IGNORED

Need help very stuck and frustrated

8bitForLife

Hi first time poster but long time lurker. Really New to Oblivion mods had no idea these kind of mods existed and im a fan of big boobs and such.

I am absolutely stuck and give up on getting any of these mods to work and iv tried trust me iv tried im doing something wrong. and its 4:43 am here and im tired.

Tentacle Witchs Costume

Latex suits

SPD Body Con

SPD Belt Bikini

Basically anything flingingfeces has posted on you-tube. I did ask him for help but he doesn't give help out which is understandable considering how many people ask him for help on you-tube.

I am willing to get on Skype Teamspeak vent or any IM you would like if that would be easier to give me a hand that way. I think I have all the files I need but i just cant get them to work maybe im missing something. Also have no idea how to make the faces as beautiful as flingingfeces mine always turn out like dog shit almost like Bethesda made it them self. :P

So in closing its 5am now ill be on tomorrow if you can help me id be very grateful as this is causing me some stress.

Btw I hope this the right forum thread to post this in if its not im sorry.

8bit, need more info if you really want help:

1. List out utilities installed: OBSE, Pluggy, Wrye Bash, OSR, and the like.

2. Post your load order (open obmm, then hit import/export, then view load order, then copy it and paste it here.

3. Making beautiful faces for your PC is...well....not all that easy. However, with the right beauty mods installed it is a little easier. Like Modular Beautiful People and such.

Some tips:

1. To get bouncing breasts you need three things: A) BBB compatible skeleton - like growlf's universal skeleton, B) BBB compatible mesh (be it clothing/armor/nude body, C) BBB compatible walk or any other animation like jumping or running. If you don't have all three - no Bouncing :(

2. The nexus has all of the utilities I listed and many more depending on what you want and/or need.

3. This site has some clothing but most is found on the nexus. The BBB clothing that is here can for the most part be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11 and www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=763 and http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2489 there are others - just browse the oblivion-other adult mods section.

Welcome to oblivion.

For English press 1.

For Español press 2.

To repeat this question press the # key

I'm sorry I did not understand your answer.

For English press 1.

For Español press 2.

You have chose English

If this is correct press 1

If you would like to change your selection press 2

To repeat this question press the # key.

To return to the main menu press *

You have chosen to return to the main menu.

Welcome to oblivion.

For English press 1.

For Español press 2.

For English press 1.

For Español press 2.

You have chose English

Welcome to the Oblivion Hell desk in a moment I will help you get your installation

up and running, but first we need to gather some more information.

To help you get mods set up and working properly there is some information we need to gather first.

First please list everything that you have installed to date. This is often referred to as posting your load order. This information is required so that we may begin to trouble shoot your problem and check for required plugins.

all that kind went over my head. I uninstalled everything. but still have the files. Um i have obse thats it. I go by what the mod says i need and still nothing works boobs are all funky. Didnt know i needed anything other than obse obmm.

I do have these though.

Universal Skeleton

BBB for Umpa Sexy Walk

As for load order nothing right now since i uninstalled. Maybe you can pic an armor out and body for me to use and ill install it and try to get it working and ill post the load order when i wake up.

VipCxjHHTest.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

TentacleWitches.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

i installed HGEC_Body_v1dot21-15802.7z and copied over the meshs to data and choose h-cup.

OBMM and OBSE are the minimum requirements, but I recommend you at least grab BOSS as it will help you with your load order as you install more mods.

The skeleton that you listed is the right one - just make sure you install the "Controlable Skeleton" version and not the other.

BBB for Umpa will work just fine.

As for choosing an armor for you....I'd rather not :( I don't know your tastes.

Don't forget you also need to pick a male nude body (roberts is the most popular)

and a female nude body (HGEC is the most popular but DMRA is gaining ground).

Lastly, when you reinstall oblivion DON'T install it in the program files directory if you are running Win7 as UAC will mess with you. Also I assume you are familiar with how to install mods? If not holler. :)

VipCxjHHTest.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

TentacleWitches.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

i installed HGEC_Body_v1dot21-15802.7z and copied over the meshs to data and choose h-cup.

Well part of your problem will be dealing with the VipCxj mods as they require a special skeleton and are quite fussy. Yes they are really hot to look at but keeping the damn thing working while installing other mods is....well....problematic. If the look is worth the pain then stick with it.

The above can't be your load order as you would CTD if you tried to start. shivering should be near the top of your esp's and then the rest of the dlc followed by any mods you install. Oblivion works on a system that the lowest mod in the load order will overwrite all others if there are conflicts.

Welcome to oblivion.

For English press 1.

For Español press 2.

For English press 1.

For Español press 2.

You have chose English

You have chosen to return to the main menu.

Welcome to oblivion.

For English press 1.

For Español press 2.

For English press 1.

For Español press 2.

You have chose English

Welcome to the Oblivion Hell desk in a moment I will help you get your installation

up and running' date=' but first we need to gather some more information.

To help you get mods set up and working properly there is some information we need to gather first.

First please list everything that you have installed to date. This is often referred to as posting your load order. This information is required so that we may begin to trouble shoot your problem and check for required plugins.

[/quote']

Bloop leep bleep bloop whiz bang bloop ???? :)

(love the humor of your post :) )

VipCxjHHTest.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

TentacleWitches.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Well part of your problem will be dealing with the VipCxj mods as they require a special skeleton and are quite fussy.

VipCxj mods are easy to get rolling and they no longer require any specail skeleton. Growlfs works perfectly fine with them. The only thing that you really need to do with VipCxj is to keep his High heels esp high in your load order and any mods that require it near the bottom of your load order.

the main problem with VipCxj and full BBB mods I should add is that so god damn many people include there own skeleton in there mods and never once think to mentiion it in any documentation.

so the last thing that you should install is growlfs universal skeleton install only the files inside the controlable skeleton folder. Also VipCxj requires that you use his obse plugins too' date=' so be sure that you have the latest obse installed and then go to nexus and get his obse plugins pack.

also if that is your load order it is really screwed up. get obmm or wrye bash, change the load order so that it looks more like this.

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

TentacleWitches.esp

(love the humor of your post :) )

I just finished a call to my ISP's tech support, thought I would share the love

this is whats happening. I think i have everything installed.

HGEC doesnt seem to be working though because when i take the clothes off the shity looking undies are still there and i did copy the files in the hgec 7z to the right place.

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

TentacleWitches.esp

Possibly the wrong skeleton. The missing mesh part, anyways. Try this one.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

Folder structure for body meshes is pretty straight forward if it doesn't exist already in your Oblivion folder.

Data--->Meshes--->Characters--->_Male (note the underscore)

If you make these folders ('meshes' inside 'data'...'characters' inside 'meshes', etc) and put the meshes (skeleton + HGEC which consists of four .nif files: FemaleUpperBody, FemaleLowerBody, FemaleHand and FemaleFoot.) into the _Male folder, everything should work. Installing one of the various Set Body mods will allow you to swap various mesh bodies which gives variety as all females will default to the body meshes in the _Male folder. Set Body keeps a bunch of mesh bodies in seperate folders and get used only if you changed a character/NPC to that body.

Textures...try these and use the install tools provided. They'll get put in the right folders for you.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022

i dont know what could be wrong i even started over and tried this premade setup DMRA BB Complete

Its doing the same thing the boobs are all distorted and shooting off to some point in the world. i copied the skeleton system into the data folder with the right folder order and i ever installed the 4096 textures. so no idea what could be wrong. it is a steam copy btw.

@ dogonporch he is all ready using growlfs

Well that is strange. There's barely anything to this fellow's install of Oblivion. What's there to go wrong...lol?? Mind you, I use the GOTY edition...so who knows? Is it patched properly, 8bit?

Archive invalidation on such a vanilla install seems unlikely...but again...this is Oblivion. Looking at it wrong makes it unstable.

:D

this is pissing me off nothing i do is making it work. the default model for imperial wont even change and when i put on the red clock body from the guys who kills king it does the same thing as tentacle witch boobs get all fucked up. so frustrated right and i havent slept yet.

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Guardians of the Nine - Akatosh Chantry.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp

77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp

Edhildils Seductive Poison Armors.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp

homura outfit HGEC.esp

Edhildils Distraction Armors.esp

remake.esp

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

DMwardropemerged.esp

DMwardropemergednoenchant.esp

DMRAdarklightmithrilarmor.esp

Flame Atronach Armor.esp

Dremora Females.esp

and i installed http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10724 gsb told me too not sure what to do now with it.

this is pissing me off nothing i do is making it work. the default model for imperial wont even change and when i put on the red clock body from the guys who kills king it does the same thing as tentacle witch boobs get all fucked up. so frustrated right and i havent slept yet.

You might give set body a go and see if it swaps out your character's mesh. There are several available.

For example...

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21556

Guest flingingfeces

I use this for my npc characters.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22787

This for some of my characters

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18247

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HD92YMPV

http://freakshare.com/files/21cri42f/DiabloElf6in1.omod.html

I use this body type

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35358

with this skeleton

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27945

Make sure your skeleton is placed in oblivion/data/meshes/characters/male

Use Obmm to install the mods and make sure you're checking off the esp files in the Oblivion launcher. I don't use the Steam version, but I assume it's in the common folder located in your steamapp folder like most steam games.

I help people that try and help themselves first. I saw you trying and that's all it took. I know how frustrating installing this stuff can be it took me months to figure all this mess out. Just make sure to read all the descriptions in those Tesnexus mods and you should be golden. That's how I learned.

Hoped I helped a least a little.

Archived