Ok so question, are there any supported animations for the 7BO? My character looks fine until I walk, jump or crouch. Would the vanilla animations be the best choice?

When walking/running the whole body seems to slightly squish into itself

Crouching makes the stomach area cave in

jumping has same effect as crouching, except the boobs are slow to catch up to the jump also.

I Female Animations, Victorias High Heeled Walk, and attemped to use Sexy Idles but that one resulted in one of the breasts be squished. I see all these screens with poses and whatnot so I figured some of these might work. Is it just the current body? Is UNPBO more forgiving at the moment?

EDIT:
Removed all installed animations and the jumping is nowhere near as bad, now its the stomach which is slightly slow to catch up to the jump but pretty much not noticeable unless looking hard.

Crouching is still an issue, I've included a screen shot. As you can see, stomach caves and the legs seem to thin out a good amount to.

I don't think I've installed anything wrong, chest bounce looks good, butt bounce looks normal. I have not progressed the game to test out any armors so not sure if this is strictly related to being nude or not.

2015_01_31_00005.jpg

Ok so question, are there any supported animations for the 7BO? My character looks fine until I walk, jump or crouch. Would the vanilla animations be the best choice?

When walking/running the whole body seems to slightly squish into itself

Crouching makes the stomach area cave in

jumping has same effect as crouching, except the boobs are slow to catch up to the jump also.

I Female Animations, Victorias High Heeled Walk, and attemped to use Sexy Idles but that one resulted in one of the breasts be squished. I see all these screens with poses and whatnot so I figured some of these might work. Is it just the current body? Is UNPBO more forgiving at the moment?

EDIT:

Removed all installed animations and the jumping is nowhere near as bad, now its the stomach which is slightly slow to catch up to the jump but pretty much not noticeable unless looking hard.

Crouching is still an issue, I've included a screen shot. As you can see, stomach caves and the legs seem to thin out a good amount to.

I don't think I've installed anything wrong, chest bounce looks good, butt bounce looks normal. I have not progressed the game to test out any armors so not sure if this is strictly related to being nude or not.

2015_01_31_00005.jpg

you should try to add to that body BBP-TBBP and HDT then Use FNIS and Immersive Animations.

So I am using Ningheim and I have a few problems & questions.

I am using XP32 Skeleton, during installation of XP32 which animation do I pick? I chose BBP, assuming that is correct. There were four choices, the others involved CBBE.

For the 7B Oppai mod, do I choose SevenBase or UNPBO? Which is better, what are the differences?

I notice that the breasts seem somewhat flat, even after running FNIS. When I bring up the console and close it multiple times, I see the breasts perk up while it is open, but closing the console squashes them again slightly. Not sure what would cause this. Any info is appreciated.

@worldcompany I have all the proper items installed, thats why I am wondering if anyone else was having this issue during crouching. 

@void.pointer You need to use Groovtama's version which is listed on the front page. In order to use with Ningheim you must manually place the skeleton in the proper Ningheim folder. You also need to use the HDT mod, these are requirements listed on the front page.

@worldcompany I have all the proper items installed, thats why I am wondering if anyone else was having this issue during crouching. 

@void.pointer You need to use Groovtama's version which is listed on the front page. In order to use with Ningheim you must manually place the skeleton in the proper Ningheim folder. You also need to use the HDT mod, these are requirements listed on the front page.

I am already using XPMSE 2.43 and HDT PE. I have altered the mod to replace the female skeleton files as well (under meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\character assets female). What else could it be?

I actually think you need to put the skeleton in the female folder from the ningheim mod I put it in both just to be sure since its not very big. Also, since your using 
Ningheim, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your using RaceMenu, you probably see RaceMenuplugins.esp on your list. You need to disable that, and either add or enable RaceMenuXPMSEPlugins.esp (or close to that name) instead as it adds sliders.

It seems the current head isn't exactly made to fit the current 3.2 UNPBO or 2.2 7BO body, I've been trouble shooting this for a while and I've basically come to the conclusion that the body's neck isn't weighted right or is just a bit messed up, this can be seen easily as most heads will fit a vanilla skyrim body, you can test this by equipping a vanilla armor and the neck seam issue will disappear. However after you get naked or equip UNPBO it seems to come back, perhaps it wasn't much of an issue in previous versions but it does seem so now. You could technically cheat and not bother with it at all by using hair mods that have hairs that cover up the neck gap region. The issue for me is relatively small and can be substituted with long hair.

OR

You can wear UNPBO equipment that have neck armor of sorts that covers up the spot.

For me the weight slider had to be at 90 I believe or 100, mainly due to the fact that it would fix most of the neckgap problem.

Or it's just me. lol

or if you're skilled enough use racemenu.

Tried adjusting the weight slider to 100, neck gap still there. Oh well, I'll go back to UNPB until this is fixed.

I actually think you need to put the skeleton in the female folder from the ningheim mod I put it in both just to be sure since its not very big. Also, since your using 

Ningheim, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your using RaceMenu, you probably see RaceMenuplugins.esp on your list. You need to disable that, and either add or enable RaceMenuXPMSEPlugins.esp (or close to that name) instead as it adds sliders.

Thanks for the tips, I am indeed using racemenu. I setup the ESP files as you instructed and I no longer get breast resizing when I open/close the console. However the shape is still the same. Maybe this is the way it's supposed to look, but I'm just not used to it from normal bombshell "torpedo" breasts.

Here is a screenshot. Can you confirm if the shape is normal? Thanks.

Gm8nUlW.png

Thanks for the tips, I am indeed using racemenu. I setup the ESP files as you instructed and I no longer get breast resizing when I open/close the console. However the shape is still the same. Maybe this is the way it's supposed to look, but I'm just not used to it from normal bombshell "torpedo" breasts.

Here is a screenshot. Can you confirm if the shape is normal? Thanks.

Gm8nUlW.png

Looks good to me. Even better than the same mod does in my game, but I guess that's a subjective matter :P

that is normal, Creator went with an ANIME/NATURAL breast look which I think he nailed. While I liked the size of the Bombshell breasts, they looked WAY to fake. I personally love anime and natural boobs so this is like heaven for me lol.

I will ask, if you scroll up to my post a few posts up you'll see my crouched screenshot, can you confirm if you have the same issue with the stomach caving in upon crouching as I do?

EDIT: It's on the previous page now lol

that is normal, Creator went with an ANIME/NATURAL breast look which I think he nailed. While I liked the size of the Bombshell breasts, they looked WAY to fake. I personally love anime and natural boobs so this is like heaven for me lol.

I will ask, if you scroll up to my post a few posts up you'll see my crouched screenshot, can you confirm if you have the same issue with the stomach caving in upon crouching as I do?

EDIT: It's on the previous page now lol

Not having that problem. See screenshot below.

BNLENVP.png

Man, wth did I do wrong here....lol I am personally not having the static/snowy issue near fire. I would suggest possible ENB issue if your using one, or possible lighting mod issue? Double check you have all the textures installed for ningheim also. I think you would be fine to re-enable your texture mods, that looks more related to shadows or lighting in my opinion but im no pro.

Thanks for showing me your crouching, can I make one more request of possibly a Screen of your Meshes ningheim Female and Char Assests folder so I can compare mine? No biggy if its to much of a hassle though, I would understand :D 

Concerning wet texture / gloss look, I can't seem to get this working. For example, I apply GlossTech (Low Gloss) texture files (femalehands_1_s.dds and femalebody_1_s.dds) but only the hands look glossy, the body does not. I'm replacing the versions in the Ningheim/female directory. I've also tried Glorious Perspiration, WetBumps, SG Female Textures Renewal Wet Option, Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body, none of these give a really wet appearance, although some of them do show water trails and things like that.

Any tips on how to get a really wet (like wet all over) or gloss look working correctly?

@Shadow I use Mod Organizer, so I don't really have everything centralized. I will try to find something useful to give you, unless you have a request.

thats probably what I should of done used one of the programs, but I always manually installed mods without issues lol I took like a year break from skyrim though so I'm rusty :P 

Concerning the wetlook, if your seeing the water trails that means they are for sure applying. You may want to find some kind of ENB to make it more pronounced, though your issue could be related to w.e is causing the static issue near fire. Now, the other possibility is that one of the ningheim textures is conflicting with one of the wet looks your trying to install that might be an issue also. 

Also, I just checked out the Gloss tech and that texture is made for CBBE, these are UNPB based bodies. That could be an issue also, if you installed the CBBE Ningheim you might be causing a conflict because these bodies are UNPB based, so I would suggest clearing out your ningheim female folder starting fresh confirming your using UNPB based textures.

EDIT: Actually, if anyone could tell me the options they selected while installing the skeleton, that would help me immensely also.

Concerning wet texture / gloss look, I can't seem to get this working. For example, I apply GlossTech (Low Gloss) texture files (femalehands_1_s.dds and femalebody_1_s.dds) but only the hands look glossy, the body does not. I'm replacing the versions in the Ningheim/female directory. I've also tried Glorious Perspiration, WetBumps, SG Female Textures Renewal Wet Option, Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body, none of these give a really wet appearance, although some of them do show water trails and things like that.

Any tips on how to get a really wet (like wet all over) or gloss look working correctly?

@Shadow I use Mod Organizer, so I don't really have everything centralized. I will try to find something useful to give you, unless you have a request.

the strongest way to increase glossiness effect is modifying the body parts BSlIghtingShaderProperty Glossiness Value and Specular strength in nifscope. Then while in game, Increase the ENB's specular intensity(?) on the enb menu to your preference.

the strongest way to increase glossiness effect is modifying the body parts BSlIghtingShaderProperty Glossiness Value and Specular strength in nifscope. Then while in game, Increase the ENB's specular intensity(?) on the enb menu to your preference.

What is ENB exactly? My google search skillz have failed me in this respect.

ENB is basically an external graphics mod, the options are pretty limitless and numerous sites offer pre-setup configs. If you have a good computer and want to improve the look of the game/lighting/darkness/etc you really want to look it up.

I also managed to fix my issue, I was using the wrong main skeleton from XPMSE, I assumed I needed the BBP version since the bodies are BBP BUT the standard version is the one for these HDT supported bodies. All is well now and I'm in heaven with the 7BO, thank you so much OP you rock!

Also I'm getting some strange staticy/snowy artifacts on my character when I'm near a campfire. Screenshot below. What could this be? I've disabled my texture mods, so I'm not sure.

DAd1zOM.png

Change your shadow settings, get an ENB, or a lighting overhaul.  As far as I can remember, that is a vanilla Skyrim issue.

When I undress a female dead mob, her body converts to 7BO mesh and everything turns black / shadowed when I look at the body. If I turn away, the blackishness goes away. It's almost like polygons are going crazy.

Anyone noticed this? What's the fix? Is it because I have a non-7BO armor replacer installed?