5 hours ago, pavinec124 said:

I think KFT has a lot of amazing things already, the only things left that people still need are collars, chastity, vibrators/plugs, and maybe some kind of boots to go with the restraints.

I rare use those devices so I use KFT mainly now, but I think some people still use them.

By the way, do you think it is possible to implement some "full bondage" thing like hogtie? PC won't be able to move much and basically has to struggle out of it, or maybe wait for a timer like in real handcuffs. It seems hard to do, so something like that would be ground breaking.

There is no problem with Hogtie's equipment. It's more of an animation business.
Would you like to be almost stopped in place by your device?
Okay, I haven't actually built this device in the past just because I didn't think anyone would accept this.

13 hours ago, kziitd said:

Hey!
The following information is not accusatory and malicious or sarcastic.
---------------------
So I don't understand.
Why do you still use DD?
The number of items per item stayed at the same level as 8 years ago, and now the author has completely abandoned it. Any updates made by users are just mods that "correct problems".
KFT has 8 harness, 9 corset, leather leg restraints, and leather suit with restraint gloves. etc.
And made by EgoBallistic, the most outstanding and stable and active author of Fo4 adult moddder.
I haven't used DD in a long time.
What else is it worth that kft doesn’t have?
I'd really like to know, then I'll definitely add it with Ego for KFT.😊

Thank you for the question. I love KFT and as you see I was able to use most of what was possible to use for this mod purposes. In this mod KFT devices and LCC\DD devices coexist  together nicely. So far I integrated Gags that fit the theme (total 4, but all gags can be integrated with not much effort if someone really want), all KFT harnesses and corsets are integrated (they fit the theme nicely even though CBBE users who are using in-game morphs will complain a little) and one blinder integrated (i just did not find more suitable stand-alone blinders). I started integration of arm-binders but had to abandon since they are using slot 33 in addition to many other slots.

I would say if you ask one thing to change in KFT is to remove slot 33 from Yokes and similar devices. I was thinking to use KFT stockings but they are far less sexy than restrictive boots with high heels (to my taste, so i had to stick with boots). If you guys can figure out how to add ability to wear high heels with KFT and remove slot 33 requirement this will be pretty awesome.

Yes DD gave me pain, had to rewrite one DD API even, but its not that bad overall it works pretty fine. It does even work with KFT together, like KFT gags and harnesses are now unequip DD devices in this mod.

Wish list for KFT:

1) reduce amount of slots that devices uses. E.g. Yoke is using now: 33,34,35,37,38,42,43,51. DD Yoke is using 37 and 38 only!

2) ability to wear high heels when KFT-bounded

3) Optional (since i think if we solve slot problems KFT and DD could be really complimentary to each other). But if we want to drop DD completely what is missing: plugs, chastity, piercing, gloves, high heel boots and suits (like DD Latex suits).

13 minutes ago, awesomeSPAS said:

Thank you for the question. I love KFT and as you see I was able to use most of what was possible to use for this mod purposes. In this mod KFT devices and LCC\DD devices coexist  together nicely. So far I integrated Gags that fit the theme (total 4, but all gags can be integrated with not much effort if someone really want), all KFT harnesses and corsets are integrated (they fit the theme nicely even though CBBE users who are using in-game morphs will complain a little) and one blinder integrated (i just did not find more suitable stand-alone blinders). I started integration of arm-binders but had to abandon since they are using slot 33 in addition to many other slots.

I would say if you ask one thing to change in KFT is to remove slot 33 from Yokes and similar devices. I was thinking to use KFT stockings but they are far less sexy than restrictive boots with high heels (to my taste, so i had to stick with boots). If you guys can figure out how to add ability to wear high heels with KFT and remove slot 33 requirement this will be pretty awesome.

Yes DD gave me pain, had to rewrite one DD API even, but its not that bad overall it works pretty fine. It does even work with KFT together, like KFT gags and harnesses are now unequip DD devices in this mod.

Ok, I see.
I can only blame beth for making fo4 no longer have feet slots like skyrim.
KFT uses 33 slot bodies in order to remove the "pose issue/non-reduction" problem common to DD and RH users. At least this is what Ego thinks can best reduce script pressure.
So the body itself is already posed and just focus on the special MT animation.
And if it uses the body directly, it can have a better customized look to match the "extruded" content like the rope.
I think there is currently no good way to coordinate.
Maybe I would think about adding a batch of heel body versions to all of KFT's 33slot devices, and of course, I can't possibly know exactly what heels/boots everyone likes.
But that's the most likely way to get some improvements.
Keep up your great work.
I already know the reason.😊

7 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Ok, I see.
KFT uses 33 slot bodies in order to remove the "pose issue/non-reduction" problem common to DD and RH users. At least this is what Ego thinks can best reduce script pressure.
And if it uses the body directly, it can have a better customized look to match the "extruded" content like the rope.
Maybe I would think about adding a batch of heel body versions to all of KFT's 33slot devices, and of course, I can't possibly know exactly what heels/boots everyone likes.
Keep up your great work.

Yes I figured slot 33 is there for a reason, i did try to remove it and nothing worked :) BTW if there are any good scenarios on when to apply KFT devices to the player feel free to let me know. Think now since I figured out how to handle DD\KFT pair i can implement other mods, just need good ideas

2 hours ago, kziitd said:

There is no problem with Hogtie's equipment. It's more of an animation business.
Would you like to be almost stopped in place by your device?
Okay, I haven't actually built this device in the past just because I didn't think anyone would accept this.

Yes, that would be one of those devices that almost stop you completely in place, and you have to keep struggling to get out or wait for a timer (like in real handcuffs mod). I just think having an option like that would be interesting and ground breaking as no one has done it before.  

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

Ok, I see.
Keep up your great work.

I think a good solution to the shoes/high heels/boots problem is adding them to leg cuffs slot, or to stocking slot. Then you don't need to add them to all the 33 slot devices, only need combination with stocking or leg cuffs. Another solution would be adding them to armor slots 44 or 45, but then there maybe clipping with stocking/leg cuffs and player can't use leg armor.

The newstes version still does not work me, but i guess the error have to be on my side :) when installing the newest version 1,4 it still says 1,2 in my mod menu and mayn options does not show. So something is complettly wrong with my mod setup i guess.  

2 hours ago, sinola said:

The newstes version still does not work me, but i guess the error have to be on my side :) when installing the newest version 1,4 it still says 1,2 in my mod menu and mayn options does not show. So something is complettly wrong with my mod setup i guess.  

Are you using vortex, mo2 or installing manually?

I use Mo2. I also installed a few items mods for testing if something is wrong with my Mo2 but this mods worked without problem. I honest have no clue what is wron :/ 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, sinola said:

I use Mo2. I also installed a few items mods for testing if something is wrong with my Mo2 but this mods worked without problem. I honest have no clue what is wron :/ 

Did you try to enable hotkeys? When enabled you can use F7/F8 to equip/unequip. Please try so we can bypass MCM. You also can turn on verbose logging and start game and see if there is lcc.0.log in  C:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\User. If yes please send it to me, and also latest Papyrus.0.log Also when in game, type in command line: sqs LCC_Main and tell me what the response is please

Edited by awesomeSPAS
9 minutes ago, awesomeSPAS said:

Did you try to enable hotkeys? When enabled you can use F7/F8 to equip/unequip. Please try so we can bypass MCM. You also can turn on verbose logging and start game and see if there is lcc.0.log in  C:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\User. If yes please send it to me, and also latest Papyrus.0.log Also when in game, type in command line: sqs LCC_Main and tell me what the response is please

how do i Turn on verbose logging ? :) 

1 hour ago, awesomeSPAS said:

I have tested the hotkeys and they do nothing, an Papyruslog i cant find and verbose logging i havent done since i dont know how  when i try the command sqs LCC_Main it say QUEST: LCC_Main-Running-Current stage 10

(done)10

(not set) 20 

LL_fourPlay.log

mo_interface.log usvfs-2024-05-06_19-06-12.log ESPExplorer.log MCM.log f4se.log f4ee.log

1 hour ago, sinola said:

I have tested the hotkeys and they do nothing, an Papyruslog i cant find and verbose logging i havent done since i dont know how  when i try the command sqs LCC_Main it say QUEST: LCC_Main-Running-Current stage 10

(done)10

(not set) 20 

LL_fourPlay.logUnavailable

mo_interface.log 684 B · 0 downloads usvfs-2024-05-06_19-06-12.log 12.78 kB · 0 downloads ESPExplorer.log 8.98 kB · 0 downloads MCM.log 1.49 kB · 0 downloads f4se.log 27.46 kB · 0 downloads f4ee.log 6.56 kB · 0 downloads

ok, try this:

resetquest LCC_Main

setstage LCC_Main 10

exit console. Then wait and get back to console and check: sqs LCC_Main.

For some reason quest did not start. sqs LCC_Main should always return done 10,  done 20

As for verbose logging: its in MCM, got to LCC debug tab

1 hour ago, awesomeSPAS said:

ok, try this:

resetquest LCC_Main

setstage LCC_Main 10

exit console. Then wait and get back to console and check: sqs LCC_Main.

For some reason quest did not start. sqs LCC_Main should always return done 10,  done 20

As for verbose logging: its in MCM, got to LCC debug tab

i tryed what said, saidly nothing changed, i somehow dont get an Papyrus log. The whole log folder isnt there, i have papyrus activated in the Fallout ini, 

26 minutes ago, sinola said:

very strange, something is blocking quest. Ok, reset the quest again. Those are commands:

resetquest LCC_Main

setstage LCC_Main 10

setstage LCC_Main 20

After that SAVE the game. And load it. Try sqs LCC_main again and see if things got working

Also ignore mod version in MCM, I forgot to change it in config from 1.02 to 1.04, its just text. You have right version installed, its in LCC_Version global and its 4 so you are good

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, awesomeSPAS said:

Also ignore mod version in MCM, I forgot to change it in config from 1.02 to 1.04, its just text. You have right version installed, its in LCC_Version global and its 4 so you are good

Sadly didn't worked,

In the console something has changed as seen in the pic but nothing happens. I also deinstalled and mod which shares the the f10hotkey but this wasn't the blocker either. I also created an second profil in Mo2 witht the bar necessary for LCC to work to see if some of my mods are blocking it but again nothing. its very strange,

IMG_20240507_011152.thumb.jpg.2e4c0cccc421e5f0207e1453d1489bf4.jpg

Edited by sinola
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, sinola said:

Sadly didn't worked,

In the console something has changed as seen in the pic but nothing happens. I also deinstalled and mod which shares the the f10hotkey but this wasn't the blocker eitherIMG_20240507_011152.thumb.jpg.2e4c0cccc421e5f0207e1453d1489bf4.jpg

did you try to turn on this in LCC MCM:

Debug Tab:

Enable Default Hotkeys
Enable/Disable Default Keys F7 equip /F8 unequip /F10 show info. Try this if above commands not working . Default: Off

so nothing works when you press F7, any notifications?

Edited by awesomeSPAS
17 minutes ago, awesomeSPAS said:

did you try to turn on this in LCC MCM:

Debug Tab:

Enable Default Hotkeys
Enable/Disable Default Keys F7 equip /F8 unequip /F10 show info. Try this if above commands not working . Default: Off

so nothing works when you press F7, any notifications?

yes have tryed it, i turned them on in in the mcm but yes nothing happend no note no nothing, I not sure if this is important but the hotkey manager  from mcm only listed the hotkeys i could give in other mods, But no other other mod is taking the F7,F8,F10 Key

4 minutes ago, sinola said:

yes have tryed it, i turned them on in in the mcm but yes nothing happend no note no nothing, I not sure if this is important but the hotkey manager  from mcm only listed the hotkeys i could give in other mods, But no other other mod is taking the F7,F8,F10 Key

running out of ideas... Do you have logs folder in fallout folder? If you have one this is what we need, go to logs\script you should see papyrus logs there. Without them its hard to guess further

Screenshot 2024-05-06 170752.png

13 minutes ago, awesomeSPAS said:

running out of ideas... Do you have logs folder in fallout folder? If you have one this is what we need, go to logs\script you should see papyrus logs there. Without them its hard to guess further

Screenshot 2024-05-06 170752.png

I found this log here 

mo_interface.log

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, sinola said:

unfortunately this log does not help. but it is concerning that MO log is saying "Plugin not found: Latex Collar Curse.esp" This is more like indication of some Mo2 problem... as for logs: try to search for Papyrus.0.log may be it is stored somewhere else

Edited by awesomeSPAS