Xeosp++ Rebuild With Plomsorcs & Ccc (Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation V1.8) [Wip By Dylzkid]

Guest dylzkat

So...the mesh/texture file uploads are definitely borked. Don't suppose anybody has a mirror since I had a hunt around with google and turned up dry.

*edit*

Disregard that. Seems that the 1.8 textures from the above posted blog work fine. Or at least for the hour or so I've been mucking about so far

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The links lead to 4shared links and actually do work, albeit they are admittedly slow as crap.

How do they work? I've done everything I possibly can to try and download them except log into my social media accounts via their site. Can anyone hook it up with a mirror or something? it would be greatly appreciated!

First you go to the blog, then you click on the file, then you wait for the adfly countdown (5 seconds), then it redirects you to the 4shared page.  You must have a free 4shared account.  You click on the download button, which opens a new page, you click on the free download button which starts a countdown of 60 seconds, after which it downloads to you.  Sure it sucks, but it does work.

As to slapping up a easier to use link.....well......first one would need to get permission from the mod author to do so.  Not easily done.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived