Hi, that would be a great question in the MME support topic in addition to reading the mod description.

12 hours ago, vorefan200 said:

trouble finding any pumps

Did you install them via the fomod?

Do you have ZAP installed?

when the harness is equipped it just makes the character a black smoke

like smoking hot?

Did you install it via fomod? I also think you have to build the meshes in bodyslide.

and where is the potion for milk production

Either over mods that are connected to MME or use console or use the additemmenu mod or check MME MCM, in the debug tab are some settings.

Can't remember if MME adds lactacid potions to vendors, but there are a few mods out there that can add those to the game.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Hi, that would be a great question in the MME support topic in addition to reading the mod description.

Did you install them via the fomod?

Do you have ZAP installed?

like smoking hot?

Did you install it via fomod? I also think you have to build the meshes in bodyslide.

Either over mods that are connected to MME or use console or use the additemmenu mod or check MME MCM, in the debug tab are some settings.

Can't remember if MME adds lactacid potions to vendors, but there are a few mods out there that can add those to the game.

I don't know what Fomod is. I am using vortex for my mods.

when I saw a black smoke I mean Like the smoke of a chimney or grill.

you kept posting a Skyrim LE guide but I am using Skyrim AE

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vorefan200 said:

I don't know what Fomod is. I am using vortex for my mods.

It's a mod installer menu. Pops up during install and offers various install options for the mod. For MME for example it asks if you want to install milking machines in cities and if they lock you in or not.

That's an odd one, can you make a screenshot of that?

you kept posting a Skyrim LE guide but I am using Skyrim AE

1. You never said what Skyrim version you use (only as keyword/tag, which I never check now that you say it 😬)

2. You never posted a Load Order to make it easier for ppl to see what is installed. Especially MME adds many additional esp depending on your choices in the MME installer, thus makes it easy to see how MME effects your game in addition to possible LO sequence issues. MME addon esps need to be in a certain order in LO as explained on the MME mod description page (you need to read that, not only to understand the mod but also how to install it correctly)

3. I don't actively post my Skyrim LE guide. It's a forum thing called "Signature". You can see the small gray line that splits the comment section from the signature section. Signatures will always be added to a user comment if activated in "Account settings > signature".

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 5/4/2024 at 4:56 PM, vorefan200 said:

Ha i have done that. You forget to install Assets and scripts.

So you need install at least three files. Milk Mod economy. Milk mod economy assets and scripts.
Run FNIS and bodyslide. After you get that working.

Milk mod economy increase your breast size and that depend your body.

Easiest way is to test inflation framework settings and if nothing happens you forget to

build something from bodyslide or inflation framework settings are incorrent.

SexLab Inflation Framework

cbbe-3bbb-advanced setting for adobe

After you get that working you can add extra spice by adding milk addict mod or tentacle armour mod.