New vegas Male,Female and creature Rig (No longer Supported)

View File

My game disk has broken and i am no longer able to play this game. So this is good bye for animation creation for this game. I am not going to buy a new one since it was GOTY i already owned. So the animation support for new Vegas has ended.

I wish AMRA good luck. And other modders.

This new rig has the ability to fully turn on turn off IK with bones starting with inf in front of it. older blender was missing allot of options newer blender fixed so the only to do it was through python scripts.

Some parts are moved too different layer so it doesn't clog up the screen if you need the layer hot shift + left click on the layer to add it to the once who are already visible like male and female mesh are both on different layer.

Right now the rig contains:

IK on/off switch for foot, you can animate the heel knee with different bones set

IK on/off switch for hand, you can either normally animate the hand or switch on ik bones and animate it that way

IK on/off switch for fingers, you can either normally animate the fingers or switch on ik to create more fluent vinger movements.

IK on/off switch for dicks, you can either animate normally or use ik to animate the dick bones. use the angle bone to simulate what the angle of the dick will point too. and use the balls bone to animate the balls for males.

IK on/off for spine, you can either animate normally or switch on ik animate all spine bones at once.

IK on/iff for neck, Normal animation creation, or switch on neck ik to animate the neck. or use the head track to keep the head pointing into an direction the camera is facing this is pretty cool feature to force the characters to keep looking at each other while you animate the pelvis and spine area.

All meshes has textures visible in blender so you can actually see how the mesh will bend with correct texture in game.

Also female part as breast on/off ik switch to make breast movements more easy to animate.

This rig also contain vagina bones but i have not seen any female mesh who uses these bones so they are not created for this rig yet.

Both character are in standing position so you can easy start to animate. i have also created 2 pose so you finish animation move back to forward pose you can restart easier.

New dog and ghoul rig + animation sample on how to use the rig.

using these rigs require basic knowledge of blender 2.49b

These new creature rigs can be exported normally to export the npc use the other human rig and use shift +F1 to append the animation from creature rig of the human side and and then export that animation normally just don't forget to use bake constrain first or these animations in blender will not look right in game.

Happy animating,

Changelog

v0.1

Basic Advanced rig finished

v0.2

Added new advanced dog rig with animation sample

v0.3

Added Ghoul new Advanced Rig + animation sample

v0.4

Added 4 new blender templates with animation samples on how to effectively use the new rig

v0.5

Added Male masturbation animation sample

v0.6

Added a new 3some replaces animation number 5601

v0.7

Added new 1002 new dog animation re-placer

v0.8

added new dog variation now with leg up.

v0.9

Added a fix for the first dog animation 1002 penis prop was not moving the way it should oops.

v1.0

Added 2 types of 3some 1 big and 1 small, Big animation fucks both woman, while small animation only fucks upper woman.

v1.1

Added new doggy style 602 re-placer

v1.2

As of 1.2 i will release all animation in one zip file.

1.2 contains now 601 and 602 replacers.

Full file name is:

D_ManXX2_Animation re-placers (Version 1.2)

v1.3

Version 2 added for animation 601 replacer

Don't forget to rename the 601V1 or 601V2 to 601a and 601b, Only use 1.

v1.4

Version 3 added for animation 601 re-placer.

Don't forget to rename the 601V1, 601V2 or 601V3 to 601a and 601b.

Only use 1

v1.5

Cleaned download section all Animations Rigs added to file named: DManXX2_Animation Creator Rigs

v1.6

Cleaned animation files replaced with one file name:

D_ManXX2_Animation re-placers (Version 1.5)

v1.7

Soon Missionary.

Added new animation 601 replacer Can also be used for 629 replacer same offset i think.

v1.9

Added new animation 901 replacer Fast cow girl style bouncy animation.

v2.0

Added a fix for the rig, it seem the texture was not included make sure to keep the folder textures in the same folder you unpack the rig that should fix the purple texture to display correctly now.

File is now named: DMan_Animation Creation_VisibleTexture Fix

v2.1

Added new cowgirl named it 601Big like in the new sexoutNG So this is replacer

And a small clip showing the new cow girl in game.

v2.2

Added new file:

D_ManXX2_AnimationReplacers v1

Will keep 1 file for all new animations

This one contains slow cow girl and new male masturbating animation.

Credits part:

if you are using this rig to build animation of your own i would really appreciate it if put me in the credit too.

My game disk has broken and i am no longer able to play this game. So this is good bye for animation creation for this game. I am not going to buy a new one since it was GOTY i already owned. So the animation support for new Vegas has ended.

• 3 months later...

Hey dman, is there anything I have to do on my part to make the textures show up? I'm using Blender 2.49 and the models show up in pink for the textured option. Switching to "shaded" shows everything in black (all layers). I'm using your most current rig. Any advice?

post-37-0-89975800-1397218745_thumb.jpg

Edit: Nevermind the all black one, I got confused. :rolleyes:

Edited by BruceWayne

Is it still giving you purple texture ?? if so either use solid, or download the meshes and textures from roberts male and bnb and put the folders in the same place where the rig is located, that should allow the rig load the textures correctly when viewing in blender.

That is weird, because the textures should already be visible when you load blender. are you sure it is not something on your end ??

Anyway just uploaded a fix, see if this fixes the purple meshes.

• 1 year later...

File Name: New vegas Male,Female and creature Rig (No longer Supported)

File Submitter: D_ManXX2

File Submitted: 17 Dec 2013

File Category: Animation

Requires: Blender 2.49b

It's weird. except if you loose the CD KEY. my NV GOTY game was a game for windows live. but Steam accepted it none the less as a steam code. even if you don't create animation anymore i hope it can help you play again. 

for information there is the list of the GFWL that steam accept : https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8782-WECN-1190&l=english

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...