Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 20/11/2017 at 9:21 PM, Sorceress99 said:

DV Bonemold Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO. Comes in light, medium and heavy armor.

NOTE: This armor set is part of my huge Divine (DV) collection that I am posting from time to time. The collection is a mash-up from various mods I have collected over the last 6 years of playing Skyrim and some are port-overs from other games. I am not  the original author of any of the material herein but have arranged, altered and/or retextured as needed to satisfy my game play whims. If you like the mash-ups, have problems, comments or suggestions, let me know or tap the 'like' icon below. I also love seeing pictures of your characters in my conversions so be sure to post some if possible. 

bonemold (1).jpgbonemold (2).jpg

bonemold (3).jpgbonemold (4).jpg

DV Bonemold Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Sorry if wrong topic but can you split this body armor into two parts (corset and pants)? I want a bottomless set but the pants part goes with the upper part,, so I can't remove it.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, lance_20 said:

Which Amor is this? can you please tell me the page number? or the name so I can google it lol

He already linked a direct link on the same page but here it is anyway.

4 hours ago, Highborn said:

It seems that nisetanaka is releasing new bikini armors, orcish and elven, as a Christmas gift. I couldn’t download it yet so I dont know if it is already body slide converted. If not, it would be great armors to be converted.

http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/ThirdParty/Nisetanaka/BikiniAscendVolume1.7z

Koffman works with nisetanaka and it will most likely be added to "the amazing world of bikini armor" soon.

On 12/24/2017 at 9:00 PM, Sorceress99 said:

I have no idea what your saying your problem is. The conversion works as it should as far as I can tell. It's been downloaded 316 times with no mention of problems with it converting to CBBE HDT correctly. Please explain exactly what the problem is.

First let me say I am not implying there is an issue with the conversion, it's definitely on my end. So what's happening is, I build the outfit in BS like I do with all my clothes, including some of your conversions(Which work fine for me), I do absolutely nothing different, yet in game this particular outfit changes my character's body's proportions(So for example the breasts grow ridiculously large) when I put it on. When I take it off, my PC's body goes back to normal. Other than that, it's working as intended(HDT features work and so on).

I'm not sure how else to describe this. I had something similar happen before but it was with clothes and armour which came with a body(So in those cases I simply deleted that in OS).

On 11/13/2017 at 12:33 AM, Sorceress99 said:

Leifang Hot Summer Outfits CBBE HDT&BS. I love this outfit. Just popped up on 9DM and wanted to be the first to convert it. I threw in a pair of shoes and a hat I hope you like. Any problems, let me know. Be sure to tick the thumb button to if you like this conversion.

Hot Summer (1).jpg

Hot Summer (3).jpg

Hot Summer (4).jpg

Leifang Hot Summer Outfit CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Kind of late to report this, but the low weight slider doesn't work in-game for this one, the equipped armor is at 100 weight regardless of what you choose despite being shown properly in Bodyslide 2. Would appreciate a fix since it causes the ugly neck-seam on characters below 100 weight.

2 hours ago, karoza said:

Kind of late to report this, but the low weight slider doesn't work in-game for this one, the equipped armor is at 100 weight regardless of what you choose despite being shown properly in Bodyslide 2. Would appreciate a fix since it causes the ugly neck-seam on characters below 100 weight.

The outfit is not set up to use the in-game sliders. Only the ones in bodyslide.

6 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

First let me say I am not implying there is an issue with the conversion, it's definitely on my end. So what's happening is, I build the outfit in BS like I do with all my clothes, including some of your conversions(Which work fine for me), I do absolutely nothing different, yet in game this particular outfit changes my character's body's proportions(So for example the breasts grow ridiculously large) when I put it on. When I take it off, my PC's body goes back to normal. Other than that, it's working as intended(HDT features work and so on).

I'm not sure how else to describe this. I had something similar happen before but it was with clothes and armour which came with a body(So in those cases I simply deleted that in OS).

I think your bodyslide is not writing to the right mesh folder the game uses. The mesh folder I include in the conversion is the one my game uses so the outfits in it are to my presets. which are quite abundant. Build the outfit to your preset, then look in the mesh folder and check the date and time the nif was modified. It should be within a few minutes of your build. If it's not, then un-install the mod and reload, then rebuild and check again.

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

You should be able to adjust the weight using the console command 'SetNPCWeight ***'  I never use anything less that 100 so I don't know if that will work.  Or adj your sliders in BS for the size you want.

You are misunderstanding me. No matter what the weight of the character is, the outfit that shows up in game is always max weight. I can change my character or follower's weight with the setnpcweight command or the RaceMenu slider but the change is not reflected in the outfit. Both of these commands change the body proportions only, not the neck proportions (which are saved upon creating a new game for every NPC in the save file so you can't change it anyhow)and therefore any character with a weight lower than 100 will get a neck seam. Playing with the weight slider in Bodyslide though makes the body proportions change accordingly in the preview panel, for example very thin at weight 0 and curvy at weight 100, and in the middle at weight 50. But when you start the game, the outfit permanently stays at weight 100 instead of behaving like in Bodyslide, which I believe is due to an error in the .esp so the game doesn't recognize the _0.nif file at all, only the _1.nif (highest weight) will work. None of your other conversions have this issue.

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

You should be able to adjust the weight using the console command 'SetNPCWeight ***'  I never use anything less that 100 so I don't know if that will work.  Or adj your sliders in BS for the size you want.

I tried it out to see if I could replicate their problem. I normally play at 100 weight and the outfit looked just fine. I set my weight down to 0 and all parts worked ok except the two tops. When I put the tops on it jumped the body back up to 100 weight and created the neck seam.

So I can confirm it's not seeing the lower weights for the tops for some reason. Maybe the shoes too. I did notice a little bit of ankle seam, but it didn't affect the rest of the body.

Your other stuff does all seem to be absolutely fine though.

Here is a mashup I'm wearing and nude at 100 weight. Parts from 3 different armors all converted by you.

20171227022751_1.thumb.jpg.5413323351d8e5fd7b16083bf712d49b.jpg

20171227022827_1.thumb.jpg.502157108e74dcb47558e8c5dee894f9.jpg

Same mashup at 0 weight.

20171227023008_1.thumb.jpg.982d32bbd4488897156863500e62b0be.jpg

Now the outfit in question at 0 the bottom and accessories are fine.

20171227023238_1.thumb.jpg.bc4516993831f42b38a0a84b4d510fb7.jpg

But as soon as I put a top on, it jumps the body back to 100. Everything was built in bodyslide the same exact way I always do.

20171227023413_1.thumb.jpg.399e5270a9437fc4d564a8f0ac2fedde.jpg

20171227023421_1.thumb.jpg.c8c525a9289a90629d0cae96ccbc1fa2.jpg

and  actually at 100, the only difference is the neck seam is now gone.

20171227023523_1.thumb.jpg.d5722a3314fa17266f68c2db978590ff.jpg

9 hours ago, karoza said:

You are misunderstanding me. No matter what the weight of the character is, the outfit that shows up in game is always max weight. I can change my character or follower's weight with the setnpcweight command or the RaceMenu slider but the change is not reflected in the outfit. Both of these commands change the body proportions only, not the neck proportions (which are saved upon creating a new game for every NPC in the save file so you can't change it anyhow)and therefore any character with a weight lower than 100 will get a neck seam. Playing with the weight slider in Bodyslide though makes the body proportions change accordingly in the preview panel, for example very thin at weight 0 and curvy at weight 100, and in the middle at weight 50. But when you start the game, the outfit permanently stays at weight 100 instead of behaving like in Bodyslide, which I believe is due to an error in the .esp so the game doesn't recognize the _0.nif file at all, only the _1.nif (highest weight) will work. None of your other conversions have this issue.

I loaded the conversion and built everything. I am seeing the same problem. For some reason the game is not using the _0 reference. Bodyslide is building the _0 & _1 correctly but the game isn't allowing you to set a lesser weight.  I've looked at all the nifs and the esp to see if any special instructions are in place but nothing unusual is apparent. I have no idea how to fix this.

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I loaded the conversion and built everything. I am seeing the same problem. For some reason the game is not using the _0 reference. Bodyslide is building the _0 & _1 correctly but the game isn't allowing you to set a lesser weight.  I've looked at all the nifs and the esp to see if any special instructions are in place but nothing unusual is apparent. I have no idea how to fix this.

I have the same issue on several outfits (including this one). And no idea how to fix :frown:

16 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Check the esp has weight slider support enabled, not sure if you can just enable and it will work but worth trying. Compare screen shot below of Leifang Hot Summer and Dem Succubus Gift as examples.

skyrimweightslider.thumb.jpg.d4d641af6ae160bc9ba0d183552a234d.jpg