Advent Children requests and alike

FinalStrife

I've been searching for decent player models, and mentioning sir R0R0N0's works, they were distinctive from the rest.

I desire to make a request regarding the ever-popular advent children player models, which would include Cloud Strife, Zack Fair, Sephiroth and other characters as well, if you guys may.

The last time I saw such player models were posted as videos on youtube, which I guess you guys are also familiar, that the mods are embedded with copyright infringement and are not share-able. 

P.S. sir R0R0N0's work of the Kingdom Hearts player models were distinguishable and fun to use. That's why, I would like him to personally see my request and fill my desire in acquiring these player models. (Sorry to cause you disturbance xD)

Thanks in advance to whosoever can post those player models. :)

Well you may have a long wait then if you are waiting for R0R0N0 to do anything as stated in this thread last page post #1004. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8401-reuploaded-r0r0n0-mods-armors-and-outfits/page-51

If nothing else it would be a good time as any to check out and learn on how to port players models then you will be able to make them yourself. Sometimes the fastest way to get something is to learn it and do it yourself.

Archived