NPCs won't have sex at my lot

I've been playing with Wicked Whims for a while now and I haven't encountered any issues until the most recent update (or game update, I'm not sure). Sometimes I like to play around and host sex parties, which have worked without any problems. Now NPCs are not doing anything besides talking to eachother. Sometimes a few of them start masturbating alone but that's about it. I can make them have sex manually, but autonomy doesn't work at all. The weird thing is that this only happens at my lot. At other sims' houses or community lots there are no problems. I tried setting the autonomy to extreme but that also doesn't do anything. I haven't done anything to the settings so technically it's supposed to be working like how it used to in previous versions. 

I haven't gotten any error messages and all my animations work.

I have MCCC but I didn't adjust anything within that either.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Have been having the same thing happen on some (not all) of my residential lots when hosting sex parties or club gatherings, ever since WW introduced the new location picking system. Not sure if my Sims don't recognize possible sex spots or if factors like privacy play too big a role for them to have sex where they used to, but on the lots affected by this, most Sims (especially NPCs) will just sit around, chat and take care of their needs. They'll even reject autonomous requests for sex when there are one or two sex interactions going on already, so I'm pretty sure this one is on the location picker and not the autonomy settings.

For public lots, things run pretty smoothly and I could even remove the autonomy signs on some of them, as my Sims will now go to a sensible place on their own and not have sex on a bench outside or a lounge chair right next to the bar.