RoMaXa31 Posted March 7 Posted March 7 1 hour ago, Altorowl said: Я також спробував перезавантажити, і, здається, це не працює. Інші моди Sunna працюють для мене, тож можливо, що у тебе є інший мод, який працює разом з цим, але який не працює, чи не так? побачимо, коли хтось ще спробує, бо, чесно кажучи, це не проблема. It works, but it's a mod for the skin and not the original outfit.
Altorowl Posted March 7 Posted March 7 2 hours ago, RoMaXa31 said: It works, but it's a mod for the skin and not the original outfit. ohhh that makes sense, omg im so dumb🤦 my bad
DIPG93 Posted March 7 Posted March 7 Any solution to this? When it transforms, the skin always stays like that from the middle down. I've already tried the fixes, but they don't work. I suspect it's part of the .ini file, but I don't know how to modify it. Fiowers of Vice DLC.rar
iLars9912 Posted March 7 Posted March 7 On 3/6/2026 at 1:18 AM, el pijon said: I have but its the demo, if you want it here: Shortstack_Corin_TM! {DEMO}.zip 15.03 MB · 2 downloads It will work as long as someone shares the full version
Arona77 Posted March 7 Posted March 7 On 2026/3/4 at PM10点26分, platypus1 said: 请问有人能帮我解决这个问题吗? Astra - Angewomon [nsfw] [saye] v1.1.zip +1 help plzzzz
ANIVV Posted March 7 Posted March 7 23 hours ago, kurokoi1 said: lolis bodys allowed like tl?i have 1 sunna,aria and zhao can you send the sunna and aria ones been looking for some for a while
Arona77 Posted March 7 Posted March 7 (edited) On 3/5/2026 at 12:42 AM, Arona77 said: Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has the [saye] seed·Seraphine Leisure and Optimus Prime model (the Optimus Prime version)? The Optimus Prime model created by saye is just perfect and fits so well. If anyone has it and is willing to share, I would be extremely grateful! Thanks so much! >V< On 3/5/2026 at 5:45 PM, Arona77 said: hiiii~ i finally got the [saye]seed·Seraphine Leisure and Optimus Prime version >v< also fixed it so it works perfectly now original post link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/seed-seraphine-138941344?l=it – pls show some love~ big big thx to saye for making such a perf model – optimus prime fits sooo well, seed’s rly adorable, i’m obsessed ❤️ have fun~ hope u all enjoyo [saye]seed·Seraphine Leisure and Optimus Prime.7z Edited March 9 by Arona77 3
Miniguma Posted March 8 Posted March 8 On 3/6/2026 at 7:04 AM, caoskun2 said: Guys, does anyone has that mod of Dialyn with the BUTT PORTALS working? Dialyn Weapon1.rar
Miniguma Posted March 8 Posted March 8 On 3/6/2026 at 7:37 PM, kurokoi1 said: lolis bodys allowed like tl?i have 1 sunna,aria and zhao i think they are allowed with spoilers tag
kurokoi1 Posted March 8 Posted March 8 4 hours ago, PaulinBacana said: i think they are allowed with spoilers tag No, they say it's a gray area and they don't want any trouble, and someone started crying when someone else posted a picture of Aria and Sunna Qos
guwub Posted March 8 Posted March 8 On 2026/2/28 at AM9点17分, moputhfhkhnv said: 这个模组的完整版本无处可寻。 作者:ExsqrFeng +1 5
el pijon Posted March 8 Posted March 8 Does anyone know how to get this mod? It's Lucia, but the video only left this as a reference, Lucia as Iuno ➤ arca.live, and I went to the website, but it's all in Korean. 3
caoskun2 Posted March 8 Posted March 8 9 hours ago, PaulinBacana said: Dialyn Weapon1.rar 112.12 MB · 1 download Thank you man! The Portals folder works just fine with the original mod, but does not seem to work when I try with other mods, any idea?
zzz77707 Posted March 8 Posted March 8 4 hours ago, el pijon said: 有人知道怎么获得这个模组吗?是Lucia,但视频里只把这个作为参考,Lucia是Iuno d arca.live,我去了官网,但全是韩文。
zzz77707 Posted March 8 Posted March 8 4 hours ago, el pijon said: Does anyone know how to get this mod? It's Lucia, but the video only left this as a reference, Lucia as Iuno ➤ arca.live, and I went to the website, but it's all in Korean. I have this, but I don't know how to upload it 1
jake12zcv Posted March 8 Posted March 8 On 2/19/2026 at 6:48 PM, succmypanda said: 11th times the charm i gues lmfao. Toggles: Skin 4 - Key - 8 Body 42 - Key - U/I Futa 6 - Key - Y Hair - Glasses: - Arrow Keys enjoy. Trigger x Wilhelmina BD2 V2.rar 105.9 MB · 19 downloads do you have the sunna mod from zen?
el pijon Posted March 8 Posted March 8 (edited) 14 hours ago, zzz77707 said: I have this, but I don't know how to upload it What you need to do is click on the button below the post,this +, then it will ask you if you want to upload a file. Find it and publish it as you normally would, Thank you very much in advance. Edited March 9 by el pijon
tootsypop21 Posted March 9 Posted March 9 9 hours ago, 4rhjkt5 said: Looking for heroes to share this mod,source“https://www.pixiv.net/users/69733223” is this an nsfw mod or a regular retexture for once??
klarthlester Posted March 9 Posted March 9 Someone please help me. Like a complete doofus I deleted a Yidhari mod I had because I was trying out new ones, please guys help me find it. I am 80% sure it was made by a modder called ~ToXiC~ His GB presence has been greatly diminished for whatever reason and most of his stuff he has deleted. I am sure the Yidhari mod is one of them. Please help me find his Yidhari OG body mod NSFW. Please!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now