Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Z3Rc0n said:

I'll also add the update for it just gotta do it in a separate reply since it exceeds the total size of 500MB

A_Magik_SexySoulSurfer(Support+content).zip 258.26 MB · 0 downloads

 

4 hours ago, sebas_123 said:

Do anyone get the Sexy Soul Surfer (Magik)? I just wanted the Darkchylde form and her swimsuit skin also.  

Here's the update

A_Magik_SexySoulSurfer(Support+content) Update.zip

Posted
On 6/4/2026 at 5:08 PM, venusian222 said:

I'm looking for Magik Phoenix Demon Alt and Psylocke Fleeting Butterfly Alts by JellyBX, if anyone's got them I would greatly appreciate it

MagikPhoenixDemonAlt.png

FleetingButterflyAlt1.png

FleetingButterflyAlt2.png

Plus one on this one plz

Posted
11 hours ago, GodSmack said:

didnt this set have a futa variant? also is the update only a bush for dark child?

The update added the futa variants for both normal magik and dark child. Acha said that since these skins have a lot of variants they would split some of the optional files into updates

Posted (edited)

13310-1790498331-1782021839.pngDoes someone has the updated version with the hair fix? Is the sexy cosmic kumiho made by acha.321p Dunno how I didn't noticed it I was looking somehwere else

Edited by zenzonezero

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...