Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Got it but they only come in two colors  :angry:  WTF do they post photos of 20 textures but only give ya 2?  ARGH!!

I don't know. Maybe, they like to tease people  :(

Pisses me off. :angry:  Way too many of them do it too. They may have a separate file with the textures only available to certain parties, IDK. I tried to re-texture them but the heel is part of the textures; not separated, so changing them boot texture also changes the heels. :o

I am looking for a collaborator to help with the HDT physics of some of my conversion that have extra bones to make the clothes flow and move more naturally. I am fighting an up hill battle and need help.  I have tried 10 times at the least to get the HDT skirts (Remake) by okame28 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82538/? to accept sliders but have had no luck. Even just re-positioning them to reduce the clipping and saving causes them to go spastic or CTD when I select them. I don't know if OS is corrupting the file or it's something I'm missing.  And this just one example. I want to be able to convert long dresses and outfits with long tails, sleeves and accessories that move radomly rather than in tandem but I'm limited by my lack of knowledge to do this. I need someone with the experience to weight rig the outfits while I convert them. Any takers???

Respected Sorceress99, I in game after clothing of some your fine dresses on NPC have a rupture on a neck and hands. So on прмер in old version My Love Dress CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2.7 the message 5096 all is normal without ruptures in 5377 rupture new the message (works normally only on NPC from 100 % in weight). As to me it to correct, and that for this reason to have to refuse these dresses. And one more question you will not do converting of clothes of the message 5135 Firefly Pack - dresses very were pleasant. In advance I thank for any answer

Respected Sorceress99, I in game after clothing of some your fine dresses on NPC have a rupture on a neck and hands. So on прмер in old version My Love Dress CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2.7 the message 5096 all is normal without ruptures in 5377 rupture new the message (works normally only on NPC from 100 % in weight). As to me it to correct, and that for this reason to have to refuse these dresses. And one more question you will not do converting of clothes of the message 5135 Firefly Pack - dresses very were pleasant. In advance I thank for any answer

A rupture or difference in body sizes at the wrists and neck are caused by a difference in body types. If this is on an NPC (or yours) their body is not CBBE. Since UNP and its variations are popular with modders, there is a good possibility they are using it. UNP and CBBE usually don't mate together well. You'll see a discoloration in the pelvis region as well.  The game uses which ever body type your using but a modder's body can be different causing ruptures. You may be able to change their body shape to yours by copying  your femalehands_1, femalebody_1, femalefeet_1 and femalehead_1 replacing theirs with them. Other wise you will have to cope with the ruptures by covering them up or don't use that mod if it bothers you too much. Hope this helps.