philup_mccrack Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 1 hour ago, kjerry4869 said: who can help me fix this Ellen - Cat exposed JK.7z 76 MB · 7 downloads How can anyone tell? You've not actually described the problem...... 4
addasq9 Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 Hi, sorry to bother you. I tried using your mod, but I ran into a problem. Do you have any suggestions on how I can fix the bug? Here's the issue : I've been having a problem with the Evelyn mod for a while, even after applying the 1.6–1.7 fix. The mod I'm using is : Retexture Hot Evelyn in Tights MC.
Ziodyne1 Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 Can someone help me troubleshoot this mod? It's a recent PLDG mod so I'm not sure if there's something else interfering with it
jam5 Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, K1LLcom1 said: Anyone with the full version? Rina-BottomHeavy(NSFW).rar Edited May 26, 2025 by jam5 13
C.CKun23 Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 Anyone have a link to Levi's public archive? The one on his gamebanana page doesn't work
Guest Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 26 minutes ago, C.CKun23 said: Anyone have a link to Levi's public archive? The one on his gamebanana page doesn't work His full archive is here https://discord.gg/thesafezone https://discord.gg/thesafezone
ExBurst Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 1 hour ago, Ziodyne1 said: Can someone help me troubleshoot this mod? It's a recent PLDG mod so I'm not sure if there's something else interfering with it Disable the .ini file from the "Waifu Shop" set
PrimoSensei Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 1 hour ago, Ziodyne1 said: Can someone help me troubleshoot this mod? It's a recent PLDG mod so I'm not sure if there's something else interfering with it Pretty sure it's the Waifu shop mod you have on, try disabling that mod. You might be able to brute force a fix by finding the specific File in the Waifu Shop mod that changes the couch and deleting it. I did the same thing with the Login TV and Front Counter for other mods. 1
Ziodyne1 Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 9 minutes ago, PrimoSensei said: Pretty sure it's the Waifu shop mod you have on, try disabling that mod. You might be able to brute force a fix by finding the specific File in the Waifu Shop mod that changes the couch and deleting it. I did the same thing with the Login TV and Front Counter for other mods. Thanks, it worked! I tried switching the $active of the couch from 1 to 0 thinking it would disable it, but seems like deleting it was the only way to get that to work
GalaSeraph Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 On 5/25/2025 at 5:55 PM, HappyFoca said: Weapon (5,1MB)+ Skin (30,1MB) PS: Rename the mod folders to English [幽魂小猫]月城柳 花尖枪.zip 5.13 MB · 157 downloads [幽魂小猫]月城柳 束缚巫 红白.zip 30.09 MB · 234 downloads As a follow-up, it seems like the mod has a bug where it removes "impact frames" from ults across the board. 1
C.CKun23 Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 34 minutes ago, Itad0ri said: His full archive is here https://discord.gg/thesafezone https://discord.gg/thesafezone It has all the mods for zenless but it's also missing some mods for other games too 2
Funkdat Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 Can anyone recommend a good in game mod manager for ZZZ? I've tried a few different python scripts, but it is just a pain and mods that have more than one ini rarely work.
GalaSeraph Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 2 hours ago, Funkdat said: Can anyone recommend a good in game mod manager for ZZZ? I've tried a few different python scripts, but it is just a pain and mods that have more than one ini rarely work. just use XXMI like everyone else, most mods are just dumped into the corresponding game's folders and then work out of the box.
kjerry4869 Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 12 hours ago, philup_mccrack said: How can anyone tell? You've not actually described the problem......
jam5 Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 9 hours ago, Ziodyne1 said: Can someone help me troubleshoot this mod? It's a recent PLDG mod so I'm not sure if there's something else interfering with it Remove this form Waifushop.ini
Funkdat Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 3 hours ago, GalaSeraph said: just use XXMI like everyone else, most mods are just dumped into the corresponding game's folders and then work out of the box. I do use XXMI. I want a mod manager, not a mod loader. Managers let you switch between mods without have to remove one and load another. I currently use a python script for this, but is doesn't work every mod and it is a lot of work to maintain.
RappyTheRacoon Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 10 hours ago, Ziodyne1 said: Can someone help me troubleshoot this mod? It's a recent PLDG mod so I'm not sure if there's something else interfering with it what mod is that?????????? 1
zomber Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 13 hours ago, addasq9 said: 안녕하세요, 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 모드를 사용해 보려고 했는데 문제가 발생했습니다. 버그를 해결할 수 있는 방법을 알려주시면 감사하겠습니다. 문제는 다음과 같습니다. 1.6~1.7 버전을 적용한 후에도 Evelyn 모드에 한동안 문제가 있었습니다. 제가 사용하는 모드는 "Retexture Hot Evelyn in Tights MC"입니다. copy or drag the Retexture folders into the ming chen mod folder and replace. 1. https://gamebanana.com/mods/588105 2https://gamebanana.com/mods/594320 1
philup_mccrack Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 6 hours ago, kjerry4869 said: It looks like hash mismatch. Have you tried running the current 1.7 fix? What mod is this and are you using a mod on her standard skin?
Bebroch Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 Does anyone have a fix1.7 for all characters, I just came back to the game and almost all mods don't work as they should
DaRealDannTheMann Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 3 hours ago, Bebroch said: Does anyone have a fix1.7 for all characters, I just came back to the game and almost all mods don't work as they should https://gamebanana.com/tools/19653
AIMurBALLS Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 On 5/27/2025 at 1:49 AM, Ziodyne1 said: Can someone help me troubleshoot this mod? It's a recent PLDG mod so I'm not sure if there's something else interfering with it Could you share this mod please?
F4S1 Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 On 4/28/2025 at 2:01 PM, K1LLcom1 said: Does anyone already have access to this mod? +1337
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now