Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hello there I have a gift For all and some bad news first

some of the semens will CTD when equipped or Lockup the game. now this is something that I did not create my self but something I ran in to when I tried to convert them to CBBE

Now Most of the non Body Clothes Item are will work with out converting them so all I really had do was the latex Stocking, Corset, the armbinder and the Schoolgirl outfits.

Enjoy.   

Kziitd XXX Toolset v2.0 CBBE.7z

18 minutes ago, Dudemer said:

some of the semens will CTD when equipped or Lockup the game. now this is something that I did not create my self but something I ran in to when I tried to convert them to CBBE

Now Most of the non Body Clothes Item are will work with out converting them so all I really had do was the latex Stocking, Corset, the armbinder and the Schoolgirl outfits.

Enjoy.   

Kziitd XXX Toolset v2.0 CBBE.7z 29.59 MB · 1 download

You all have fun now 20191031000550_1.jpg.25e5e241c852638b7ecc99bbb38f60c9.jpg

20 hours ago, Dudemer said:

Enjoy.   

Kziitd XXX Toolset v2.0 CBBE.7z 29.59 MB · 80 downloads

hmm weird, still have wrong texture, exactly same like in first screen shot you posted. 

23 hours ago, Dudemer said:

Enjoy.   

Kziitd XXX Toolset v2.0 CBBE.7z 29.59 MB · 93 downloads

The gag scripts are not working for me, also the body texture for the clothes is REALLY messed up, do you have any advice?

8 hours ago, sjthksdjhktasudyktsd said:

The gag scripts are not working for me, also the body texture for the clothes is REALLY messed up, do you have any advice?

1. I honestly don't know why it is not working for you? scripts aren't really my thing dude it maybe something of a pathing error check if you or your mod manager put the scripts file that came with the mod zip in the right place /Skyrim/Data/scripts 

2.Use your peepers

9 hours ago, Dudemer said:

I found that if you take off the armor and put back on a couple of times it goes away.

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

i made it to my own personal taste so it dosent look like the original mod additionally should you use with it somewhat of a panty mod like i did in the preview pictures

MBO 0041 by Team Tal CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Spoiler

916247886_Preview1.png.216aadacb5e3cca023d7e79a54c013b8.png608787535_Preview2.png.b1247ab32f8f8df4caad71f19e8ddd14.png454890077_Preview3.png.0ffc1938576aeee571e36ddbfb689266.png

Download Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l5foTvgHYYKsW6CSMEZ6dQw1oiJzb4jj

Hmm... there used to be a mod for that on the Nexus, but the link is now dead.

Well, good think I still have it on my harddrive.

Full disclosure, I did not create this. I only downloaded it from the Nexus (I did however create a Cosio verison, if anyone's interested), but I don't remember who made it and since the link is dead, I can't look it up either.

Piercings CBBE Bodyslide edition.7z

33 minutes ago, skyrimguru said:

hi
I have a problem with my body in Skyrim.
With Bodyslide I made the chastity belt much too big for testing (picture below) and in the game it just fits in the back (pictures above).
what is wrong with the body of Bodyslide or in the game?

Keuschheitsgürtel fertig.jpg

Bodyslide

Daten.JPG.90e43455414454fdeb4ff5b4a991b901.JPG

It's not the body its the belt. The belt sliders are not setup right to the body, Do to you not having the belt close enough for the belt sliders to sink with the body own sliders. Get the belt as close as you can before clipping and then reconform the sliders to the body