Complete list of WP cheat codes

Well, entering "nisa.help" into the command console will display all WP-related commands, so you can get a complete list from within the game. Commands are usually named in a way that at least gives you a good idea about what they do (e.g. "nisa.slutify" and "nisa.unslut" for making a Sim a prostitute and reverting to a "normal" Sim, respectively), but most of them are for debugging or serve as a "shortcut" for things you can also achieve through gameplay or the WP menu found on in-game computers.

Maybe we'll get a cheat sheet or something like that someday, as a part of the ever-ongoing renovation of the mod description page, but so far, the in-game lists seems to be good enough.

In contrast, WW has way more commands that are actually meant to be used by the "average" player - and also more commands in general. I've probably used about half of the commands listed on the WW page at some point, but I've only used maybe three or four from WP (mainly "slutify" and "unslut", and only because I'm too lazy to swap households).