Hmm , I cant download anything its only loading and then he wants the password , i typed it in and nothing works. Just loading loading loading ...

The same for the link with all idles doesnt work either for me , its just loading ... and I waited 10 minutes now.

Hmm , I cant download anything its only loading and then he wants the password , i typed it in and nothing works. Just loading loading loading ...

The same for the link with all idles doesnt work either for me , its just loading ... and I waited 10 minutes now.

Look here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional download All-in-one package

All-in-one-Package

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8436049/mt_idle.zip.html

regards,Sha

Thanks to shabazzaskyrim

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you guys using for having this motion for the boobs ? I'm using hdtPhysicsExtension v10-24, tbbp, CBBE curvy, xpms1.91 and I don't have such wonderful boobies motions!

Btw, is it the right order to install them 4 ?

Thanks a lot and merry xxxmas! :lol:

EDIT -> I already had a hdt.xml and a hdtm.xml...  :huh:  Let's see if it's working when i overwrite...

EDIT 2 -> Files overwrited... nothing changed... did I miss anything ?

Look here!

For the boobs collision see this post: Conversions for Manga body

download the hdt.xml and follow these instructions on this page: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22938-add-hdt-breast-collision-physics-to-all-your-armor-with-just-1-armor/page-2

hi Kamo

did you contact the author of this anim's?
now comes my question, it would be possible anim 1 to 5 in one to "combine"?

german

hast du kontakt zum autor dieser anim's ?

jetzt kommt meine frage , wäre es möglich die anim 1 bis 5 in eine zu "kombinieren" ?

hi Kamo

did you contact the author of this anim's?

now comes my question, it would be possible anim 1 to 5 in one to "combine"?

german

hast du kontakt zum autor dieser anim's ?

jetzt kommt meine frage , wäre es möglich die anim 1 bis 5 in eine zu "kombinieren" ?

Yes I did contact the author. I can ask him.

German

Ja ich habe kontakt zum Autor. Ich kann ihn fragen

@dje34: You must also edit the meshes that you want collision to appear. http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/tutorials/article/8-setup-breast-collision/

Look here!

Optional download All-in-one package

All-in-one-Package

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8436049/mt_idle.zip.html

regards,Sha

Thanks to shabazzaskyrim

What are you guys using for having this motion for the boobs ? I'm using hdtPhysicsExtension v10-24, tbbp, CBBE curvy, xpms1.91 and I don't have such wonderful boobies motions!

Btw, is it the right order to install them 4 ?

Thanks a lot and merry xxxmas! :lol:

EDIT -> I already had a hdt.xml and a hdtm.xml...  :huh:  Let's see if it's working when i overwrite...

EDIT 2 -> Files overwrited... nothing changed... did I miss anything ?

Look here!

For the boobs collision see this post: Conversions for Manga body

download the hdt.xml and follow these instructions on this page: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22938-add-hdt-breast-collision-physics-to-all-your-armor-with-just-1-armor/page-2

Thanks, guys ! I'll try to get it working !

EDIT -> w00t ! It is working ! Thanks a lot !

not sure if said yet, but it would be cool if you made the idle randomly change to one of the animations you made . so every time my character idles i see i different response... :cool:

that would be sweet as hell, but I don't think that's physically possible to accomplish with the tools available.