custom head

going to make a Khajiit toon to try the

khajiit gag, it has a in the mouth buttplug LOL

looking forward to more items

thank you

item ID's if needed

02001830 zaria_labia_bell16

02001832 zaria_labia_lock16

02001831 zaria_labia_rings16

02001833 zaria_labia_shield16

02000D62 zaria_muzzle1

02000D65 zaria_muzzle2

02001DA3 Zarias_boots1

[/quote']

Im using the CHSBHC body and everything works ok considering its not made for this body, except the boots. The feets go invisible

You have set a condition on crafting the gags that make it require the "advanced armor crafting" perk. I think you should remove it so that people who don't have this perk don't spend hours wondering how to get the items.

About the shoes, the first type is totally invisible for me, the second is invisible above the ankles. I use the original vanilla body.

You have set a condition on crafting the gags that make it require the "advanced armor crafting" perk. I think you should remove it so that people who don't have this perk don't spend hours wondering how to get the items.

About the shoes' date=' the first type is totally invisible for me, the second is invisible above the ankles. I use the original vanilla body.

[/quote']

About the gag, I made it steel armor as I plan to release the plain Khajiit muzzle as semi kinky face armor in an upcoming Khajiit pack.

It has an armor rating and can be upgraded as steel armor, will remove that from the restrains.

For the boots I have no idea, part of the problem might be because of skyheels who I took the foot from. Any other getting the same problem with default mesh?

Well it is interesting to see people using my muzzle, even if without credit.

I had already reshaped the old player version of it from FO3 to Skyrim Khajiits, though hadn't got it up anywhere yet.

ScreenShot19.jpg

Still it is kind of fun to shove a butt plug in their mouth then a muzzle over that :P

I had wanted to finish converting the collars and other player wearable parts of MyDog to Skyrim before putting it up though, so might still be a while until it is all ready as a modders resource.

Im using the CHSBHC body and everything works ok considering its not made for this body' date=' except the boots. The feets go invisible

[/quote']

Has two shoes in the last version, can you get up any of them?

Ah sorry, i didnt see this comment until now. The Slave Boots Light show up just fine on my CHSBHC body =)

Well it is interesting to see people using my muzzle' date=' even if without credit.

I had already reshaped the old player version of it from FO3 to Skyrim Khajiits, though hadn't got it up anywhere yet.

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/Rain_rTw/Temp/ScreenShot19.jpg[/img]

Still it is kind of fun to shove a butt plug in their mouth then a muzzle over that :P

I had wanted to finish converting the collars and other player wearable parts of MyDog to Skyrim before putting it up though, so might still be a while until it is all ready as a modders resource.

O sorry I did not know it was yours, I found it in an huge download here, somebody had requests from it.

Believe the but plug is from the same source.

The but plug was an way to get an plug gag to work with an closed moth, did not see the muzzle as an good enough gag in it self.

I all in the Fallout NV pack is yours? for credits.

O sorry I did not know it was yours' date=' I found it in an huge download here, somebody had requests from it.

Believe the but plug is from the same source.

The but plug was an way to get an plug gag to work with an closed moth, did not see the muzzle as an good enough gag in it self.

I all in the Fallout NV pack is yours? for credits.

[/quote']

No I never got around to porting MyDog to NV. I honestly don't mind stuff from that mod getting used in other places though, as I'd rather see it go to good kinky use then collecting dust somewhere on an older game. I was just letting you all know I would be putting together some of the parts of that into a resource file for Skyrim use.

And yeah just the muzzle alone made more sense in FO3 since there were the canibal raiders there and all, so anit-bite muzzles were needed in order to keep raiders as pets :3 . It does need that something extra to keep one quiet though so the gags are a good notion.