• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They are all three skirts and use the same body slot, so you would only be able to equip one at a time.  If you are saying that only one of the skirts shows up and the other two do not when you equip them, I am unsure what that could be as it is the first I have heard of this.  I would recommend reinstalling, possibly the meshes did not get installed correctly the first time.

Thank you for the fast reply. :) *facepalm* I am such a #$%^ I didn't pay attention to the changing of the three. I was expecting a top and sent of panties too. The three skirts are all there. I noticed you had a quest in there, did you not activate it?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great mod, works fine for me (and followers :) ).

Only thing: 

an the slightest movement the skirts flies as if it weights nothing. Would it be possible to - i dont know - damp the physic a little? 

Or raise the weight of the skirts?

• 4 weeks later...

I simply love it  

A great mod indeed. Thank you so much!

Will you make a bra or a top? Maybe some kind of draugr gloves? A nice pair of boots?

I know there is other draugr armor over there because I've got that mod but your work is awesome and I'm asking if you will make more to fit with the skirts.  :)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like :D can we get bodyslide files?

Yes please!

Bodyslide! The rear of this skirt is clipping into my toons ass and I cant really post screens. I'm using Sovngarde Armor HDT with rigid armor and BBP and that skirt would just make it all come together, bit it clips. Bodyslide please!!!

• 6 months later...

Anyone ever fix why followers disappear after wearing for a while?  Also, I use Defeat and sometimes right before the assualt the follower disappears

This happens to any follower who uses an HDT item, be it earrings, cloaks or skirts. 

There is a fix on the Nexus called HDT invisiblity Fix Beta.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zc68botnz2z6ix/HdtInvisibilityFix_0_11_beta-77815-0-11beta.7z

Not sure why the Mod author took it down from the Nexus but this supposedly fixes the problem. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/15/2016 at 5:17 PM, Nefim said:

This happens to any follower who uses an HDT item, be it earrings, cloaks or skirts. 

There is a fix on the Nexus called HDT invisiblity Fix Beta.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zc68botnz2z6ix/HdtInvisibilityFix_0_11_beta-77815-0-11beta.7z

Not sure why the Mod author took it down from the Nexus but this supposedly fixes the problem. 

For the record, this does not fix the problem.  Perhaps it did in older versions of HDT, but currently all the HDT skirts I've tried invariably break.  Usually on area transitions, but sometimes just on their own (especially the Draugr skirts).  When this happens, the polys stretch out into infinity and the NPC turns invisible.  I have to find them and remove the skirt then add it back.  The behavior is exactly the same even with the HDT Invisibility Fix Beta installed.

I imagine someone will have to update the HDT skirts to work with the latest version of HDT someday?

• 1 year later...

"Amateurish"?  Looks great, and I wish I'd found this sooner, especially for both the chainmail one and the leather-strips kilt, which has a bit of a Graeco-Roman flair to it. Nice work.

PS: On HDT issues with outfits suddenly zooming out to infinity: I get this a lot myself, and it seems to vary by item. E.g., in my game, Graviczapa Desert Dancer does it all the time (despite not having a skirt), and some skimpy outfit called something like Ceremonial Mage Armor does, too, but numerous others I use all the time do not, including many with skirts, like Emfy Cleric, and so on.  I have yet to figure out what the "magical difference" between them is.

Anyway, it's been my experience that when this happens it is much more practical to open Console, click on the affected NPC (or where they obviously are, if invisible); then, when you see that they are selected in the Console (or if you know their instance's object ID, you could do PRID ####### to select them), do "Disable" then "Enable" and close the Console. They'll reappear without the problem, and stay that way until it gets triggered again (in 2 minutes or 2 weeks or whatever).

PPS: BodySlides would be nice.  For dizzy_xc: In the interim, since you seem to just be having a butt-clipping problem, you can fix it to an extent for yourself in Outfit Studio. Load the foo_1.nif skirt, and import your femalebody_1.nif into it, and use the tools in the app to get the gear to fit, the remove the body (and any sub-parts of it, like vag objects), and export to a new NIF.  Repeat with the *_0.nif sizes.  I'm not sure how well this will work if your char. is something like 50 weight, since this doesn't do anything to change .TRI files.

• 3 months later...

I can't craft them and I don't know what I've done wrong. I've installed armor mods before (mod organizer) and it was simple that I can remember, just install and done. For some reason I can't craft this item in my game? According to MO the .esp is enabled. Is there some rookie mistake I'm making??

thanks in advance for any help!

**EDIT** /facepalm. The file format didn't work directly, all I had to do was specify the data directory when installing through mod organizer; I had to specify 1 file farther into the actual mod files. For some reason MO didn't spit out the error prompt to do that automatically, woops! Just leaving this here in the off chance it helps another newbie. I know this is an old one, but still thanks for the mod!