Blazerod_ Posted August 24 Posted August 24 11 hours ago, Lord Bohemond said: The cock will only show if the character has the correct nudity flags. Could you click on the undress checkbox? Is that a mod you are using to edit the character?  I was using the undress character option from EPE in the game rules and the undress checkbox came from a mod called better ruler designer. Same thing happened when I check the box, should I remove the mod? Â
Lord Bohemond Posted August 24 Author Posted August 24 41 minutes ago, Blazerod_ said: I was using the undress character option from EPE in the game rules and the undress checkbox came from a mod called better ruler designer. Same thing happened when I check the box, should I remove the mod? It's up to you. IIRC the only issue with Better Ruler Designer is that it won't show you the dong in the editor but the genes are all there so everything should be fine once you're in the game. For EPE, just be sure to also install the CD3 - EPE Patch.
Blazerod_ Posted August 24 Posted August 24 3 hours ago, Lord Bohemond said: It's up to you. IIRC the only issue with Better Ruler Designer is that it won't show you the dong in the editor but the genes are all there so everything should be fine once you're in the game. For EPE, just be sure to also install the CD3 - EPE Patch. I have the patch of course, these are my mod load order 1
13hamides Posted August 25 Posted August 25 I have a few suggestions for future updates. Â It would be interesting if same-sex couples could have biological children in some way, including the possibility of pregnancy for the bottom partner. I think this could add an interesting dimension to the gameplay and make same-sex relationships feel more complete. Â It would also be great to see more romantic and intimate animations, such as kissing, neck kissing, and other affectionate interactions. Â Finally, adding more varied intimacy-related animations and reactions during sexual encounters could make the scenes feel more dynamic and immersive, especially with better synchronization between the characters. Â Thank you for considering these suggestions, and keep up the great work! 1
i0Bjhansen0 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Apologies if this is from Homoerotic Faiths, but I tried playing a game starting as a baby and at 16 I got married with a grand wedding but now my character was stuck in the white gown until they turned 18 and my spouse (18+) was stuck naked (they aren't in any religion with a naked tenet nor a culture with nudism). Eventually they were no longer naked but I imagine it was from an event that would have put his clothes back on.
Lord Bohemond Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 5 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said: Apologies if this is from Homoerotic Faiths, but I tried playing a game starting as a baby and at 16 I got married with a grand wedding but now my character was stuck in the white gown until they turned 18 and my spouse (18+) was stuck naked (they aren't in any religion with a naked tenet nor a culture with nudism). Eventually they were no longer naked but I imagine it was from an event that would have put his clothes back on. Is this vanilla? Never had that issue before.
AngelBiscuit Posted September 10 Posted September 10 AGOT+ just updated Also I think Better Ruler Designer is not really needed like it used to I dropped it while keeping the all DNA unlocked mod
i0Bjhansen0 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) 10 hours ago, Lord Bohemond said: Is this vanilla? Never had that issue before. I would have no clue. I just figured it was try to run the "consumate" sex interaction causing them to get naked but because my character wasn't 18+ it didn't run it, putting them into a state of nakedness for sex but not taking them out of it. So it might be part of HF if you don't think it's part of your mod. Edited September 10 by i0Bjhansen0
AngelBiscuit Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) The "sex" and "threesome" interaction on the drop down character menu added by CD3 wont appear if either the player or the partner are below 18 it's most likely with another mod you have that added a "consumate" or "lay with partner" or "fornicate" interaction. Edited September 11 by AngelBiscuit
Lord Bohemond Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 Update v1.9.2  New: Fellatio 3 animation (Premium/Early Access) - MM, requires Big or Huge dong for the Top Added 3 sex events in the Hiking Activity (Forest, Taiga, Jungle, Oasis, Drylands, Hills, Mountain)  Changes: Moved Fellatio 2 animation from Premium/Early Access to Public Added an option to play a random scene in the Choose Sex Scene event The update for CD3 - AGOT Patch and CD3 - AGOT+ Patch are ongoing - hopefully by tomorrow. The CD3 - EK2 Patch will be the next one after the AGOT patches. Screenshot of the new Fellatio 3 (Big Cock) animation: 7
Lord Bohemond Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 Update v1.9.2.1  Changes: CD3 - ARSL, CD3 - CFP Patch - Minor tweaks to the Fellatio 3 animation event camera angles CD3 - AGOT and CD3 - AGOT+ Patch updates  Note: The Beefcake mod has also been updated with new DNAs and new character templates from CD3 v1.9.2 2
AngelBiscuit Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I made a basic compatch for Elf Destiny for convenience, just a simple edit of female_head.asset and male_head.asset copy pasted some lines codes arent mine all credits goes to Eastpoint and Lord Bohemond. Elf Destiny + CD3 Compatch.zip 2
stephanmartins Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/19/2026 at 1:48 AM, AngelBiscuit said: I made a basic compatch for Elf Destiny for convenience, just a simple edit of female_head.asset and male_head.asset copy pasted some lines codes arent mine all credits goes to Eastpoint and Lord Bohemond. Elf Destiny + CD3 Compatch.zip Any particular load order?
AngelBiscuit Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) 18 hours ago, stephanmartins said: Any particular load order? Load Order -CD3 -All CD3 stuff -Elf Destiny -All Elf Destiny stuff -Elf Destiny + CD3 Compatch *Dont use with Dragons Alive both mods arent compatible and needs a compatch What it Does and Doesnt -It only edited female_head.asset and male_head.asset -It lets you keep the Elf Ears and Facial Animations during CD3 scenes -It didnt touched Ruler Designer -It didnt fix the missing CD3 genital model during Ruler Designer but it'll appear once game starts. Edited September 22 by AngelBiscuit
veryfedup Posted September 22 Posted September 22 cant trigger sex and i think the mods not working as there is no arousal bar its shows in the game rules and i have kep the mod as a standlone i do have the dlcs
i0Bjhansen0 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 3 hours ago, veryfedup said: cant trigger sex and i think the mods not working as there is no arousal bar its shows in the game rules and i have kep the mod as a standlone i do have the dlcs Sometimes the arousal bar doesn't show up until that character experiences something that changes their arousal.
Lord Bohemond Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 (edited) Update: CD3 - EK2 Patch updates New CD3 - EK2 Hot Orisimers mod for the EK2 Patch. This mod updates the orc ethnicity data making them a bit closer to humans. This mod is optional. Edited September 23 by Lord Bohemond 2
ewqewqwe Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) Hey, thank you for the mod but i have try many way to fix this problem. it seems like nothing in the mod is working in here. I'm trying turn on/off for a duplicate mod and rearrange it nothing is work here. I cannot check change EPE to enable here. Â Â Â Â Â Edited September 26 by ewqewqwe
AngelBiscuit Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) 18 hours ago, ewqewqwe said: Hey, thank you for the mod but i have try many way to fix this problem. it seems like nothing in the mod is working in here. I'm trying turn on/off for a duplicate mod and rearrange it nothing is work here. I cannot check change EPE to enable here. Â Â Â Â Â Place CD3 and all of it's sub mods at the bottom of your playlist. Follow the suggested Load Order in the CD3 page Edited September 27 by AngelBiscuit
Lord Bohemond Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 21 hours ago, ewqewqwe said: Hey, thank you for the mod but i have try many way to fix this problem. it seems like nothing in the mod is working in here. I'm trying turn on/off for a duplicate mod and rearrange it nothing is work here. I cannot check change EPE to enable here. Your CD3 - AGOT Patch looks broken. It says 0 on the file size. Also, you should not mix CFP, EPE, and LMF with AGOT or EK2 mods. There is load order section in the CD3 mod page that you can use as reference. 1
Lord Bohemond Posted Monday at 07:13 AM Author Posted Monday at 07:13 AM Update v1.9.2.2  CD3 - ARSL: Fornicate character interaction now has a cooldown toast notification. Spending a hook in the Fornicate character interaction will prevent the target character from asking additional money. Changed the event options in the Oblivious Lovers event to just Spy and Exit instead of a list of camera angles and an Exit option. Made the guys you meet at the brothel hirable as male escort. Note that you still need to invite the character over to your court.  Note: The changes are save compatible 2
wJerm Posted Tuesday at 05:17 PM Posted Tuesday at 05:17 PM This is a fantastic mod! Thanks for your hard work! I'd also echo some of the requests in this thread to have some more game rules controls over limiting arousal/sex popups. I'd love to be able to play the game more focused on core mechanics, but have the option to dive into the horny interactions when I seek them out. What you've done so far is impressive and it's cool to see the features you've added thus far. Love seeing queer m|m content like this being made! 2
The Neel Posted Wednesday at 05:29 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:29 PM On 9/22/2026 at 3:11 PM, AngelBiscuit said: Load Order -CD3 -All CD3 stuff -Elf Destiny -All Elf Destiny stuff -Elf Destiny + CD3 Compatch *Dont use with Dragons Alive both mods arent compatible and needs a compatch What it Does and Doesnt -It only edited female_head.asset and male_head.asset -It lets you keep the Elf Ears and Facial Animations during CD3 scenes -It didnt touched Ruler Designer -It didnt fix the missing CD3 genital model during Ruler Designer but it'll appear once game starts. Do you reccomend any particular elf destiny mod list and also how did you manage to get the pubic hair on your elf? Could you kindly, perhaps share your own playlist for the elf destiny stuff?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now