Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/26/2026 at 9:28 PM, hhgggv said:

Does anyone have a fixed version of xinnai's Surrender V3.73? I'm begging you!

Hero where are you

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 3:38 PM, TouchMezp27 said:

done just check if it doesn’t work then here are the tools that I used but make a backup of the xxmi folder better or the mods folder some mods it will ruin. I just finished this—please check if it works. If it doesn't, here are the tools I used. You should probably back up the `xxmi` folder (or the `mods` folder) first, though, as it can mess up some other mods. The orange program works well, but sometimes it cuts off Ramiel and Sigrid, and it resets the button mappings that the mod manager had saved; otherwise, everything seems fine.

1.PNG

Belle china.zip 12.76 MB · 2 downloads fix maybe.rar 43.38 MB · 2 downloads

 

It didn't work but I feel like it's more like it's on my part, I do not know how to use tools, The best of my ability is to download files and put them in the mod folder, but I found out it was somehow overlapping with the other Belle mods I have by VoidHero, cuz when I delete the file, the hair is fixed
Is weird since I don't know why it only happened to Mingchan mods but not to VoidHero 

Posted
On 2026/9/25 at AM9點48分, kevink3 said:

哇,我的朋友,你成功了——真的非常感謝你。
我知道你遇到了一些問題。雖然我不確定你會不會看,但我還是想分享一個 UI 模組Sunna Ui.rar給你,它有類似的功能;那個模組是把它做成視訊元素的,所以我不知道這個功能能不能應用到角色圖示上——尤其是你的模組結構和它不一樣。總之,做得太棒了,再次感謝。
祝你今天過得愉快。

Sunna Ui.rar 283.17 MB · 4 次下載

I tried using AI references to find a solution, but the results weren't ideal. After consideration, I decided not to make any changes. Specifically, it might be due to the "selected" and "unselected" states, so this mod can't offer much help. If you see any mods with the same effect, please share them with me. Thank you~

Posted
9 hours ago, jadeseal said:

This issue caused by wrong texture hashes

Try Stable texture or find the new texture's hash of the object using gui collect, Both method have a guide in safezone discord

In that case, do you happen to have a link to join the server, or could you send it to me if it's not too much trouble?

Posted
15 hours ago, NakGC said:

Vi que alguien tenía problemas con el mod Shortstack Koleda. Yo también tuve el mismo problema hace un tiempo y logré solucionarlo. La verdad es que no recuerdo cuál era el problema exacto, pero aquí está la solución para quien la necesite. También le añadí una capa de color a la piel para que se integre mejor con la cara.

Mod: Shortstack Koleda 
Creador: Shortstack ¡Que lo disfrutes!
imagen.png.559c104a227400d4b9e0071fe62c999a.png

Koleda ShortStack.zip

Hey, I just used the mod you sent me, but it's still having the same problem—the blotches on the legs and thighs are still visible, as well as on one side of the torso. So... do you happen to remember what you modified or what was causing those issues?

And sorry for the trouble...

Posted
2 hours ago, s_Cipher_ said:

In that case, do you happen to have a link to join the server, or could you send it to me if it's not too much trouble?

check the first msg on page 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Jokerlin00 said:

可以分享一下这个蕾米和零号安比的mod吗?

You need to set the Reflection/Mirror quality to mid in order to see the animated Anby and Remielle. That worked for me.

Edited by CunnyBunny
Posted
8 hours ago, s_Cipher_ said:

Hey, I just used the mod you sent me, but it's still having the same problem—the blotches on the legs and thighs are still visible, as well as on one side of the torso. So... do you happen to remember what you modified or what was causing those issues?

And sorry for the trouble...

Hola! recordando un poco, creo que la razon del problema fueron los Hashes (como gran parte de las veces). Sin embargo, si tu has descargado mi mod, que ya estaba fixeado, esto podria deberse a tu configuracion de ZZMI o del propio juego. Te recomiendo revisar ambos aspectos para ver si lo tienes todo bien configurado, aun asi, te voy a dejar un fixer que encontre y que tambien me ha ayudado a fixear varios mods. Y por si acaso te pregunto; ¿Quitaste el mod antiguo una vez pusiste el mio? ¿Recargaste con el F10 al estar in game?

 

zzz-mod-fixer-v3.1.zip

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...