Dismembered Member

WileyQuixote

Well as you can see this ain't right ( as you can see in the pic my schlong doesn't want to join in the fun).

This only seems to only happen with the "rough behind" animation.

I'm using SOS and the xp32max skele. If you need more info let me know. I don't want to fill the post up with a lot unnecessary info.

I am relatively new to modding (basically just this side of functional moron but trying) so any help would be greatly appreciated.

post-257633-0-45172700-1385588393_thumb.jpg

Known issue with the XPMS and animation (for that animation only for some reason).  Try a different skeleton, or disable that particualr animation for now (thinks it's the "rough behind" animation, but not 100% sure of the name).  I think there was also another mod here that adjusted the XPMS skeleton to fix a couple of other issues (flat male butt on certain AP animations), so you might try that as well.  Do a search for XPMS.

Archived