Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hi,

either i missunderstood something, because my english is not so good or something going wrong.

My PC is enslaved and i want to earn the freedom. My Pc ask several times for the wishes of the mistress.

So had some sexacts, punishments and dancings for her. The Pc was always submissive to her and to other npc's.

After my PC dropdown a collar to the floor, two warriors fight for this collar and one died. The equipment (Weapons, Armor, Rubins) had a value of 3470 gold. My PC give the misstress all the stuff (Speechoption: I have something for you).

But the trust will already show as -10. This is from the papyrus:

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] --- Slavery update

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] It's a new day as a slave.

Today your owner is ..

Horny - Vicious

Hungry - Greedy

Angry - Suspicious

Disposition: -10

Trust: -10

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] iSexComplete: 0 Count: 0 / 2 - Need: -2 +/- 3

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] iPunishComplete: 0 Count: 1 / 5 - Need: -4 +/- 3

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] iFoodComplete: 0 Count: 0 / 1 - Need: -1 +/- 3

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] iGoldComplete: 0 Count: 0 / 38 - Need: -38 +/- 3

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] Master: Mood: -10 - Trust: -10 - Type: 3

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] Master: OverallDisposition: -5

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] Master: Slave trust points: 0 - Master trust threshold: 20

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] Master: GoldTotal: 0

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [_sdqs_enslavement] Punishment earned: 1

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [_sdqs_fcts_outfit] Adding punishment item: Gag

[01/10/2015 - 08:16:25PM] [sD] Slave set - Outfit: -1 - Part: 3 - Equip: TRUE

P.S. Newest Version of SD+, Dialog and a fresh new game.

Ok. I read the FAQ und the Page again. I figure out some minor Problems with two mods, that have side effects with SD+ (not a really incompatiblity, but make it impossible to buy freedom with stuff and a low level char).

After some configuration i can solve the quest earn your freedom (showed in the left upper corner as solved). But i have not the condition for the servant quest. When the condition for servant quest hit, must i earn my freedom again or the already finished quest trigger the release of slavery?

And i dont know if this a bug. A other npc have the dialog option like "Can you free me from my owner". Sometimes this result in a attack of the old owner and this npc is the new owner. Sometimes nothing happens after dialog and my pc is free. Is this dialog trigger the same event like "Can you help me"`? Because with this option the old owner will be attacked too

Sanguine's restraints weren't removed when I left the dreamworld :/

They are on a random timer... sometimes they are removed before you leave and sometimes, after.

Sleep or wait for a few hours.

I've had a gag and ankle cuffs stuck on for over a week, timer ran out ages ago but the symbol is still visible in the HUD.

Are these the red ones from Sanguine or the metal ones from a master?

They were the red ones from SD... however I think I may have struggled out of the armbinder before the timer was up and that may have messed up the normal release.

I went back to dream land and this time let the timer run out without struggling and everything was unequiped properly.

Sanguine's restraints weren't removed when I left the dreamworld :/

They are on a random timer... sometimes they are removed before you leave and sometimes, after.

Sleep or wait for a few hours.

I've had a gag and ankle cuffs stuck on for over a week, timer ran out ages ago but the symbol is still visible in the HUD.

Are these the red ones from Sanguine or the metal ones from a master?

They were the red ones from SD... however I think I may have struggled out of the armbinder before the timer was up and that may have messed up the normal release.

I went back to dream land and this time let the timer run out without struggling and everything was unequiped properly.

OK... good to know.

I already have a rewrite of the devices planned with better code to prevent any kind of escape from the spriggan roots and sanguine devices.

I have a slight problem with Sanguine's altar, i tried few times to sleep on the bed roll and i can't get into Sanguine's realm.

I have the last update for SD+ and SLdialogs.

If I COC to Sanguine's place i don't get any of the usual speech.

That means somehow the dream quest did not start correctly.

A few people have that bug but I don't know how to repeat it much less fix it.

My only advice is to try to uninstall SD using the option in the meny and reinstall it after cleaning your save game.

Also, make sure to clean up any script starting with _sd and remove SDPatches if you have it installed.

Found a curious bug:

Tested 4 times in order to understand what was happening.

During player enslavement, it loses for some reasons preferred voice in sexlab and it gets set to random.

Happens only while enslaved.

Samething for me

That line about being a good pet is coming from bears and wolves now, as well as those spriggans that do not normally interact.

I have not found Any human spriggans at all. 

Some spriggan matrons, some normal spriggans, 

And I've checked most of the old haunts.

I hope someone knows which mod is preventing the human spriggans from spawning.

I have a slight problem with Sanguine's altar, i tried few times to sleep on the bed roll and i can't get into Sanguine's realm.

I have the last update for SD+ and SLdialogs.

If I COC to Sanguine's place i don't get any of the usual speech.

That means somehow the dream quest did not start correctly.

A few people have that bug but I don't know how to repeat it much less fix it.

My only advice is to try to uninstall SD using the option in the meny and reinstall it after cleaning your save game.

Also, make sure to clean up any script starting with _sd and remove SDPatches if you have it installed.

Thank you ! I will try that as soon as i get home.

That line about being a good pet is coming from bears and wolves now, as well as those spriggans that do not normally interact.

I just fixed a bug with Dialogues with missing filters on npc comments.

The missing human spriggans are not caused by a mod. I got complaints that normal spriggans were too rare so I moved the human spriggans into a different leveled list (spriggan companions like bears or wolves).

Twice in a row during two separate enslavements I stole the key off my master.  When they dope my character with the Contortionist drugarrow-10x10.png key stealing is really easy, but I digress.  The problem I ran into after stealing the key.

Steal key.

Collar removed.

Dialogue message about collar no longer effecting character and collar disinegrates.

I run from master.

Mod tells me I am too far from master.

Character chokes and gets returned.

Character no longer has collar, does not kneel but is still enslaved.

At least one time arm shackles were still equipped.

Have to console kill master to get enslaved faction 0.  That's no fun.

I'm reporting this but I don't know for certain that this is a bug with the mod or just some corrupt scripting in my game as I stated in an earlier post i updated the mod mid-game.

Twice in a row during two separate enslavements I stole the key off my master.  When they dope my character with the Contortionist drugarrow-10x10.png key stealing is really easy, but I digress.  The problem I ran into after stealing the key.

Steal key.

Collar removed.

Dialogue message about collar no longer effecting character and collar disinegrates.

I run from master.

Mod tells me I am too far from master.

Character chokes and gets returned.

Character no longer has collar, does not kneel but is still enslaved.

At least one time arm shackles were still equipped.

Have to console kill master to get enslaved faction 0.  That's no fun.

I'm reporting this but I don't know for certain that this is a bug with the mod or just some corrupt scripting in my game as I stated in an earlier post i updated the mod mid-game.

If you updated while enslaved, that could be a possibility.

Another possibility is residual scripts from SD Patches if you were using it before. Make sure there is no script starting with _sd in your scripts folder.

If you updated while enslaved, that could be a possibility.

Another possibility is residual scripts from SD Patches if you were using it before. Make sure there is no script starting with _sd in your scripts folder.

No, character wasn't enslaved when I updated.  I haven't used SD Patches since you created SD+ 3.0.  So this is a new game that had the previous SD+ that I updated to the current version mid game.  If this isn't happening to anyone else then I understand that something went awry while updating, I've read the front page and understand that the best way to use new versions is with a new game.

Besides, I forgot about the handy console feature to free the character from enslavement.  If I have successful pickpocket and get the Master's Key I will just use the MCM.  A bit clunky but it will work until I try a fresh game.

Thanks for the replies.

One issue to report with the new update...

Got enslaved by Captain Hagar and his Blackblood Marauders in Broken Oar Grotto. All is well for the first 24 hours then at the start of day two the Blackbloods all go hostile.

Tested this scenario with a couple more enslavements with the blackbloods and the issue is reproducible for me. As yet I have not found a workaround for them going hostile either

Where can i find the Messages that appear on the top left corner of the Screen ? i want to translate them, but dont find them in the tesvtranslator.

They are all across the source code.

You would have to do a search for 'Debug.Notification' and 'Debug.MessageBox' for the text you want to replace.

I know I haven't made the mod translation friendly yet.

That's on my list.

I want the mod to work right before I spend time on this sort of thing.

Coming in the next update - getting your head shaved instead of showing a race menu.

I finally figured out how to do it.

Now I need to figure out how to limit it to human/mer races and exclude beast or weird custom races.

Edit: I will have a global variable to turn that shaving off with the console for now.

Even though this head shaving does indeed make the slavery experience more immersive, I personally do not like seeing my character bald.  So, I'm posting this for others who might feel the same.  (Perhaps an MCM option in a future update?)

I played the latest revision and did get shaved instead of the showracemenu option, so it works the way you intended. Then I used the console command "set _SLD_PCSubShavedON to 0".  The next time the master said he didn't like the way I looked, I got the showracemenu option.

Thank you for the update by the way. I'm still exploring it looking for what other changes you have made, but it looks good so far.

The missing human spriggans are not caused by a mod. I got complaints that normal spriggans were too rare so I moved the human spriggans into a different leveled list (spriggan companions like bears or wolves).

I love the line about being a good pet, except when it comes from a chicken and a skeleton, it sort of degrades the phrase.

I understand that the human spriggans are on a different leveled list, I think I've seen leveled lists in the past using "creation kit".

So my only non-technical question is, will the human spriggans be somewhere in a future update, or am I just looking in the wrong places?

Does SD+ use it's own animation list from the ones registered in SL?

If so could there be a toggle option for the animations, similar to SL?

I seem to be getting a lot of consensual animations (not to mention lesbian ones with MF interactions) for what I would consider aggressive scenarios.

You could make it to where if you are a member of some sort of faction, that a rescue party from that faction will save you.

I know its a bit much to ask, but i think it could add alot of immersion to your mod. Do you think the dark brotherhood would their leader rot in some bandit castle being whipped. 

Thanks for your time.

I have a problem where in combat I go down to zero health and it's as if I'm just plain immortal. Nothing happens, just the low health effect and heart beat. Now, this problem only occurs when I install SD. With just DA and Defeat I go down to one knee just fine. When I tried surrendering (first and only battle with it installed this run) the game did nothing for a minute then crashed.

amazing mod, i have a request if is possible, if u get defeated by a bandit on the road, instead the master stays in the place he/she got u better get teleported inside the nearest bandit camp, if by a necromancer into a necro keep or tower and so on with the different scenarios, sometimes the toon gets ensaved in the middle of nowhere and well, i think that the master standing there waiting for a lighting is kinda unnimersive, hope u consider this request, thnx for the awesome work!

I love the line about being a good pet, except when it comes from a chicken and a skeleton, it sort of degrades the phrase.

I understand that the human spriggans are on a different leveled list, I think I've seen leveled lists in the past using "creation kit".

So my only non-technical question is, will the human spriggans be somewhere in a future update, or am I just looking in the wrong places?

I am looking into how to add more of them without removing regular spriggans.

Does SD+ use it's own animation list from the ones registered in SL?

If so could there be a toggle option for the animations, similar to SL?

I seem to be getting a lot of consensual animations (not to mention lesbian ones with MF interactions) for what I would consider aggressive scenarios.

SD+ uses SexLab animations.. it includes a couple of its own animations, like dances, but nothing on the sex side.

The animations are filtered by Devious Devices mostly, so you may end up with some mismatches. 

You could make it to where if you are a member of some sort of faction, that a rescue party from that faction will save you.

I know its a bit much to ask, but i think it could add alot of immersion to your mod. Do you think the dark brotherhood would their leader rot in some bandit castle being whipped. 

Thanks for your time.

I have some improvements in mind for factions management but what you are suggesting would take more work than I can afford right now.

The good news though is that your idea doesn't have to be part of SD.

Someone could build an add-on for Death Alternative with radiant quests based on your enslavement status and your factions.

Then, from SD, you could just pray to the gods and hope one of these radiant quests will trigger.

I have a problem where in combat I go down to zero health and it's as if I'm just plain immortal. Nothing happens, just the low health effect and heart beat. Now, this problem only occurs when I install SD. With just DA and Defeat I go down to one knee just fine. When I tried surrendering (first and only battle with it installed this run) the game did nothing for a minute then crashed.

Looks like something didn't register right with DA when you installed SD.

You could try to manually register the quests in DA and see if that helps.

amazing mod, i have a request if is possible, if u get defeated by a bandit on the road, instead the master stays in the place he/she got u better get teleported inside the nearest bandit camp, if by a necromancer into a necro keep or tower and so on with the different scenarios, sometimes the toon gets ensaved in the middle of nowhere and well, i think that the master standing there waiting for a lighting is kinda unnimersive, hope u consider this request, thnx for the awesome work!

That would be too complicated but you can already nudge your master ... at a cost.

If you are enslaved in the middle of nowhere, you can try to run away and hope you will end up in a different cell (or run away into a cave or something).

The collar will cause a blackout and your master will come to your new location... and punish you.

If you repeat that a few times, you can end up far from your enslavement location... and with a few punishments on you for the effort.