Share your favorite scenes

While you're busy downloading your mods, writing a new blog entrance or simply waiting for paddling, why not take a moment to think about your all-time favorite scenes? They could be from movies, games, cartoons, TV shows, whatever you're into.

Bonus points for commenting on other users posts!

Thanks for all the great clips, fellas! I may be out of reactions for today, but not out of hilarious clips!

If you haven't seen My Cousin Vinny, you gotta watch it! Especially, if you are related to legal stuff

12 minutes ago, xzcecs said:

Love this movie so much. Bible fanfiction... why not? People have done it centuries ago, let's keep doing it. Loved this unbiblical version of Christ.

I've never seen that movie before, but that scene intriguing. Tell me, is the rest of the movie as good as that scene?

4 minutes ago, Simpossible_xx said:

I've never seen that movie before, but that scene intriguing. Tell me, is the rest of the movie as good as that scene?

Yes, it is, one of the best I've ever seen. If you're not Christian and like philosophy, it's worth watching.

29 minutes ago, Simpossible_xx said:

Thanks for all the great clips, fellas! I may be out of reactions for today, but not out of hilarious clips!

If you haven't seen My Cousin Vinny, you gotta watch it! Especially, if you are related to legal stuff

Legal stuff? Well, you can't just walk up to a witness like that unless you get the judge's permission. I did see the movie, and I did think it was pretty funny.

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Simpossible_xx said:

My Cousin Vinny

Love Marissa Tomei!! She and Joe Pesci were brilliant, and how about Herman Munster as the Judge...:lol:

from a million ways to die in the west.

6 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

Love Marissa Tomei!! She and Joe Pesci were brilliant, and how about Herman Munster as the Judge...:lol:

from a million ways to die in the west.

I completely agree, that girl had so much attitude, a true gem. She is just as stunning as Pesci is hilarious.

Here is another scene that never fails to crack me up 🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Simpossible_xx said:

I completely agree, that girl had so much attitude, a true gem. She is just as stunning as Pesci is hilarious.

I like her Attitude!  :kiss_wink:

Posted (edited)

I love the interaction between Gomez & Morticia, they are Sexy, Sultry & Fun.

I also adore the way they are Enamored with each other.  :kiss_wink:

Edited by Raven 54
20 hours ago, Simpossible_xx said:

Tram-a-poline brought it here 😅

Spoiler

Typical school dictatorship vs. free art, that's what it is! 😁

And these three show

19 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:
Spoiler

16 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

Classic...

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

I love the interaction between Gomez & Morticia, they are Sexy, Sultry & Fun.

I also adore the way they are Enamored with each other.  :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

relationships from very different perspectives = possibly also with very different truth content, who knows ... 😇

And here is a thoroughly talented student in another scene about relationships.

Benny & Joon, The Dance of the Rolls

Spoiler

and the master himself: Charlie Chaplin - The Gold Rush - Roll Dance