Question about which mod to pick

nutluck

I have read a lot of the mods here and I have a couple installed. I just got skyrim and started modding it. After a very rough start I got everything working and it plays great.

So far I am using the following mods to make sexlab work. sexlab utility, submit and defeat.

My question is what is the best mod that fits with them for concensual sex, say if my PC wants to sweet talk the pretty bar wench into a roll in the hey, or if a female character sweet talk the guard into much the same.

I looked and seems to be kinda what I am looking for but not sure. Romance kinda implies long term romance instead of just a fling.

Anyways thanks in advance to anyone that responds and offers advice.

Submit... it offers almost all the same options as romance plus the non consensual ones.

Now for what it sounds like you want to me there isn't any actual courtship type mods for sexlab yet. At least not that I have tried. I don't know if there is maybe a mod out there on nexus or some other site that adds in that relationship building scenario and then allows you get lover's comfort bonus then maybe Sexlab lover's comfort would work but as far as I know all that does is instead of just going to sleep with your characters husband/wife and waking up with that bonus you get a sexlab animation thrown in first.

I have read a lot of the mods here and I have a couple installed. I just got skyrim and started modding it. After a very rough start I got everything working and it plays great.

So far I am using the following mods to make sexlab work. sexlab utility, submit and defeat.

My question is what is the best mod that fits with them for concensual sex, say if my PC wants to sweet talk the pretty bar wench into a roll in the hey, or if a female character sweet talk the guard into much the same.

I looked and seems to be kinda what I am looking for but not sure. Romance kinda implies long term romance instead of just a fling.

Anyways thanks in advance to anyone that responds and offers advice.

You're already using Submit...so basically you've already got the 'best' dialogue-initiated sex mod out there at the moment.

There really aren't any other dialogue-based sex mods available right now -- that I am aware of.

Romance does the same thing Submit does on the dialogue side, so installing Romance really wouldn't add anything to your game that haven't already got.

If you're looking for a relationship mod, there simply aren't any yet.

Ah ok submit already has the dialouge options got it. Thanks guys. I was unware. I just installed a new video card today. So i have played Skyrim with the loverlab mods I listed above for about 2 hours total. So was completely unaware. wasn't expecting it to be included considering the topic of that mod.

Thanks again guys.

There's a couple threads around here about designing relationship mods.  The most active one seems to be the ROSE framework thread, which looks fairly promising, but yeah, submit and romance are the ones you want for just initiating through dialogue, but these other guys have already mentioned that.  People seem to have fewer problems getting Submit to function, for some reason a lot of people have trouble getting romance to run on the newer Sexlab releases.

Archived