Are there some good mods with female villains who you could capture with Defeat or PAHE? The mods themselves don't have to be adult content. Characters who a bounty hunter type could tie up and take away justifiably, whether they be simple thieves or true villainesses. Obviously there's vanilla bandits but they don't have much story behind them. 

Any ideas?

26 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

You could check for Lordkoz' Wenches series, be it Buxom Wench Yuriana (which has a few enemy wenches who can be captured if one follows the Evil moral choices), Deadly Wenches, Forgotten Wenches, Hateful Wenches or Judgement Wenches.

Damn yes I already use Yurianna but I forgot about the other mods in that series! Deadly Wenches will do nicely.

To anyone else who is interested in finding mods like this, I just stumbled upon Alvok1736's Mods which have a few well made female characters who can serve as followers OR enemies depending on which version you download. 

You might look at this mod.  IIRC it is working, if somewhat incomplete, at least as far as the author's goal.

It makes some standard leveled NPCs into unique NPCs, so that would make them easier to capture. Might not be much more story, depending on what you want.  They are at least more attractive that the default vanilla faces, so if that's what you're looking for, it will give you that.