[REQ] Buttplugs

gdxai

Considering the sheer volume of Adult and H mods for Oblivion, I am flabbergasted that (to my knowledge) nobody has made a sex-toy mod in keeping with what Calyps made for Skyrim.

How? HOW are there no buttplugs?

I hope I'm somehow missing the obvious mod that exists out there. If not, I throw myself on the mercy of the mod community to fill this gaping void.

...pun intended. Obviously.

Wrong section, Zadil, this is for Oblivion, not Skyrim.

But are the meshes portable to Oblivion?

Ah, my bad - was a bit to hasty there.

I guess they would be. Anyone who is interested to port them over to Oblivion is welcome to do so, just drop me a note to let me know.

The Sex Shop is one that I had missed, and it looks like there is a plug in there. Thank you sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman!

I'd also love that Loversbitch plug, but it seems like that's not easily available in any kind of small or standalone mod.

I guess they would be. Anyone who is interested to port them over to Oblivion is welcome to do so, just drop me a note to let me know.

I would love to see this mod ported to Oblivion. There's a severe lack of chastity belts for Oblivion.

I would love to see this mod ported to Oblivion. There's a severe lack of chastity belts for Oblivion.

Not a chance: Scripting between Skyrim and Oblivion is completely different. If someone feels like porting (Rewriting) 5k+ lines of code over to oblivion's scripting language, they're quite welcome to though!

You could make a much more simplistic implementation with far fewer lines of code if you were so inclined using Zadil's assets, though.

Not a chance: Scripting between Skyrim and Oblivion is completely different. If someone feels like porting (Rewriting) 5k+ lines of code over to oblivion's scripting language, they're quite welcome to though!

You could make a much more simplistic implementation with far fewer lines of code if you were so inclined using Zadil's assets, though.

or you could write a simpler code out ;) sort of like the silance code for enslavement when the player gets enslaved i dont have skyrim so i dont know if it has a construction set not to mention i dont know its file types but there might be plugins for blender milkshape 3dsmax to open them then save to .nif

or you could write a simpler code out ;) sort of like the silance code for enslavement when the player gets enslaved i dont have skyrim so i dont know if it has a construction set not to mention i dont know its file types but there might be plugins for blender milkshape 3dsmax to open them then save to .nif

The assets are nifs already, though nifs contain some properties that are specific to the game they're meant for.

I don't have any experience with Oblivion meshes, but I imagine porting them over would be relatively straightforward with some minor adjustments required in terms of placement, weighting and material parameters.

The meshes themselves are of course independent of any code implementation, so porting the scripts wouldn't be necessary for them to be accessible, but they'd still have to be placed ingame somehow.

Simpler code == Less features == Less fun. I'm not interested in writing a bare minimum product (Though, admittedly, I'm not particularly interested in writing oblivion mods to begin with, anymore)

The LoversBitch and BravilUnderground plugs are from the "DskRings" Mod.

gdxai I sent you a PM.

He already has it. I sent him DskRings, Hermaphrodite&Dildo v1.1, MasoMasoSetVer1.02 and sf Vibrators.

Is it a newer Version ?

Edit: 've checked, it is Ver1.02

No Link but a PM

I don't suppose you could PM me this too, could you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived