Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Anyone up for converting http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49535/? to cbbe hdt with bodyslide if so thank you.

I second this!  :D

You two wouldn't ask for this if you know how much of a pain it is to convert outfits with that many individual parts.

It's not HDT but some of it is bodyslide...

Anyone up for converting http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49535/? to cbbe hdt with bodyslide if so thank you.

I second this!  :D

You two wouldn't ask for this if you know how much of a pain it is to convert outfits with that many individual parts.

NewmillerSuccubus.zip

NewmillerSuccubus BodySlide.zip

Downloaded a bunch of armors and only went through last 10 pages or so. Thanks for everyone making the conversions. Btw could someone give a summary of how to fix the clipping issues for existing armor? I could fix some older armors.

Edit: I loaded the reference body and the outfit. I fixed the clipping by increasing the outfits mesh volume. Then i exported the outfit without reference. Now in the game i get CTD if i try to wear the outfit. So what did i do wrong? Would this be easier by improving the slider quality and if so how do i do that?

Edit2. Ok suddenly i got it working with the first method. Something went wrong during the first attempt. I noticed it in the nifscope as well.

Good job renaming that archive, it's exactly the same.

Good job at sounding sarcastic and coming off as an ass when someone is trying to be nice to you. You could have said: "I think a mistake happened..."

What are you some spoiled little kid that takes generosity for granted?

To those who did download expecting Bodyslide files. I do apologize... These are correct

Good job at sounding sarcastic and coming off as an ass when someone is trying to be nice to you. You could have said: "I think a mistake happened..."

To those who did download expecting Bodyslide files. I do apologize... These are correct

Succubus CalienteTools.zip

NewmillerSuccubusBikini.zip

Downloaded a bunch of armors and only went through last 10 pages or so. Thanks for everyone making the conversions. Btw could someone give a summary of how to fix the clipping issues for existing armor? I could fix some older armors.

Edit: I loaded the reference body and the outfit. I fixed the clipping by increasing the outfits mesh volume. Then i exported the outfit without reference. Now in the game i get CTD if i try to wear the outfit. So what did i do wrong? Would this be easier by improving the slider quality and if so how do i do that?

Edit2. Ok suddenly i got it working with the first method. Something went wrong during the first attempt. I noticed it in the nifscope as well.

So you solved every problem yourself or is there still something we can help you with?

Any chance that we could get a conversion of the Blades Hakama to bodyslide? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39718/? And if possible, a zap slider for the top on the female shirtless version? (This might challenge your easiest conversion Tribal Clothe, which tells me that I really need to put some time into learning this when I couldn't even get it right myself! :lol: )

Thank you very much for your time!

Any chance that we could get a conversion of the Blades Hakama to bodyslide? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39718/? And if possible, a zap slider for the top on the female shirtless version? (This might challenge your easiest conversion Tribal Clothe, which tells me that I really need to put some time into learning this when I couldn't even get it right myself! :lol: )

Nope, not easier since your modder didn't actually put a body into the outfit it doesn't actually fit the body.

And since the pants have so little vertices the outfit might look ragged ingame.

Nope, not easier since your modder didn't actually put a body into the outfit it doesn't actually fit the body.

And since the pants have so little vertices the outfit might look ragged ingame.

Thank you very much! They do come out ragged as you figured, which is a shame. Basic long skirts are so hard to find.

Thank you very much! They do come out ragged as you figured, which is a shame. Basic long skirts are so hard to find.

This time I simply "removed" the legs via ZapSliders.

That means the skirts should be straight but now your characters butt gets a little bit smaller whenever she puts it on.

That means the skirts should be straight but now your characters butt gets a little bit smaller whenever she puts it on.

Thanks again! Sadly, it looks like the skirt does the same thing as the last file, but simply makes the thighs invisible this time.

http://i.imgur.com/eA6VALB.jpg

I'm assuming this isn't a workable mod, the attempt is appreciated, though!

Thanks again! Sadly, it looks like the skirt does the same thing as the last file, but simply makes the thighs invisible this time.

How does the problem look on your end? Your picture is flawed.

And how did it look before? Gonna look into this tomorrow.

How does the problem look on your end? Your picture is flawed.

And how did it look before? Gonna look into this tomorrow.

Ah, sorry. I forgot that imgur links don't really work here.

Basically, most of the skirt in game is just gone. It looks like it got shredded and just hangs down in random lengths everywhere, exposing where the legs should be covered. In the bodyslide preview window, however, it looks great. Once in game, it's as described above. Adding the screenshot below as an attachment.

post-672166-0-47419300-1494116333_thumb.jpg

Basically, most of the skirt in game is just gone. It looks like it got shredded and just hangs down in random lengths everywhere, exposing where the legs should be covered. In the bodyslide preview window, however, it looks great. Once in game, it's as described above. Adding the screenshot below as an attachment.

That's not at all what i expected.

Seemes to be happening when I copy the bone weights but I have no idea how to fix that.

Seemes to be happening when I copy the bone weights but I have no idea how to fix that.

When you copy the bone weights part of the outfit isn't getting weighted, then a mask is applied on save which hides the unweighted area of the outfit, hence the shredded look.

You have to increase the search radius value on copy bone wieghts until on "save as" you don't get a warning message, this means its AOK.

You can get larger values than the slider gives by just entering a number in the box.

I am having trouble getting Bodyslide V4.2.3 to convert the Newmiller Succubus to CBBE. Only one bikini coverts while the rest remain UUNP. The boot upper tops convert but I am missing the soles and heels. There is also a red version that doesn't convert at all. Help!

When you copy the bone weights part of the outfit isn't getting weighted, then a mask is applied on save which hides the unweighted area of the outfit, hence the shredded look.

You have to increase the search radius value on copy bone wieghts until on "save as" you don't get a warning message, this means its AOK.

You can get larger values than the slider gives by just entering a number in the box.

That does work but now it looks weird in different ways.

I don't think that can be fixed though. it's just how the whole setup handles armor.

The skirt now moves like it is part of the leg and not how a skirt should move. I am completely unable to add cloth physics so I will have to leave this to someone else.

~snip~

I don't think that can be fixed though. it's just how the whole setup handles armor.

The skirt now moves like it is part of the leg and not how a skirt should move. I am completely unable to add cloth physics so I will have to leave this to someone else.

You can paint weights by hand. I think if you invert the mask that hides the unweighted parts it would only show those areas that would need hand painting, as the auto feature isn't up to the job.

~snip~

You can paint weights by hand. I think if you invert the mask that hides the unweighted parts it would only show those areas that would need hand painting, as the auto feature isn't up to the job.

I don't think that would help with the skirt moving like pants.

That aside; I didn't even understand what exactly those masks on the unweighted vertices are for, do you believe I know how to paint weights properly?!