If you need help finding a mod that may have been deleted..

iz

...Send me a message. I've always been really into modding and Oblivion was my favourite game for it. I noticed some old Japanese Oblivion blogs have been disappearing and some of them had great mods, I also noticed people are still modding the game so it'd be a shame if a person didn't have access to a particular file. I basically saved and organized everything(I even backed up SHY before it went down) I came across that you couldn't find on nexus and I'm pretty impressed with my pose/animation and clothing departments.

Join my chatroom or send me a message if you need assistance, it'd be a shame if my library stayed mostly unused.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DemWaifus

post-2207-0-72667300-1387783461_thumb.jpg

I got a PM but I think this thread might be a bit better if I include the information I supply in messages :P

Hi! I saw your post about deleted Oblivion mods but I was wondering if you had any speedbuster MPW mods, and what kind of pose/animation mods you have. 

I think I have all pose mods, but what 'rare' ones do you have?

I have roughly 450mb of pose mods and 220mb of animation files roughly organized(not including R rated animations). I got a lot from Japanese blogs and SHY uploader and Korean(naver) pose mods like goma's full(?) set. The 'rare' pose mods I have came from a Russian site that had some restrictions to downloading mods but had a lot of Korean and Japanese files that I never did find anywhere else. The pose mods contained on this site I think were straight from Russia and they are pretty good. Also the reason I made this thread was because Ryk's blog died and he had some pose mods and other stuff so maybe those are limited edition shinies as well? 

Here are my SPB mods. I don't recall ever getting the ones he had under password protection

post-2207-0-08017900-1387942502_thumb.gif

A very nice collection of pose mods and animations for sure! This will take some time to check them out and compare them to what I have got...

I'm not sure if this is the version of 'DOC - Grave Of Thanatus' Sasha is searching for. Since he emphasized he is looking for an old version. Some time ago I got the mod from these very links but can't say if it's the one featured in the Elysees YouTube clip. Only a bit of material included I found a use for. Especially a funny weirdo guy (the eponymous Thanatus himself?).

I once started recolouring his texture because he is a bit on the bland side, all sad and grey.

I missed a folder of animations, it's presumably everything Goma released. I think his pose pack was very popular but I really liked his/her idle and combat animations.

Goma's blog is here, it has outfits as well as animations for Oblivion and Skyrim

http://blog.naver.com/wjdvvv

and Oblivion animations/idles/poses here

http://www.4shared.com/folder/jRq7IOj6/goma_idle.html

Definitely one of my favourite modders and they've got some Skyrim stuff up for download as well. It was nice seeing Goma poses for Skyrim but posing in that game isn't as fun as it was in Oblivion.

Gvman, I think you may need an account for 4shared. I could have put it on mega or mediafire but I always upload things that put risk on my account and my 4shared account just has Oblivion stuff on it. Sorry about that.

I use mega for everything unless someone is have trouble downloading. Not sure if any of the Goma ones are different from the ones on the nexus or not. I use to use them a lot but recently came across some from type2/speed buster(SPB) that I have been using that are pretty good.

I guess I don't have it then, I just have the one I linked.

Cheers, I had to ask anyway,cant find it in the next except naver( and I dont wanna give any phone number for a registration,it might had been removed anyway).

Great collection,with many lost diamonds.Thanks for sharing these mate

Back from my holiday break.

Sasha, I have "Dungeon Of Chaos - Ep.1 Grave of Thanatus.7z" which I got from Elysees for a friend a couple of years ago.

Kosu, I'll upload all the animations but it will take me a while I bet.

EDIT:

Found that dungeon mod already uploaded. 

http://search.4shared.com/q/1/Dungeon+Of+Chaos+-+Ep.1+Grave+of+Thanatus.7z

Thanks but you misunderstood me :-/

is an older version and (Dungeon Of Chaos - Ep.1 Grave of Thanatus) new version.

Archived