qqww121212 Posted December 20, 2025 Posted December 20, 2025 (edited) anyone have a Renkamui's mod? i need a herooo Edited December 20, 2025 by saheeda 2
WeeGooo Posted December 20, 2025 Posted December 20, 2025 On 12/17/2025 at 3:23 PM, Nero183 said: “ㄱㄹ” means "gayshin", "ㄷㅁㅈ" means "upper case", so the password is "GAYSHIN20251223" oh wow thanks
Nolli32 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 22 hours ago, Nolli32 said: also if anyone have working mods for places/miscs on the map, the ones on gamebanana just dosent work, like changing the shop,poster, video covers etc. 23 hours ago, Nolli32 said: can anyone help me who have the files of these 2 mods https://gamebanana.com/mods/573932 https://gamebanana.com/mods/570980 i rlly need some help with them
ewa766 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 14 hours ago, breadheader said: Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been here. Does anyone know what happened to Moonphase's account? It seems they either deleted or made all their mods private. https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/16526615 https://mbd.pub/o/author-aG6alm1rbA==/work Not sure where he went either. One of his Chinese followers on mbd.pub messaged me randomly asking if I knew of his whereabouts. I told him I did not and to let me know if he finds where he ends up. I'll let you know if he pops up anywhere. Hopefully he reappears for Ye Shunguang's release. 1
Comble Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 On 8/10/2025 at 2:34 PM, zonnta said: BelleSkin2Mod.zip 35.21 MB · 820 downloads I think the hash is wrong. How can I fix the hash code?
Tester2.1 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 On 10/24/2025 at 7:59 AM, Gugligo said: I already have a NPC nude mod for Zhao, so it's not impossible. Please share huhu
laplandTexas Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 If anyone knows this mod? It's not og kanousakura yanagi mod.REALLY NEED THIS ONE PLS 2
Cloud2810 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 On 12/18/2025 at 5:39 AM, Otaku99 said: Friends, does anyone already have a mod for this beautiful bunny from this modder? Enjoy my friends zhaoNPC.zip 10
breadheader Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 4 hours ago, ewa766 said: Not sure where he went either. One of his Chinese followers on mbd.pub messaged me randomly asking if I knew of his whereabouts. I told him I did not and to let me know if he finds where he ends up. I'll let you know if he pops up anywhere. Hopefully he reappears for Ye Shunguang's release. Gosh, Yeah I hope he's okay
kienngoql Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 Can anyone share the full toggle version of this Miyabi mod? https://gamebanana.com/mods/619072 4
Supernova8468 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 2 hours ago, Cloud2810 said: Enjoy my friends zhaoNPC.zip 16.08 MB · 1 download truly peak ❤️ 1
BLAKDALA Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 anyone had the dialyn hazeker bottom heavy nsfw mod?? pls
XFA-27 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 12 hours ago, Nolli32 said: 我真的很需要一些帮助 give you have fun belle_-_bottom_heavy_nsfw_.zip belle_mix_78acf.zip 1
ホムリ Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 On 12/18/2025 at 10:38 AM, miguelmk said: Anyone else having eye problems like this? Got this issue using this mod too, does anyone have any ideas solving it? Thanks in advance.
Sangoku25 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 (edited) 6 hours ago, Cloud2810 said: Enjoy my friends zhaoNPC.zip 16.08 MB · 1 download enjoy the broken mod Edited December 21, 2025 by Sangoku25 1
Sangoku25 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, kurokoi1 said: shut up,is your pc Hide contents nice joke the antoher mod work have this bug not Ok is a slot bug. It clashes with the NPC mods. My mistake was that there was an old Zhao mod in the NPC mods, and they were conflicting XD I must have overlooked it^^ Edited December 21, 2025 by Sangoku25
aidan Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 On 12/20/2025 at 9:05 PM, OldSoul99 said: Anyone able to change Miyabis hair color to white in the HSOS6 mod? + if it's possible also change the eye color to blue. + I'll include another mod with white hair in case swapping is easier. Miyabi_【H.S.O.S.6 Combat Uniform】_NSFW.rar 38.7 MB · 2 downloads 星见雅 雪狐.zip 93.49 MB · 2 downloads Miyabi_【H.S.O.S.6 Combat Uniform】_NSFW+星见雅 雪狐+Arctic_Fox.zip 6
kurokoi1 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 1 hour ago, Sangoku25 said: nice joke the antoher mod work have this bug not Ok is a slot bug. It clashes with the NPC mods. My mistake was that there was an old Zhao mod in the NPC mods, and they were conflicting XD I must have overlooked it^^ joke what?say sorry 1
Sangoku25 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 8 minutes ago, kurokoi1 said: joke what?say sorry It was strange to me that the other mod still worked. But as I already said, sorry, my mistake. I still had an old Moonson mod of hers in the NPC folder.
Nolli32 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 anyone got the full version of this mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/603629
OldSoul99 Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 3 hours ago, aidan said: Miyabi_【H.S.O.S.6 Combat Uniform】_NSFW+星见雅 雪狐+Arctic_Fox.zip 58.23 MB · 1 download Brother (or sister), you have my thanks. As a certain merchant would say: You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you. Cheers. 2
Nolli32 Posted December 22, 2025 Posted December 22, 2025 (edited) 11 hours ago, XFA-27 said: give you have fun belle_-_bottom_heavy_nsfw_.zip 22.43 MB · 1 download belle_mix_78acf.zip 33.13 MB · 1 download tyyy, also by cahnce anyone can fix this god 10/10 mod? there is just no textures in my end sadly Pulchra Anubis V1.2-Re-version by Akanoyaki.7z Edited December 22, 2025 by Nolli32 2
aimza2012 Posted December 22, 2025 Posted December 22, 2025 On 11/2/2025 at 2:45 AM, ZlobnyDen said: Guys, help me to fix this for 2.4 T_T Sweety Ani pldg.zip 95.85 MB · 31 downloads红豆x罪袋 10.19修复 (Pixiv Fanbox) This version is still usable; I downloaded it from https://kemono.cr/fanbox/user/32130305/post/10762663 红豆x罪带 10.19修复.7z 4
Zhixi Posted December 22, 2025 Posted December 22, 2025 On 10/9/2025 at 8:32 AM, Vergil2108 said: Here ya go Animated Map.zip 444.87 MB · 252 downloads Do you happen to have his Yixuan UI mod ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now