The Neel Posted Wednesday at 06:05 PM Posted Wednesday at 06:05 PM Somehow for me the elf destiny compatch is not working!
loverskuroko Posted Wednesday at 11:23 PM Posted Wednesday at 11:23 PM (edited) Hello, looks like with the release of the latest update 'By God Alone' the base CD3 Mod now bugs the small portraits, showing only... feet i've tried loading on and off all the mods (not many) of my list and i singled out the base CD3 mod not game breaking but kinda off putting as i'm not into feet i'll try plaing a bit and see if anything else is bugged i am using the latest downloadable version of your mod Edited Wednesday at 11:23 PM by loverskuroko 1
stephanmartins Posted Thursday at 12:35 AM Posted Thursday at 12:35 AM Oh the new DLC changed a lot of the UI, so we're gonna have to wait a few mod updates
AngelBiscuit Posted Thursday at 01:44 AM Posted Thursday at 01:44 AM 8 hours ago, The Neel said: Do you reccomend any particular elf destiny mod list and also how did you manage to get the pubic hair on your elf? Could you kindly, perhaps share your own playlist for the elf destiny stuff? My playlist is currently partially playable due to By God Alone so I cant in good faith share it right now, Ill get back to you when all the mods got updated and see if some wont. You can use this one https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3438636010 Its just textures a good compliment for CD3 due to the lack of female genitals.
Lord Bohemond Posted Thursday at 02:55 AM Author Posted Thursday at 02:55 AM The new tenet system looks interesting and I think I can add a few naughty ones like The Cum Church for example hahaha. Let me know if you have something in mind. 3
Er6o Posted Thursday at 07:48 AM Posted Thursday at 07:48 AM How do I get this mod to work with the Godherja conversion? (I am running the game at 1.19) The modelling of the pensis are glowing and the prompt for replacing tenets of the faith is open when you load and isn't dismissable or interactable. Sounds like there has been similiar issues before in the thread but I couldn't find a direct answer to what was the issue then.
i0Bjhansen0 Posted Thursday at 08:06 AM Posted Thursday at 08:06 AM 5 hours ago, Lord Bohemond said: The new tenet system looks interesting and I think I can add a few naughty ones like The Cum Church for example hahaha. Let me know if you have something in mind. I'm hoping the creator of Homoerotic Faiths comes back and updates it for 1.20. Otherwise I literally cannot play the game. But I have a feeling they aren't coming back cause they haven't responded to anyone in the mod thread for a while. So I'd ask if you'd consider updating it if they don't or possibly making a separate mod that works similar to it. 2
BINGWILD Posted Thursday at 09:48 AM Posted Thursday at 09:48 AM 10 hours ago, loverskuroko said: 哈罗, 看起来随着最新更新“By God Alone”的发布,基本CD3 Mod现在错误地使用小肖像,只显示......脚 我试过加载和卸载我列表中的所有模组(不多),我挑出了基础CD3模组 不是破坏游戏,而是有点不折不起,因为我不喜欢脚 我会试着玩一下,看看还有什么有问题吗 我正在使用你模组的最新可下载版本 I think this is due to EPE. This mod had some problems on 1.20
Obscureshy Posted Thursday at 11:05 AM Posted Thursday at 11:05 AM (edited) I can confirm is this mod, not EPE (That i don't use). I have the same problem as loverskuroko, a problem that disappered once I remove this mod Edited Thursday at 11:06 AM by Obscureshy
BINGWILD Posted Thursday at 11:16 AM Posted Thursday at 11:16 AM 8 minutes ago, Obscureshy said: I can confirm is this mod, not EPE (That i don't use). I have the same problem as loverskuroko, a problem that disappered once I remove this mod That might be an issue with any mod that edits character body models, since EPE has almost the exact same visual bug. Not sure when the author plans to update it, but if you can't wait, you might want to try using some AI coding agents to help fix it. A lot of AIs are actually pretty useful for troubleshooting mod issues right now.
BINGWILD Posted Thursday at 12:24 PM Posted Thursday at 12:24 PM Hey everyone, I had an AI help whip up a quick hotfix. Loading it after the current CD3 mod should fix the issue where only the legs are showing—feel free to give it a shot. Once the original author officially updates the mod, you can just disable this one and you should be good to go. It won't mess with your existing CD3 setup. CD3_Portrait_Compatibility_Fix_v0.1.0.zip
BINGWILD Posted Thursday at 12:25 PM Posted Thursday at 12:25 PM 1 hour ago, Obscureshy said: I can confirm is this mod, not EPE (That i don't use). I have the same problem as loverskuroko, a problem that disappered once I remove this mod U can try my fix mod
Velerion Posted Thursday at 05:51 PM Posted Thursday at 05:51 PM (edited) 5 hours ago, BINGWILD said: U can try my fix mod Thanks for the fix, but the cd3_portrait_fix.mod file is broken. Added the fixed file (just replace it). At least portraits seems to be fixed! cd3_portrait_fix.zip Edited Thursday at 05:52 PM by Velerion
AngelBiscuit Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Updated the Elf Destiny + CD3 Compatch for By God Alone should work with the portrait fix. Elf Destiny + CD3 Compatch V1.1.rar
Lord Bohemond Posted 12 hours ago Author Posted 12 hours ago Update v1.10.0 Changes: Update for the latest game version (By Gold Alone) 1.20.* Lots of changes Currently, only CD3 and CD3 - ARSL have been updated. The other patches are either ongoing or pending Note: Stay away from the The Papal Courtroom for now because I still need to patch it for the sex scenes. It will take 1-2 days. 6
GeniusMind Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago @Lord Bohemond I love the idea of a "Cum Church"! Or rather a "Cum Rite"? Homoerotic Faiths is a wonderful mod but very complex and can easily unbalance your gameplay because of some benefits. Not to mention that you'll become easy prey for religious war, if your character is the only one following a Homoerotic Faith.
Allnewsuperfake Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 3 hours ago, Lord Bohemond said: [...] Note: Stay away from the The Papal Courtroom for now God damn it. Literally. How am I supposed to go to work?! Well, there is no CK3 for me without the CD3 anymore, so a new game it is.
Lux Lux Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago (edited) 5 hours ago, Lord Bohemond said: Update v1.10.0 Changes: Update for the latest game version (By Gold Alone) 1.20.* Lots of changes Currently, only CD3 and CD3 - ARSL have been updated. The other patches are either ongoing or pending Note: Stay away from the The Papal Courtroom for now because I still need to patch it for the sex scenes. It will take 1-2 days. ***** EDIT****** SOLVED I dont know if another mod is messing it up or if i did something wrong but Im not getting sex scenes now. Instead of your location, Im just getting a generic wide shot of the throne room. I tried a couple of cultures so its not specific to my court. *********** I found the issue! Its the Set in Stone mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3810761892 It messes up your court stuff Edited 6 hours ago by Lux Lux
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now