What is the best arousal mod as of 2024?

There are several mods that replace the venerable Sexlab Aroused mod. So, I was wondering which ones people are using in their playthroughs, and how well they work in terms of stability, and compatibility mostly.

Here are the ones I know about:

Some seem to be updated for the latest versions of the game while some others are only for 1.5.97.

Which one do you use? What's your experience with it?

54 minutes ago, decaluka said:

There are several mods that replace the venerable Sexlab Aroused mod. So, I was wondering which ones people are using in their playthroughs, and how well they work in terms of stability, and compatibility mostly.

Here are the ones I know about:

Some seem to be updated for the latest versions of the game while some others are only for 1.5.97.

Which one do you use? What's your experience with it?

Seems you are listing LE, SE & AE do you play all three or are you looking for an Arousal mod for a specific version. 

Confusing to say the least. 

Posted (edited)

I can't say it's "the best,," but I use Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29 2.9, Skyrim version 1.6.1130, and I popped for the full AE when it was on sale a while back. I'm not a fan of Ostim (which is not a knock on Ostim or on those who like it, just my preference).

Edited by branmakmuffin

I use Aroused NG and it works well, it was harsh to find the good modlist order, but when it works it's cool. It's compatible with the last Conditionnal Expression Extended too, and it works fine with SLSO and Orgasm Adventures.

My final step will be Sexlab P+, but I'm affraid to lost a lot of compatibilty. :/