Jump to content

Very Strange Sound Issue during sex animation


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Whenever a sex animation plays I get a very strange sound issue, as if something is being selected repeatedly or something, or some sort of like soft machine gun is repeatedly shooting or a collision sound or something.  It's hard to describe, so I included a video of the issue.  Edit: Video now removed for certain privacy reasons.  But with help of some lovely users here I figured out the issue and the answer is in a comment below.  Thanks all!

I've included my load order below, in case it helps.

 

Spoiler
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
NVCE Ultimate.esm
Navmesh Fixes and Improvements.esm
oHUD.esm
JIP Selective-Fire.esm
CardMaster.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
CoitoErgoSum.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
NVWillow.esp
SexoutStore.esm
11K2_Tops Pool.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Women of New Vegas - Billboards.esp
LimestoneLOD.esp
Simple Saves.esp
AmmoEffectFixes.esp
ThrowableFixes.esp
Quest Item Hider.esp
Dynamic Quantity Prompt.esp
JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
KeyBoy Hotkeys.esp
Better Pickup Prompt.esp
Universal Item Sorter.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
DTDRAdder.esp
CombatEnhancer.esp
BartonThornTrigger.esp
CorpseEquip.esp
NVDLC04 Allegiance w Duster.esp
CardMaster DM.esp
FOVSlider.esp
TripTrap.esp
Simple DLC Delay.esp
NVCE Ultimate - NPC Edits.esp
STDG.esp
Unofficial Patch Plus.esp
Mojave Arsenal.esp
Ragdolls.esp
More Realistic Aiming_fixed.esp
Reload Reloaded.esp
Reload Reloaded - Weapon Handling.esp
ImmersiveRecoil.esp
Faction Armor Redone.esp
SexoutCyberKennel.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
NVCE Ultimate - YUP Patch.esp
NVCE Ultimate - UP+ Patch.esp
NVCE Ultimate - Vanilla Jules.esp
DYNAVISION 3.esp
OWB-Path Lights.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
Strip Wall Billboards.esp
EnhancedGrass.esp
CIB Bighorners.esp
Book of Steel.esp
Pickpocket Overhaul.esp
Dynamic Pipboy Light.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
K2_HonestHeartsTribals.esp
T6M Jeans Outfit.esp
T6M Honest Herts Replace.esp
T6M Dead Money Armor.esp
T6M Old World Blues Replace.esp
11K2_Tops Pool.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
Alternative Repairing.esp
Alternative Repairing - Honest Hearts.esp
Alternative Repairing - Lonesome Road.esp
Enhanced NPC Awareness.esp
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
T6M Unique Item.esp
SexoutRexJT.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
bzArmour.esp
PlayableCompanionClothes.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutMessages.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
Unlimited Traits.esp
Runningnude.esp
Evolve Perk.esp
NoEncumbrance.esp
PracticeMakesPerfect.esp
PMPitems.esp
qSkillPerks.esp
qSkillPerksDLC01.esp
qSkillPerksDLC02.esp
qSkillPerksDLC03.esp
qSkillPerksDLC04.esp
qSkillPerksDLC05.esp
Vanilla UI Plus Vault Girl (bigCman) Patch.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp
FNVLODGen.esp
tmzLODadditions.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Clarity.esp
T6M Under Wear.esp

 

 

 

Edited by ibigfire
Removed video.
Link to comment

If you’re using Sexout Spunk, there’s two key presses that impact the arousal minigame. One of them seems to be triggering that sound and making your arousal bar go berserk. Try changing the key assignment in the MCM. If that does nothing, disable arousal and the problem should go away.

Link to comment

This sound reminds me of unequip/drop item one, sexout tries to unequip everything that is not white listed during the act. I can assume that bzBodySuits.esp can be the cause, as script from that plugin adds bodies w/o muting the sound, message after the act also points on that, but idk. 

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MasterKingly said:

If you’re using Sexout Spunk, there’s two key presses that impact the arousal minigame. One of them seems to be triggering that sound and making your arousal bar go berserk. Try changing the key assignment in the MCM. If that does nothing, disable arousal and the problem should go away.

 

10 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

This sound reminds me of unequip/drop item one, sexout tries to unequip everything that is not white listed during the act. I can assume that bzBodySuits.esp can be the cause, as script from that plugin adds bodies w/o muting the sound, message after the act also points on that, but idk. 


These are both very helpful replies, I'll look into them later tonight and report back.  Thank you!

Edit: Both of these were great ideas, unfortunately removing bzBodySuits.esp and adding a key assignment (since I didn't have one assigned) to the Spunk Hotkey, as far as I can tell there's only one key assignment option in Sexout Spunk, and then when that didn't work disabling arousal altogether didn't change anything about the noise.  It still happens even after trying that.  But I definitely appreciate the suggestions all the same.

Edited by ibigfire
Link to comment
6 hours ago, ibigfire said:

Edit: Both of these were great ideas, unfortunately removing bzBodySuits.esp and adding a key assignment (since I didn't have one assigned) to the Spunk Hotkey, as far as I can tell there's only one key assignment option in Sexout Spunk, and then when that didn't work disabling arousal altogether didn't change anything about the noise.  It still happens even after trying that.  But I definitely appreciate the suggestions all the same.

idk then, can be any mod that tries to remove items when your char is naked, you can try slow and long route by turning everything off, except sexout and spunk, then turning mods on one by one

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use