So apparently HDT Vajayjays now work with any UUNP body set, so heres just the UNPBO and 7BO bodies if anyone is a perverted person

Instructions

1. Download Sevenbase HDT Vagina Body and its requirements(XPSME 2.43+)

2. Overwrite with body of choice on this post (preferably with anything other than NMM in case of something screws up)

Props to Stevie for the vajayjay mesh and Carida for the short guide. I just took the body slide/downloading UUNP sliders so that you dont have to do it for this body in particular.

NOTE: This requires using a texture with the vagina texture on it(the same textures that are required for the 3d Labia for the standard body) [technically you dont need it, but it will look terrible]

UUNP Generated 7BO with HDT Vagina.zip

UUNP Generated 3.2 UNPBO with HDT Vagina.zip

Hello folks. This might be a "duh" problem but I really have no clue what is going on. I asked my friend google about it and no luck. Im trying to equip some of the armors but every time I do my character always end up naked (however, in-game armors works). I tried installing the mods manually (copy-paste to skyrim/data) and by using nexus mod manager but still no luck.

In case you are wondering what I have installed already...

1. loverslab. com/files/file/485-unpbo-oppai-bbp/

2. nexusmods. com/skyrim/mods/37900/?   

Correct me if Im wrong but the second mod covers the 1st and 3rd step of the installation guide right? Im not doing the 2nd step because it's not necessary and like I said I only want the armors equipped. 

I would appreciate any help! Thank you!

Btw this is an awesome mod!!!

Hello folks. This might be a "duh" problem but I really have no clue what is going on. I asked my friend google about it and no luck. Im trying to equip some of the armors but every time I do my character always end up naked (however, in-game armors works). I tried installing the mods manually (copy-paste to skyrim/data) and by using nexus mod manager but still no luck.

In case you are wondering what I have installed already...

1. loverslab. com/files/file/485-unpbo-oppai-bbp/

2. nexusmods. com/skyrim/mods/37900/?   

Correct me if Im wrong but the second mod covers the 1st and 3rd step of the installation guide right? Im not doing the 2nd step because it's not necessary and like I said I only want the armors equipped. 

I would appreciate any help! Thank you!

Btw this is an awesome mod!!!

Mod 2 installs the whole body(feet, hands, body). Mod 1 originally installs just the body(so it replaces the body for mod 2, but uses its hands and feet)

also if you are still using a barely modified skyrim. Learn how to use mod organizer or wyrebash. It'll save you ALOT of time later when certain mods start to crash as they have safety mechanisms by design to help prevent situations like this(e.g MO doesnt overwrite files in the skyrim data folder directly, it hooks folders as if each mod were its own data folder, so deleting a mod would only delete that mods folder instead of deleting something in the base vanilla game)

What armors are you trying to use? A Body replacer can not cause you to auto remove armor, It's not possible. You would crash worse case, or have clipping issues. You would not however auto remove armor. Sounds like you have a broken armor mod, or you're trying to mix pieces of armor that don't mesh well. Some armor's will auto remove pieces if they take up the same slots on the body. Your issue has nothing to do with this mod.

What armors are you trying to use? A Body replacer can not cause you to auto remove armor, It's not possible. You would crash worse case, or have clipping issues. You would not however auto remove armor. Sounds like you have a broken armor mod, or you're trying to mix pieces of armor that don't mesh well. Some armor's will auto remove pieces if they take up the same slots on the body. Your issue has nothing to do with this mod.

Im trying to equip the Deadric Armor from this forum. It doesn't work however and nowhere to be found in my inventory. I tried command console PlayerAddItem "daedric item number" and I was able to equip it with all the bouncing and stuff. I was also able to give it to my follower. I don't know about the rest of the armor mods here since I dont know their item number. I followed the steps and I did it 3 times already but no luck 

Im trying to equip the Deadric Armor from this forum. It doesn't work however and nowhere to be found in my inventory. I tried command console PlayerAddItem "daedric item number" and I was able to equip it with all the bouncing and stuff. I was also able to give it to my follower. I don't know about the rest of the armor mods here since I dont know their item number. I followed the steps and I did it 3 times already but no luck 

to look for the ID of a player or item by name, in the skyrim console type in help "name of item"   if the name has more than 1 word(includes space) else help itemname works for single name items. You can guarantee you know what you are looking for if the ID if the first 2 digits of your armor is the correct number relative to the mod order (Mod Index in MO, Load order in NMM)

You're saying you cant find it, but you gave it to one of you followers? That makes no sense? That is a replacer, it won't magically show up in your inventory. You have to either smith it, or find the armor, or use the console to get it. It's just replacer for the normal stock vanilla armor. I can't speak on your other armors, because I dont know what you installed but most armor mods will be craftable at a smith if you are the right level depending on the modders requirements for the armor. Sometimes they will be placed in a barrel/chest at dif locations on the map, it all depends on the mod. If you can't find an armor you installed, do a google search of the armor name and you can usually find the original which usually gives a hint or tells you where to find it or what to look foor or what to do to get it. I don't think there is a single armor mod that auto adds it to your inventory so you will never find an armor that way.

@sunwalker

replace her exported head mesh with this.... or you can manually use the NPC nif merge tool to merge any npc with normal mouth to her head mesh

Oh shit, and here I thought she'd have lockjaw forever; I only came back because I realized I had a picture of her teeth not bound together. Thanks.

Just wanted to say that i really love this body, and your promo shots with that blonde Natalya follower are addictive :)

This body replacer probably already has plenty of attention and fans, now with UUNP it also might be easier to convert outfits without having to beg the professional Blender artists about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid question:

Is there any special reason why the 7BO body meshes have their BSLightingShaderProperty modified?

Specular Strength   1.0000
Lighting Effect     0.3000

This should actually be the same like in the included head/feet meshes, which use the same settings like all other body replacers:

Specular Strength   3.0000
Lighting Effect     0.4000

All i can see is that it gives a specular mismatch to the rest of the body. And this is the same in the fixed meshes by Xarathos.

This is pretty easy to fix in Nifskope, in case anyone wants to repair this manually:

1. load the femalebody_0.nif
  2. click on the body mesh in the 3d window
  3. then on "BSLightingShaderProperty" in the top left window
  4. after that go to the bottom left window and scroll down, and enter the 2 values as above manually (Specular Strength 3, Lighting Effect   0.4)
  5. save as... femalebody_0.nif (overwrite)
  6. repeat everything for femalebody_1.nif
Edited by guk

So apparently HDT Vajayjays now work with any UUNP body set, so heres just the UNPBO and 7BO bodies if anyone is a perverted person

Instructions

2. Overwrite with body of choice on this post (preferably with anything other than NMM in case of something screws up)

Props to Stevie for the vajayjay mesh and Carida for the short guide. I just took the body slide/downloading UUNP sliders so that you dont have to do it for this body in particular.

NOTE: This requires using a texture with the vagina texture on it(the same textures that are required for the 3d Labia for the standard body) [technically you dont need it, but it will look terrible]

attachicon.gifUUNP Generated 7BO with HDT Vagina.zip

attachicon.gifUUNP Generated 3.2 UNPBO with HDT Vagina.zip

So in order words, what do i have to do? I tried to install it once but i fucked up with texture blender and my body became half invisible and the pussy was flapping around like its the biggest hurricane out there xD

Also the strings from malehands_0.nif and other male data were parts of i dont really know what to do (the guide from Aart http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1084779doesnt help me much)

This is why i want to make a request for the actual working thing like a "7bo or unpbo all in all + vagina hdt version" for all the people who have either no idea how to edit this correctly or who have no time to learn it.

If you dont want to upload it i can understand that but i would really appreciate it or make a simpler installing guide (like easiest explanation possible)

Well then, peace out :)

Instructions

So in order words, what do i have to do? I tried to install it once but i fucked up with texture blender and my body became half invisible and the pussy was flapping around like its the biggest hurricane out there xD

Also the strings from malehands_0.nif and other male data were parts of i dont really know what to do (the guide from Aart http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1084779doesnt help me much)

This is why i want to make a request for the actual working thing like a "7bo or unpbo all in all + vagina hdt version" for all the people who have either no idea how to edit this correctly or who have no time to learn it.

If you dont want to upload it i can understand that but i would really appreciate it or make a simpler installing guide (like easiest explanation possible)

The reason why I don't upload my current running body is that I have different Specular levels that stock, so I dont want to impose that on anyone.(That and I have really slow internet speeds, and of course, uploads speeds even worse)

Essentially the order goes like this:

Prequisites:

A) Install SOS

B) if playing Futa, install EQUIPABLE_SOS_B3lisario_HDTMLinked.rar  found in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

Using Mod Organizer:

1. Download and install StevieRages XML's (HDTVagina and HDTM)  (Though I have better Luck with Daiemoni'cs XML's found in Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML.rar, just rip the XML's from there, as well as use the HDT Havok Object from the pack as well). At this point, just download the 2nd one for least amount of effort put in

2. Install base UNPBO or 7BO body from front page

3. Install the HDT vagina body from my post (This in essence will overwrite the body from above, but you will have

4. Install latest XPSME++ skeleton

5. Install correct texture choice with the vagina texture. if a choice isn't given you must go through with photoshop or textblend

if done correctly in MO:

1 installs body, xmls and havok object

2 overwrites 1's body parts

3 overwrites body only

4 overwrites any skeletons that were installed

5 overwrites any previous textures

If you have raging vagina issue: follow the post

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1126065

TL;DR step by step instructions for fixing it:

1. Do the following for femalehead.nif(if not using racemenu) or another body part that will be stripped(if using racemenu as racemenu doesnt use a femalehead.nif). Location of head.nif file will be dependent on mod you are using that supplies it. edit it for that mod by right clicking and open in explorer in mod organizer. THIS is one of the reasons an AIO solution cant be easily made because some people prefer say earing gloves during sex anims, wearing boots, some people use ECE others racemenu. Doing an AIO would remove someone out of the equation. For instance, I for one use racemenu, so I can't do the femalehead method(i think)

a) in nifscope for body part, right click > block > insert > NiS > NiStringExtraData (not strings, only string)

B) select that string, on the bottom for name, right click the value and enter without quotations "HDT Havok Path"

c) for the value for string data at the bottom enter "SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"

d) back to the top box left click on the block you just created and Ctrl + C(copies block)

e) left click on the scene root(the only other option on the page usually when trees aren't opened) and Ctrl + V (pastes brand into the scene route)

f) left click on the old branch you made and Ctrl + Del (deletes branch)

g) find the branch you inserted in the scene route and left click it. Press Ctrl + ↑ till the branch number is right after scene root(basically number one while scene root is 0)

h) save it

2. Edit the following(short, especially once you learn basic nifscope from above).

a) in ModOrganizer, right click Daiemonic's Mod with the XML and havok objects i told you to install above and open in explorer

B) in that mods folder go to meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and open HDT Havok Object.nif

c) open the scene root tree, click on the line that says nistringextradata it'll be similar to above. and edit the LAST textbox from SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to SKSE\Plugins\hdtvagina.xml

d) save

If you got to this point you SHOULD be done. basically how this edit works is that if you ever get raging vagina issue while in sex anims, unequip and re-equip the hdt havok object. this fix makes it so the body is never 100% in collisions, and will only trigger while HDT Havok object is equiped, so re-equiping it resets the vagina.

edit: this guide is not limited to only the body options above. this applies to ANY of the UUNP bodies that can be generated

Instructions

The reason why I don't upload my current running body is that I have different Specular levels that stock, so I dont want to impose that on anyone.(That and I have really slow internet speeds, and of course, uploads speeds even worse)

Essentially the order goes like this:

Prequisites:

A) Install SOS

B) if playing Futa, install EQUIPABLE_SOS_B3lisario_HDTMLinked.rar  found in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

Using Mod Organizer:

1. Download and install StevieRages XML's (HDTVagina and HDTM)  (Though I have better Luck with Daiemoni'cs XML's found in Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML.rar, just rip the XML's from there, as well as use the HDT Havok Object from the pack as well). At this point, just download the 2nd one for least amount of effort put in

2. Install base UNPBO or 7BO body from front page

3. Install the HDT vagina body from my post (This in essence will overwrite the body from above, but you will have

4. Install latest XPSME++ skeleton

5. Install correct texture choice with the vagina texture. if a choice isn't given you must go through with photoshop or textblend

if done correctly in MO:

1 installs body, xmls and havok object

2 overwrites 1's body parts

3 overwrites body only

4 overwrites any skeletons that were installed

5 overwrites any previous textures

If you have raging vagina issue: follow the post

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1126065

TL;DR step by step instructions for fixing it:

1. Do the following for femalehead.nif(if not using racemenu) or another body part that will be stripped(if using racemenu as racemenu doesnt use a femalehead.nif). Location of head.nif file will be dependent on mod you are using that supplies it. edit it for that mod by right clicking and open in explorer in mod organizer. THIS is one of the reasons an AIO solution cant be easily made because some people prefer say earing gloves during sex anims, wearing boots, some people use ECE others racemenu. Doing an AIO would remove someone out of the equation. For instance, I for one use racemenu, so I can't do the femalehead method(i think)

a) in nifscope for body part, right click > block > insert > NiS > NiStringExtraData (not strings, only string)

B) select that string, on the bottom for name, right click the value and enter without quotations "HDT Havok Path"

c) for the value for string data at the bottom enter "SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"

d) back to the top box left click on the block you just created and Ctrl + C(copies block)

e) left click on the scene root(the only other option on the page usually when trees aren't opened) and Ctrl + V (pastes brand into the scene route)

f) left click on the old branch you made and Ctrl + Del (deletes branch)

g) find the brand you inserted in the scene route and left click it. Press Ctrl + ↑ till the branch number is right after scene root(basically number one while scene root is 0)

h) save it

2. Edit the following(short, especially once you learn basic nifscope from above).

a) in ModOrganizer, right click Daiemonic's Mod with the XML and havok objects i told you to install above and open in explorer

B) in that mods folder go to meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and open HDT Havok Object.nif

c) open the scene root tree, click on the line that says nistringextradata it'll be similar to above. and edit the LAST textbox from SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to SKSE\Plugins\hdtvagina.xml

d) save

If you got to this point you SHOULD be done. basically how this edit works is that if you ever get raging vagina issue while in sex anims, unequip and re-equip the hdt havok object. this fix makes it so the body is never 100% in collisions, and will only trigger while HDT Havok object is equiped, so re-equiping it resets the vagina.

edit: this guide is not limited to only the body options above. this applies to ANY of the UUNP bodies that can be generated

Thank you very much! I´ll try it out when i have more time available^^

You are my new hero :DD

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who isn't afraid to install and use Unified UNP, here's a conversion of LustDesign - Female Daedric Armor Replacer by Lustrianna:

IHIxKWZ.png

DOWNLOAD

This does work with pretty much all 7B- and UNP bodies, of course including 7BO and UNPBO.

The body has its own weighting, so any piercings and other accessoires made for 7BO / UNPBO won't be 100% compatible.

Anyone who isn't afraid to install and use Unified UNP, here's a conversion of LustDesign - Female Daedric Armor Replacer by Lustrianna:

IHIxKWZ.png

DOWNLOAD

This does work with pretty much all 7B- and UNP bodies, of course including 7BO and UNPBO.

The body has its own weighting, so any piercings and other accessoires made for 7BO / UNPBO won't be 100% compatible.

Hi im using the UUNP HDT- 7b Bombshell made in BS can i use this armor?

Hi im using the UUNP HDT- 7b Bombshell made in BS can i use this armor?

yep, anything directly based on UNP and 7B should work. Of course you'll have to build it with Bodyslide first.

I ultimately want to make this armor into UNPBO compatible version but I have been just trying to add bone weights to the CBBE version. I have (sadly) worked on it off and on for 2 weeks and the closest I have come is a version that jiggles but clips when is does. This is trying to go from CBBE to CBBE HDT using this tutorial

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1324094-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/  

to try and make this armor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61858/?

I am looking for advice or a UNPBO conversion....I have done other outfits but for some reason this one is beating me..... 

• 2 weeks later...

I started to use this body, but my hands keep getting stuck on the breast during the idle pose. I have tried everything to get this to work and had no results. I tried different xml files, reinstalling mods, and even erasing the skeleton_female file that everyone tells me not to erase. Does anyone have a xml file that works with breast collision for this body or at least some kind of solution for me.

I started to use this body, but my hands keep getting stuck on the breast during the idle pose. I have tried everything to get this to work and had no results. I tried different xml files, reinstalling mods, and even erasing the skeleton_female file that everyone tells me not to erase. Does anyone have a xml file that works with breast collision for this body or at least some kind of solution for me.

Do you have hdt havok object?

It is an in-game item and if you equip it the collision should work.

I think there is a second way to get collision working but that works in a different way.

Ah man, had UNPBO for weeks now working fine and now its not working, reverting to the vanilla look with the underwear.  And no I don't have any new mods.   And I have tried reinstalling said body mod and all the requirements.   All my files and stuff are within my data folder correctly, this is very annoying.

Do you have hdt havok object?

It is an in-game item and if you equip it the collision should work.

I think there is a second way to get collision working but that works in a different way.

I do have the object installed and the breast collision is working fine, but the hands keep getting stuck on the breast on the way up during the idle.