Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I need feedback please! Is anyone having problems with the Hanfu bodyslide in the Gentleman2 file I uploaded? I have converted built the outfits several time and have no problems. hp4068 says they are causing a CDT in his game. 

The only issue I see is that I have no bodyslide options for several of the clothes, as follows:

1. the Beize shawl

2. the moxiong Main (not the bra, it does have a bodyslide preset to work with, just the "main" part doesn't)

3. the qun skirt

4. the xie shoes

5. the Dudou and Dudou 2

Everything else has a bodyslide preset to work with.  Here's a screenshot of what I have in Bodyslide:

dudou.thumb.png.1f054e25ee1c00d3971f38045290a53f.png

19 minutes ago, Vortec said:

I didn't know Feet/shoes we're Bodyslidable

You can add sliders to them but unless they reach into the calf area, the sliders don't change any thing. If in the lower calf area and up, then the chubby legs, calf and thigh sliders effect them.

Edited by Sorceress99
2 hours ago, TR0767 said:

The only issue I see is that I have no bodyslide options for several of the clothes, as follows:

1. the Beize shawl

2. the moxiong Main (not the bra, it does have a bodyslide preset to work with, just the "main" part doesn't)

3. the qun skirt

4. the xie shoes

5. the Dudou and Dudou 2

Everything else has a bodyslide preset to work with.  Here's a screenshot of what I have in Bodyslide:

Are you saying you don't have the sliders for these? Cause the sliders are in the ShapeData and SliderSets folders as you can see..

capture_007_26112017_162802.jpg

You have to hunt for them in the slider list as they aren't in one group like most.

Edited by Sorceress99

Blue & White Dress CBBE HDT BS NIO  This is an Oblivion port I've been working on for a while. Mostly trying to get the skirt to behave and the gloves to fit a CBBE hand. Credits go to Vortec for helping get them to fit correctly. A beautiful dress with an oriental flare and the right amount of  coverage to accent legs and breasts. Hope you like it. 

Blue&White (1).jpgBlue&White (3).jpg

Blue&White (5).jpg

Blue&White (2).jpg

Blue & White Dress CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Edited by Sorceress99
3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Are you saying you don't have the sliders for these? Cause the sliders are in the ShapeData and SliderSets folders as you can see..

capture_007_26112017_162802.jpg

You have to hunt for them in the slider list as they aren't in one group like most.

Not quite sure what you mean by "Slider list" - I'll do some poking around and see what I can find. :)

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

The drop down 'outfit/body' list that has all the outfits to bodyslide

Ah - ok. Well, as my screenshot shows, when I picked "Dudou" under the outfit and went to pick a pre-set, you'll notice the preset list (the second drop-down box) is completely blank. It's only for the 5 items mentioned above, the others are just fine. They show up in the game, but they're not built according to the body I use (nor can they be, since the preset doesn't show up). Odd that it would for some, but not all..

EDIT: when looking at the 7zip file, it's just the "hanfu" files that are no-shows. everyting else (the aprons and the knickers, etc) show up ok. Just anything with "hanfu" in front of it.

Edited by Guest
On 22/11/2017 at 7:18 AM, hp4068 said:
That costume is my work.
Conversion request
Different costumes.
I just made it as close as possible.
So you mistook it.
Comparison screenshot.

92832581.jpg

can you tell me wat armors you use and niples rings on tis custom ? , need see wat physics i need delet on my mods , niples rings moove out breats on moove tnx :dizzy:

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

BDO Marine Romance CBBE HDT BS NIO. 

bdo romance (1).jpgbdo romance (2).jpg

bdo romance (4).jpg

BDO Marine Romance CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Thank you so much! Gonna download asap! 

*edit* Rangers outfits ribbon looks bit wierd, but 1st one looks perfect! May I request to convert BDO Yukata, if you haven't already, sry I don't have any links or files rn

Edited by ForgotUsername
Don't wanna spam

By request.. Absolute BunnyGirl CBBE HDT BS NIO  The strings across the corset wants to spazz with larger breast. If anyone wants to make them stay straight in Bodyslide. I would really appreciate it. Enjoy!! Be sure to tap the like icon if you like my conversions. 

Bunnygirl4.jpgBunnyGirl2.jpg

BunnyGirl1.jpgBunnyGirl3.jpg

Absolute Bunny Girl CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Edited by Sorceress99
4 hours ago, lafourminoir said:
The costume is not mine.

The costume you thought was the costume I asked to convert.
However, it was similar to the one I made, so I was excluded from the conversion request.

My clothes are separate.

This is my costume.

ScreenShot231.jpg.3d2ca9f059423484ee2deba31795c378.jpg