Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 9:00 AM, Kamusari34 said:

Yes  and no i have project galacta and they still don't  work so that not a 100% solution

That's strange, that should supposedly fix it. Maybe it's installed incorrectly?
Another solution would be to install the unmount blocker
 

Posted
8 hours ago, Lamuerte2526 said:

That's strange, that should supposedly fix it. Maybe it's installed incorrectly?
Another solution would be to install the unmount blocker
 

I have,galacta the unmount and the bypas the characters are fully muted not a single line they say

Posted

I installed Galacta and most of the mods I use are from JellyBx and Acha. I have no idea how to get the skin swap mods to work in-game, and the Galacta client can't detect any of them. Does anyone know how to do this?

Posted
3 minutes ago, makelogen said:

I installed Galacta and most of the mods I use are from JellyBx and Acha. I have no idea how to get the skin swap mods to work in-game, and the Galacta client can't detect any of them. Does anyone know how to do this?

In my case i just use utoc bypass,unmount blocker and main galacta mod not conventer and i just fine with that.All not working mod i encrypt via repackgui.All COSY,ACHA and JellyBX mods is working.

Posted
4 hours ago, makelogen said:

I installed Galacta and most of the mods I use are from JellyBx and Acha. I have no idea how to get the skin swap mods to work in-game, and the Galacta client can't detect any of them. Does anyone know how to do this?

unless the mods are written for the project galacta skin swapper, they dont register. both jellys and achas dont register for it. from my knowledge, there's very few public proper skin swapper ones out there right now.

the mods will still load into your game, just not allowed to skin swap.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...