Miniguma Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 4 hours ago, asz111asz said: Saw this by accident. Uploading it here, maybe someone needs it. 클라렛 문신.rar 13.11 MB · 1 download Claret Vampiric Caress full ver 4.1.rar 33.3 MB · 1 download Claret Flint_Succubus tight suit_gui_togglev1.0.zip 71.02 MB · 1 download You are a hero, TYSM
Caesar.julius.2085 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Hey, there! Does anyone have this mod from Monsoon? Also, are you guys still having trouble with the mods being broken since the update? Because I have and no fixer helped me so far. Any tips?
sebas_123 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago On 9/22/2026 at 6:48 AM, Coco542 said: This is my PERSONAL collection, where I remove the toggles for better performance. But I keep all the drawindexed entries. Oh damn, I thought my there was something wrong with mod, didn't knew you remove the toggles. Is there a way to get the whole mod?
tootsypop21 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago On 9/26/2026 at 1:01 PM, Azazells said: do you happen to know the toggles If you see a file in the mod labeled 10Jane.ini that one has the toggles listed! cause i think there's 2 diff ini files in the mod
GuyInDogSuit Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago On 9/22/2026 at 3:48 AM, Coco542 said: This is my PERSONAL collection, where I remove the toggles for better performance. But I keep all the drawindexed entries. How did you do that? I would love to remove specific toggles, or at least the objects they toggle. Things like holsters, goggles, etc, need to be GONE forever lol
noix125 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago does anyone have a file with all kanousakura mods for zzz ??
Meiko Menma Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago 34 minutes ago, yaktakoi said: hero? Guess i'm not the 1st one sending this, but here Claret - Sexy Temptation V2.rar 2
s_Cipher_ Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Hi there—sorry to bother you, but I was hoping someone could explain what’s going on with my mods. Regarding the boss mods, I’ve installed them, but the textures look corrupted; it’s similar to the issue I’m having with the Koleda mod, where the leg and hip areas have splotchy or weird-looking textures. Also, could someone explain why the Nicole and Anby mods disappear when I get close to the sofa? It only happens when I’m near it. If anyone knows of a tutorial or can explain how to fix this, I’d really appreciate it. In any case, here are screenshots showing my problems...
aron_santo Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Can someone help me fix the hair on this mod?Jane.rarJane.rarJane.rar Jane.rar
yaktakoi Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 4 hours ago, Meiko Menma said: Guess i'm not the 1st one sending this, but here Claret - Sexy Temptation V2.rar 134.85 MB · 1 download thanks man
ZeroNiii Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago (edited) 2 hours ago, s_Cipher_ said: Hi there—sorry to bother you, but I was hoping someone could explain what’s going on with my mods. Regarding the boss mods, I’ve installed them, but the textures look corrupted; it’s similar to the issue I’m having with the Koleda mod, where the leg and hip areas have splotchy or weird-looking textures. Also, could someone explain why the Nicole and Anby mods disappear when I get close to the sofa? It only happens when I’m near it. If anyone knows of a tutorial or can explain how to fix this, I’d really appreciate it. In any case, here are screenshots showing my problems... Could you share the sofa mod please? I tried the outdated one posted here long ago but nothing shows up. Thank you in advanced. Nevermind, i just needed to update the ini file lol Also, I had other mods disappear when I got too close. Changing the setting "Mirror Reflections" from "High" to "Medium" let's the mods stay visible when getting close. Maybe that'll help? Edited 11 hours ago by ZeroNiii updating information
Krylux Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Anyone knows how to fix Voidhero's bakery Nicole mole in her chest not showing
asz111asz Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 2 hours ago, aron_santo said: 有人能帮我修复这个模组的头发问题吗?Jane.rarJane.rarJane.rar Jane.rar 24.95 MB · 0次下载 If you’re not using the Simplified swimsuit mod, then you can use this fix. zzz_fix.2.5B中文版.zip zzz_fix.2.2A中文版.zip
TouchMezp27 Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 11 hours ago, Miniguma said: Да, можно. Когда вы нажмете на красную ссылку для отправки на скачивание, она будет выглядеть примерно так: https://web.archive.org/web/20260910013919/https://cloudreve.huihui123.org/s/wl6xC8 . Просто отделите последнюю часть ссылки https://cloudreve.huihui123.org/s/wl6xC8 , и все готово. The best! Thanks a bunch!
NakGC Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago (edited) So, I saw someone having trouble with the shortstack Koleda mod. I actually ran into the same issue a while ago and managed to fix it on my own. I don't remember what the exact problem was tbh, but here’s the fix for anyone who needs it. I’ve also added a layer of color to the skin to make it blend in better with the face. Mod: Shortstack Koleda Creator: Shortstack Enjoy! Koleda ShortStack.zip Edited 5 hours ago by NakGC
Mio212 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 15 hours ago, Caesar.julius.2085 said: Hey, there! Does anyone have this mod from Monsoon? Also, are you guys still having trouble with the mods being broken since the update? Because I have and no fixer helped me so far. Any tips? monsoon-Soldier11ModToggle.7z
TouchMezp27 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Does anyone have the full Claret Hazeker redux mod?
Luuk-Hersson-Dolphin Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 18 hours ago, Miniguma said: Yes you can, when you click on the red link to send to download it will be like that for example: https://web.archive.org/web/20260910013919/https://cloudreve.huihui123.org/s/wl6xC8 Just separate the last part of the link https://cloudreve.huihui123.org/s/wl6xC8 and it is good to go i try the mod of Dialyn, but It can't:(((
Luuk-Hersson-Dolphin Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, Luuk-Hersson-Dolphin said: i try the mod of Dialyn, but It can't:((( Like this
Mio212 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 21 minutes ago, Luuk-Hersson-Dolphin said: Like this is this the new hui site? if so have a link?
Jokerlin00 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago On 9/21/2026 at 3:13 AM, qkdlvj said: sex 19Newsstand_Add_more_Fix.zip 278.31 MB · 8 downloads 可以分享一下这个蕾米和零号安比的mod吗?
Luuk-Hersson-Dolphin Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago 30 minutes ago, Mio212 said: is this the new hui site? if so have a link? i mean,if you are find new mod so yeah,you can find the mod,but the old mod can't
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now