Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 12/7/2025 at 11:51 PM, DDrake92 said:

here are two mods i has hoping someone could fix for me? the swimsuit is completely crashed and the other has two different skin colors and the character blinks (is there and not) when walking
QQ20250806174618.png.5f809d09427ec4dbca8f71089d7aabbc.thumb.png.5e66a047b0c3352fc1e92ddc0c8c9662.pngBelleSkin2Mod.zip

belle_writing_v06.zippreview.thumb.png.c1651c6e30dc7ca2ae22f7e0c076700d.png
 

 Who was the creator of the second Belle mod with the writings? I'm interested in finding that one if possible.

Posted

Hello, Anyone knows why this happens and how can I fix it?  Farest NPC with mod seems to be fine but when went near tho it, the mod mesh seems to be broken. Thanks in advance.

InspectorNear.jpg

InspectorFar.png

ElfyBad.jpg

ElfyFine.jpg

Posted
2 hours ago, thefreemanaudrey said:

Does anyone know why my mods sometimes have darker textures sometimes? This happens a lot with the face area too. 

 

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png

 

 

They're called shadows and they're an illusion caused by the absence of light

jk, the hash for Alice's lower half probably changed, or the author put it in wrong. Try this: https://gamebanana.com/tools/21340 

Posted
13 hours ago, pBlackmouth said:

Hello, Anyone knows why this happens and how can I fix it?  Farest NPC with mod seems to be fine but when went near tho it, the mod mesh seems to be broken. Thanks in advance.

InspectorNear.jpg

InspectorFar.png

ElfyBad.jpg

ElfyFine.jpg

looks like you activated 2 npc mods

Posted
I'm new to modding.

This might be a basic question, but when I install a skin mod, the textures get messed up in parts like in the image.

Could you tell me a few ways to fix this?

スクリーンショット (518).png

スクリーンショット (519).png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...