Quick, but stupid question about SexoutRapers.

TheoryoftheDead

First off I'd like to express my gratitude to the people that've been working with the mods so far, excellent work.

Now, as for my "problem". I tried looking around the forum for answers, but I weren't able to find any. I'll admit that I'm not the brightest person around either, so I might've just missed, and if that's the case I'll apologize.

Anyway: I've got the mods running as they should, there's no *problem* with the mods in the sense that they are unplayable. However, during stalker or battle rape, I only seem to get vaginal sex(At the moment I'm up to a count of being raped 69 times, and all of these are vaginal).

I remember reading that you should be able to change(at least the stalker rape) the variables for blowjobs and anal to occur, however I've been unable to find these settings. I do have the Mod Configuration Menu, as well as the newest versions of Sexout, rapers and Prostitutes.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

from reading through some of the threads this is due to a problem with how the mods record sex acts. Pretty much all sex acts are being recorded as vaginal regardless of what they are. this if i understand correctly is currently being addressed

I do not remember seeing anything for player to change any of the variables regarding

the % of specific acts. that may have been something for modders to use in attempting to fix the its all vaginal sex bug.

I have not yet tried out the latest version of sexout I was just getting to install that now so i may be wrong about that. your best bet i think is to read the documentation for the latest sexoutng

from reading through some of the threads this is due to a problem with how the mods record sex acts. Pretty much all sex acts are being recorded as vaginal regardless of what they are. this if i understand correctly is currently being addressed

I do not remember seeing anything for player to change any of the variables regarding

the % of specific acts. that may have been something for modders to use in attempting to fix the its all vaginal sex bug.

I have not yet tried out the latest version of sexout I was just getting to install that now so i may be wrong about that. your best bet i think is to read the documentation for the latest sexoutng

Alright then, I'll keep my eyes peeled, and see if something shows up in the future.

Thanks for the fast reply.

1. There is no setting for how often a particular type of sex (oral, vaginal, anal) occurs. There are a bunch of settings in rapers to control what types of NPCs do stalking and what they are stalking, but that's it.

2. Often rapers does not set the sextype. If it doesn't, it defaults to vaginal, and a random animation is picked -- which may be an oral animation. This is a problem with rapers and not one that I am personally going to address any time soon.. maybe in a few weeks. :)

1. There is no setting for how often a particular type of sex (oral' date=' vaginal, anal) occurs. There are a bunch of settings in rapers to control what types of NPCs do stalking and what they are stalking, but that's it.

2. Often rapers does not set the sextype. If it doesn't, it defaults to vaginal, and a random animation is picked -- which may be an oral animation. This is a problem with rapers and not one that I am personally going to address any time soon.. maybe in a few weeks. :)

[/quote']

Here's the thing though, at the moment the Rapers file seem to switch between 5(I think) different poses. These all seem to "Vaginal" for my point of view. I.E, as far as rape is concerned, there's no oral sex, animation or record wise.

Normally, I would suppose this would be due to a lack of the animations required, however I can initiate oral sex through dialogue, which is the reason for my confused state.

1. There is no setting for how often a particular type of sex (oral' date=' vaginal, anal) occurs. There are a bunch of settings in rapers to control what types of NPCs do stalking and what they are stalking, but that's it.

[/quote']

Here's the thing though, at the moment the Rapers file seem to switch between 5(I think) different poses. These all seem to "Vaginal" for my point of view. I.E, as far as rape is concerned, there's no oral sex, animation or record wise.

Normally, I would suppose this would be due to a lack of the animations required, however I can initiate oral sex through dialogue, which is the reason for my confused state.

Some of the mods choose their own animations. Those that do usually only choose between 3 and 4 of them rather than letting sexout pick from the whole set. I don't remember if rapers is one of those, but it could be.

[/quote']

Some of the mods choose their own animations. Those that do usually only choose between 3 and 4 of them rather than letting sexout pick from the whole set. I don't remember if rapers is one of those, but it could be.

Alrighty then, once again, thanks for the clarification.

[/quote']

Alrighty then, once again, thanks for the clarification.

I think I'm going to take some time this week to make minor adjustments to rapers to allow it to use the full range of animations and so on, if this is the case.

Just FYI, keep eyes peeled for a new version. :)

• 2 months later...

Not to hijack the thread but I'd like to see rape victims get a chance to attack their rapist. As is, any attack on the rapist causes reputation loss.

In my mind we should be able to set the rapist to a rapistfaction and have them flee after the deed. If they get out of proximity, they go back to neutral/defaultfaction and or despawn. If not I get a chance to exact some revenge. I'm tired of my party members getting raped and not being able to do anything about it.

Archived