SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

I seem to be having a issue with the animations. When the sex animation starts the characters just stand there until the animation ends then they flop to the ground as usual but as stated no animations.  Any ideas?

you are asking in the wrong forum:

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/35-technical-support-fallout-sexout/

These are currently only animation re-placers. What you are reporting there means that sexout system isn't working right.

I have tested the animation them-self and they work fine in-game.

What does the console report when the animation should be playing ?? if you see any type of error, then sexout is either not installed right or your missing important part.

I seem to be having a issue with the animations. When the sex animation starts the characters just stand there until the animation ends then they flop to the ground as usual but as stated no animations.  Any ideas?

you are asking in the wrong forum:

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/35-technical-support-fallout-sexout/

These are currently only animation re-placers. What you are reporting there means that sexout system isn't working right.

I have tested the animation them-self and they work fine in-game.

What does the console report when the animation should be playing ?? if you see any type of error, then sexout is either not installed right or your missing important part.

Added this issue to Sexout Technical Support. Updated and placed information regarding this issue to the best of my abilities. I withdraw my concern from this forum. Thank you. :)

I really like the new animations. I actually prefer them much more than the current animations in the base package. I am having no trouble with compatibility and I actually prefer that these are replacements for what is already there. Some of the animations in the base Sexout system are... not very polished. (No offence to anyone, it's far better than I can do considering I have no modding experience at all, and I appreciate that someone did make them).

One issue that I'd like to mention is that animation 201 (the one with the middle finger giver.nif) the head of the male penis stretches and goes through the taker's head for a split second.

how do i resolve the issue of the mouth being open, once the animation has ended?

Normally when you talk again with the person with whom you interact that just resets the face! Provided he has a voice in the game!

Bon sang j'espère que ce que je raconte en Anglais est compréhensible !

I just did a complete revamp of my Fallout. I really want to get these animations but I'll wait until I figure out fully how to intergrade these. I don't want to install them improperly again and have my issue happen again :s. Excellent animations however. Keep up the good work.

Pour l'instant tu es le seul à qui ces animations pause problème, je ne modifie rien en profondeur dans sexoutNG et celui-ci fonctionne à merveille.

Merci pour les encouragements

Yet you're the one who break these animations problem, I change anything in depth sexoutNG and it works great.

Thank you for the encouragement

I just did a complete revamp of my Fallout. I really want to get these animations but I'll wait until I figure out fully how to intergrade these. I don't want to install them improperly again and have my issue happen again :s. Excellent animations however. Keep up the good work.

Pour l'instant tu es le seul à qui ces animations pause problème, je ne modifie rien en profondeur dans sexoutNG et celui-ci fonctionne à merveille.

Merci pour les encouragements

Yet you're the one who break these animations problem, I change anything in depth sexoutNG and it works great.

Thank you for the encouragement

No problem. I have been around since June and have done many many faux pas when it comes to mods. I tend to be more careful but sooner or later I do a small mishap and it explodes into a large problem. :P Live and learn.

I hate asking this since this is something I have probably done in the past... but I have installed these animations where I think they're suppose to go but they do not activate. Fortunately I  made a complete backup of my Data file in case something goes wrong and the original sexout animations still work. I just need to figure out where these files need to be extracted. In the information guide it says in your installation folder. I assue that is the data folder. English is not his/her primary language and I am not faulting him/her in the least. Once again LL community I need a helping push. If I keep asking for help eventually I am going to contribute with donations or something for all the help I am asking for. :( Feel like such an idiot. >.>

Thanks, Kendo!

Is this file meant to go here?:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\characters\_male

Is this one of those things where you have to wait three game days/clean save, and/or rename and replace an existing file such as the upperbody erect.nif?

Extract the file and paste the outfitmerect.nif into Data\Meshes\Armor\sexoutbodysuits.  And NO PROBLEM.   ;)

These should be added to sexout, not replacing files.

I agree.  To be blunt, I think they are better quality.

Or in my case, Data\Meshes\Armor\bz\bodysuits. :-/

^

Edit - I done goofed.

Incidentally, what's the difference between anim 401 and anim 401 alternate?  I'd like to know so I can choose which one to download. :)

You can see the difference in the screenshots of the download page. 401 is a pretty nice BJ, and 410 alternate is a titty fuck. 

Amra72, these animations are really good, and I am surprised at the rate you're pumping them out. I do have a few suggestions though, mostly organisational.

Could you do a "single" download which you update with your new anims, either instead or in addition to having lots of single ones? Also, from experience, this would save us plenty of trouble down the road, but if you could clearly label each new anim with its number and a screenshot of what it does. I know you're already doing this for most of the anims on the screenshot page, but a few are missing.

This saves us a huge headache in the future trying to figure out what number is which animation and would make things like the FNV Sutra (which is really labour intensive to put together) unnecessary. You could also put a side by side image of the "original" anim and the "Amra72 replacer" anim so people know what anims are being replaced and if they want to replace it.

I'm saying this now while there are a handful of animations because at the rate you're releasing them you'll soon have our hands full!  :lol:

In any case, thank you so much, and keep it up! 

Ok, I'll make a single file

Dois je continuer à inclure le skeleton et le bodysuite ? ou seulement les animations ? merci pour votre aide.

Should I continue to include the skeleton and bodysuite? or just entertainment? thank you for your help.