Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hello excuse me, can someone tell me where to find  a CBBE V3 HDT-TBP conversion for this outfits or can someone please convert them? thank you.

Fitness Outfit Bodyslide Conversion:

I feel sorry for that top...

TwXHfIv.png

Quite a bit of clipping when crouching because I can't just zap the base shape due to all the different bottoms. But I tried my best to remove the less-extreme clipping, there shouldn't be any with non-extreme idle poses.

The pack comes with everything you need. The old .esp referenced some non-existant textures and I added Texture Sets for the outfits so they all use the same mesh (one Bodyslide build affects all recolors).

Non-HDT, sorry.

Fitness Outfit - Bodyslide.7z

Hello excuse me, can someone tell me where to find  a CBBE V3 HDT-TBP conversion for this outfits or can someone please convert them? thank you.

6. Fitness outfit  http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-276.html#more

BbNjAQG.png

Quite a bit of clipping when crouching because I can't just zap the base shape due to all the bottoms. But I tried my best to remove the less-extreme clipping, there shouldn't be any with non-extreme idle poses.

The pack comes with everything you need. The old .esp referenced some non-existant textures and I added Texture Sets for the outfits so they all use the same mesh (one Bodyslide build affects all recolors).

Non-HDT, sorry.

Thanks for that sogpneman !! ;)

6. Fitness outfit  http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-276.html#more

BbNjAQG.png

Quite a bit of clipping when crouching because I can't just zap the base shape due to all the different bottoms. But I tried my best to remove the less-extreme clipping, there shouldn't be any with non-extreme idle poses.

Non-HDT, sorry.

Interesting, I'll give a try :)

Thank you very much sogpneman151 

It is a shame the outfit clips all over the place, the top clips on the back and the leggings clip on the inner thighs no matter what, i am pretty sure it has to do to my body setting but the outfit it's really nice, i wish i could get it to fit, just like the Dark disciple,  clips nasty all over the place too, perhaps later on i will have to work a lil bt  on a new body model and maybe the outfits will fit  :P i am using cbbe v3 have hdt installed and the hdt object, but i honestly have it off mainly because the camera follows my character meaning i see her back side no need for the collision thing since i am not staring at her breasts through all my playtime,  so i kinda find it silly to have the collision on for the breasts. But i admit having physics it's not a bad thing.

Thank you very much sogpneman151 

It is a shame the outfit clips all over the place, the top clips on the back and the leggings clip on the inner thighs no matter what, i am pretty sure it has to do to my body setting but the outfit it's really nice, i wish i could get it to fit, just like the Dark disciple,  clips nasty all over the place too, perhaps later on i will have to work a lil bt  on a new body model and maybe the outfits will fit   :P i am using cbbe v3 have hdt installed and the hdt object, but i honestly have it off mainly because the camera follows my character meaning i see her back side no need for the collision thing since i am not staring at her breasts through all my playtime,  so i kinda find it silly to have the collision on for the breasts. But i admit having physics it's not a bad thing.

The leggings clip for the reasons I already mentioned. The tops I can look at fixing clipping though.

The tops I can look at fixing clipping though.

Made some major improvements on the Bra and several smaller ones on the top. You shouldn't see much for clipping on the bra. There will be some on the Top if you have both Cleavage and Double Melon sliders at very high values.

Download at the post here.

aight, finally managed to convert Hentai's china dress. like i've said, i myself use a fairly voluptuous body shape, and everything seems fine, so i'll just put this up for those interested. do note that i'm not as awesome as the other modders here, so please bear with me in case there's anything wrong with the outfit, i'll try to help as much as i can.

you'll need the original files here. note : grab the sevenbase bombshell version.

craftable and upgradable. leather section. F variant is the one you're looking for.

you can also choose between belly weighted and non belly weighted in bodyslide.

boots are also available, but i doubt it's really part of the china dress mod, but i converted it anyway :P

truckloads of thanks to Levionte and cell for helping out with the funky weighting issues. you magical unicorns.

Nice, thx pal (and Levionte).

I know what you meant, but I like how you went out of your way to say that you and I aren't pals. :P

Do this, if not difficult

image.png

Sexy Evening Dress

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above. And please support the original author(s) while you're there.

I really thought this one was done already, but I couldn't find it anywhere. After a couple minutes I decided it'd be easier to just do the outfit than to keep searching, so... here ya go.

Sexy Evening Dress Bodyslide + HDT.7z

The tops I can look at fixing clipping though.

Made some major improvements on the Bra and several smaller ones on the top. You shouldn't see much for clipping on the bra. There will be some on the Top if you have both Cleavage and Double Melon sliders at very high values.

Download at the post here.

Thank you, i downloaded it and i will check it tomorrow (or later today since it's  almost 6 am here hehe)

aight, finally managed to convert Hentai's china dress. like i've said, i myself use a fairly voluptuous body shape, and everything seems fine, so i'll just put this up for those interested. do note that i'm not as awesome as the other modders here, so please bear with me in case there's anything wrong with the outfit, i'll try to help as much as i can.

you'll need the original files here. note : grab the sevenbase bombshell version.

craftable and upgradable. leather section. F variant is the one you're looking for.

boots are also available, but i doubt it's really part of the china dress mod, but i converted it anyway :P

truckloads of thanks to Levionte and cell for helping out with the funky weighting issues. you magical unicorns.

I know what you meant, but I like how you went out of your way to say that you and I aren't pals. :P

image.png

Sexy Evening Dress

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above. And please support the original author(s) while you're there.

I really thought this one was done already, but I couldn't find it anywhere. After a couple minutes I decided it'd be easier to just do the outfit than to keep searching, so... here ya go.

Thx Levionte!

Thank you, i downloaded it and i will check it tomorrow (or later today since it's  almost 6 am here hehe)

I am going to take another look at the whole thing. I'm disappointed in myself, the whole thing felt rushed and I should not have released it in the state it is.

I will post back when I've had the chance to go over it carefully. Sorry for spam posting here with updates. As it stands it's pretty shoddy work and you shouldn't have to settle for massive clipping.

Sorry for the let down.

Nice conversion Levionte.

image.png

Sexy Evening Dress

Thx Levionte!

lol

I am going to take another look at the whole thing. I'm disappointed in myself, the whole thing felt rushed and I should not have released it in the state it is.

I will post back when I've had the chance to go over it carefully. Sorry for spam posting here with updates. As it stands it's pretty shoddy work and you shouldn't have to settle for massive clipping.

Sorry for the let down.

Nice conversion Levionte.

If we threw people out for spamming development and feedback posts, I would have a lifetime ban by now.

Take your time. Pants/stockings that are so snug to the body are probably the most difficult items to convert. And a lot of it isn't even your fault so much as it's the accuracy of the bone weighting and quirks in the animations that needs to be accommodated for. I could honestly do 5-10 evening dresses in the time it'd take to do one pair of stockings at similar quality; so take your time.

Ok quick question....how in the heck do you take an outfit that was in the first release of BS2 and optimize it for the lastest version of BS2 because I want to take Optioq's mandu bodyslide and optimize it for the latest version of BS2 He never Updated it :( ....how can this be done? is it simple is it difficult? I also tried editing the outfit when I created the bodyslided mesh in outfit studio by taking it and using my body as a reference and copied bone weights, exported it as a nif and tested it in game. but that only warped them mesh really bad at the legs

:edit: Nevermind I figured it out tinkered with the outfit studio a bit and managed it myself

For the love of god people move on to body morphs XD move to the new age shit. Where are my UUNP morphs at son xD.

1. Do it yourself, takes like 2 minutes via outfit studio.

2. CBBE has morphs too, it's not just UUNP. CBBE is more user friendly imo then UUNP especially when it comes to converting outfits.

I have tried and tried to get the HDT weights to work on Skimpy Assassin Outfit and it refuses to work. I have been  using CBBE HDT body. If anyone can get this to work I will def talk nice about you when I get to Heaven.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61858/?

Selected all the bones, Copy Selected Weight to each individual piece of the armor (assuming it's not just all one object), still nothing?