[Sims 4] Vanesspa Sex Animations for WickedWhims

[Sims 4] Vanesspa Sex Animations for WickedWhims

View File

Vanesspa Animations

Hey, I'll be creating NSFW animations for The Sims 4, and I'll be sharing them here.

My goal is to create long animations that are great for storytelling and realism.

Each animation will be part of a sequence, and will end with a climax.

Enjoy !

Video Previews here

List: 

• Passionate Doggystyle 1 / MF / Vaginal / DoubleBed
  • Passionate Doggystyle 2 / MF / Vaginal / DoubleBed

More stages and climax coming soon~

1 hour ago, Angelus75 said:

Nice Start , smooth and fluid , well done @Vanesspa💖

30 minutes ago, Creamydelicious said:

Wonderful animation, I'm waiting for more ❤️

Thank you 💕

Mmmm....A nice SSSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW DDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP doggie fuck to start out with for a nice great feel before going deeper & deeper

The sims I created & a few others whom I didn't create would LOVE this 😍😂:classic_heart: 

I don't know how long you've been animating, but that first animation is absolutely superb. You are another example of exactly the kind of animator I'm looking for, with high attention to detail, and focus on story-telling. With the added promise of each sequence ending in a climax, I am very excited to see what else you release.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SilentAegis said:

I don't know how long you've been animating, but that first animation is absolutely superb. You are another example of exactly the kind of animator I'm looking for, with high attention to detail, and focus on story-telling. With the added promise of each sequence ending in a climax, I am very excited to see what else you release.

Thank you so much! Well I'm still fairly new to animating but I'm taking my time, I'd rather release few highly detailed animation rather than many low-quality ones 😅

Edited by Vanesspa
9 hours ago, Vanesspa said:

Thank you so much! Well I'm still fairly new to animating but I'm taking my time, I'd rather release few highly detailed animation rather than many low-quality ones 😅

"Fairly new"? You must be a natural at it. And please take your time, I definitely understand preferring quality over quantity. Do you also plan to include climaxes for the female Sim as well? 

3 hours ago, Mia_D096 said:

This is as good if not even better than wild_guy, the penis animation going in and out is soo sexy and smooth, really good work! definitely want more.

I don't think this is the right comparison. wild_guy has done many things for the community over the years and not just animations. Therefore his work does not deserve such an assessment in my opinion.

@Vanesspa don't take it personally. You started well👍

19 hours ago, Mia_D096 said:

This is as good if not even better than wild_guy, the penis animation going in and out is soo sexy and smooth, really good work! definitely want more.

The comparison was unnecessary, every animator has their own style and we all have different tastes. As the person above said, I find your comment somewhat belittling towards wild guy's work.
That being said, I appreciate the compliment, thank you! 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2024 at 11:45 PM, Vanesspa said:

The comparison was unnecessary, every animator has their own style and we all have different tastes. As the person above said, I find your comment somewhat belittling towards wild guy's work.
That being said, I appreciate the compliment, thank you! 😄

You're absolutely right, wild guy's contributions are majorly significant, his animations are the most organic animations I've ever seen. That being said, I did not mean anything disrespectful by my comment, and I didn't mean to compare, maybe it came out that way, I apologize for that, I truly appreciate both of your works since I do keyframe animations myself and understand how difficult it can be.

6 hours ago, Mia_D096 said:

You're absolutely right, wild guy's contributions are majorly significant, his animations are the most organic animations I've ever seen. That being said, I did not mean anything disrespectful by my comment, and I didn't mean to compare, maybe it came out that way, I apologize for that, I truly appreciate both of your works since I do keyframe animations myself and understand how difficult it can be.

No worries at all, I get what you meant! Thanks again for the kind words!