Getting back into FALLOUT NV

So i was fooling around with fallout 3 than some skyrim and back to fallout 3.

Figured id give modding New Vegas a try agian.

UNFORTUNATELY, i don't have most the mods :( that i had before.

So figured id ask what everyone would recommend in the area of

- Bodys
- Hair
- Weapons? (I have a crap ton of weapon mods, but im open to suggestions)
- Just about anything cause i wanna check out anything someone has to offer :3

just realised i put this in general :| fml

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

At the moment i am using

- Fellout
- New Vegas Restorations
- WIllow Companion
- Beauty Pack Plus
- Riot Armor Type 3 (subject to change)
- One Hud
- Rader Mod
- MCM (duh)
- Barret 98b and Desert Eagle V11
- cALIBER X
- Offical pipboy Readius, (and BOGpipboy retxture)

@Myuhinny I like BOG, but she has gotten into alot of trouble with retexturizing peoples stuff without premission. I LOVED alot of her guns, than like year later i was told half them was removed due to stealing mods to make them lol

Ā 

I'm actually looking at bogs type 3 replacement atm.Ā 

Ā 

What do i do? use a type 3 body than download that overtop?Ā 

Ā 

ACTUALLY i take that back

Ā 

*blush* i found out i been using her body pack anyways

Ā 

i feel silly now :| XD

I have only ever looked at BOG's body replacer a few of the guns and have used theĀ BEWARE OF GIRL Man Trap Armor EX New Vegas RELAUNCH it a pretty high rez armor though so some might not be able to use it.Ā http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44557/?Ā I really don't use many armors and the outfits I use are somewhat skimpy. I do remember going through the site looking at the armors. I haven't done any modifying of outfits/armors on this game but I do a lot of it in oblivion and skyrim. Right now I decided to see if the glossing of the skin is the same as oblivion.

A lot of times the armors/outfits are the way they are suppose to be that is until I get a hold of them then it's snip snip ok get rid of that throw that WHOOPS too much put that back.Ā  :) I used a lot of tera armors on skyrim and the first thing I did to those was get rid of those stupid huge ass shoulder pads. Sometimes some of the armors/outfits have to much and removing some of the stuff can make it look sleeker. I just checked it looks like the body meshes are similar to oblivion and can be super glossed to a oily look with nifskope they are just named differently. Might start looking through nexus for some armors to play with.

Ā 

Seems I also have a elf type race installed in my fallout NV called CW dolls. Not sure where I got the race from I don't think it's from the nexus.

Ā 

Here is a freaky doll it you want something like that I think myself if I seen these red glowing eyes in the dark I would probably open fire.Ā http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44455/?

Guest endgameaddiction

Wait what? SofiĀ  in trouble for retexturing other work? That doesn't sound right. She wouldn't of last on Nexus long if that was the case.

Ā 

BOG work is good stuff. I cannot vouch much on FNV mods. Unless you want AWOP, MoMod, Angel Park/Remix, PN? eh... it's decent. I only like the cybernetic transplantations. And IWS.

Ā 

Edit: WMX is good stuff too. And Gopher's mods.

Wait what? SofiĀ  in trouble for retexturing other work? That doesn't sound right. She wouldn't of last on Nexus long if that was the case.

Ā 

BOG work is good stuff. I cannot vouch much on FNV mods. Unless you want AWOP, MoMod, Angel Park/Remix, PN? eh... it's decent. I only like the cybernetic transplantations. And IWS.

Ā 

Edit: WMX is good stuff too. And Gopher's mods.

Ā 

Ā 

Yea one of the mods told me a few of her guns she wasnt givin premission to alter them (retexture). Ā IDK

what i was told

Ā 

i saw her .50cal retexture (YEARS ago) tried looking for it and no luck, Ā and i asked one of the mods, and he was like such and such mods of hers got deleted for using others works without premission. i thought it was weird she wasnt banned or anything BUT i ddint care. lol

Well I recently just tried out the RCP Rena elves mod. This mod is like how diablo and evy race is for oblivion with the really really high gloss/oily skin look. The first time I loaded it up though and went into the showracemenu to look at it. I was like AHH it's the bride of chucky more because of the way the eyes look like in the creation part and every time she blinks I kept expecting to her Jennifer Tillys voice saying hey big boy or something like it. But everything looks better once you get out of it well except for the yellow ass skin.

Ā 

post-25667-0-50964100-1386714271_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-61177300-1386714292_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-23255600-1386714310_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-77894100-1386714324_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-61381000-1386714335_thumb.jpg

Ā 

The only thing I hate with fallout NV is that many bodies always have the pee yellow look wish some one would come out with a way to get rid of that color. Surprised no one has come out with a race menu/ECE type mod for fallout nv with more/better color options.Ā 

Ā 

post-25667-0-02743200-1386717787_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-93143000-1386722157_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Everything is pretty close in color now.

Yea one of the mods told me a few of her guns she wasnt givin premission to alter them (retexture). Ā IDK

what i was told

Ā 

i saw her .50cal retexture (YEARS ago) tried looking for it and no luck, Ā and i asked one of the mods, and he was like such and such mods of hers got deleted for using others works without premission. i thought it was weird she wasnt banned or anything BUT i ddint care. lol

Ā 

She's a huge mod thief and most old school Type3 modders have blackballed her using their content because of it. Ā And she didn't make any of the files in that Beware of Girl train wreck. Ā She poached the meshes from dimon99 and Backsteppo and sampled Exnem's FO3 textures on to Luchaire's Type3 ones for her fake 'hi-rez-hi-detail' textures.

Ā 

ANYWAY,Ā Mojave Delight has meshes, textures, eyes, nails, hair and character presets. Ā And it makes BOG look like hammered dog shit. Ā And none of the content was stolen.

Ā 

If you want more body mesh options I have them uploaded here at Lover's Lab, the new unofficial home of Type3 modding. Ā :D

Ā 

mainly looking for armors, quests, guns. :D

Book of Earache is awesome for weapons. Ā Beyond Boulder Dome is a great quest mod and it's better than some of the official NV DLCs.

Ā 

Ā 

already played and beat that

Ā 

im working on ATTTB atm

attack of the bank

http://gamersfiles.com/file-directory/fallout-new-vegas/caliberx/Ā CaliberX is a fusion of FluidFireā€™s Caliber mod for NV with the xCalibr Ammo Pack from FO3Ā Authors: Fluidfire and Earache42. I believe it use to be on the nexus tillĀ Earache42 was banned and I think it was removed. I found the download while looking for the book ofĀ Earache42 download.

Ā 

Seems the book ofĀ Earache is the same maybe they have to update their download link.

Ā 

Was going to try them with the beyond the dome mod.

Ā 

*Edit forgot one mod that I use simply because I can't stand the walking speed in nv is a walking speed mod that allows you to move faster. The mod has 5 running speed perks 150 200 250 275 and 300 pick one and get the book from the chest by the saloon in goodsprings and read it.

http://gamersfiles.com/file-directory/fallout-new-vegas/caliberx/Ā CaliberX is a fusion of FluidFireā€™s Caliber mod for NV with the xCalibr Ammo Pack from FO3Ā Authors: Fluidfire and Earache42. I believe it use to be on the nexus tillĀ Earache42 was banned and I think it was removed. I found the download while looking for the book ofĀ Earache42 download.

Ā 

Seems the book ofĀ Earache is the same maybe they have to update their download link.

Ā 

Was going to try them with the beyond the dome mod.

Ā 

*Edit forgot one mod that I use simply because I can't stand the walking speed in nv is a walking speed mod that allows you to move faster. The mod has 5 running speed perks 150 200 250 275 and 300 pick one and get the book from the chest by the saloon in goodsprings and read it.

Ā 

I have the caliber X saved on my computer i think..Ā 

Ā 

its like

CaliberxhonestheartsĀ 

Caliberxgunrunners?

lol idk