Indigo's Big mommy milkers trait

View File

This is a trait you can attach to your sims female sims that have big tits. Gives a flirty mood buff when your around them and every now and again you can get caught for "staring at her boobs too long. I also added a buff for when you see them naked .

(indigo)bigmommymilkers.package (indigo)bigmommymilkers.ts4script

Ok, so we already have Big Dick Problems, are we about to have Big Tit Problems next? Or maybe Nice Booty Problems?...

What if the equipped Sim is an exhibitionist, instead of being upset from catching someone staring at her tits, maybe she gets a thrill out of it instead?

8 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Ok, so we already have Big Dick Problems, are we about to have Big Tit Problems next? Or maybe Nice Booty Problems?...

What if the equipped Sim is an exhibitionist, instead of being upset from catching someone staring at her tits, maybe she gets a thrill out of it instead?

i was thinking of that actually I could see this turning into that eventually

20 hours ago, COOLSIMSPLAYER92 said:

Wondering how we know if its working? Also do we download both packages for our mods folder or just one? 

Both and then you shift click and add traits it should be under bigmommymilkers . When you’re around somebody with that trait it’ll tell you

9 hours ago, YAROSLAVDIK said:

Cant find it in game ,but i added by cheating, everything works great

Okay good I think I should make it a cas trait but I didn’t want to take up space if you wanted to add other traits . Thank you I’m working on updating it this is my first mod ever and I’m figuring it all out still

So curious,

We give this trait to female Sims with big breasts and everyone becomes enamored? Just thinking out loud, but maybe a counter trait. Kinda like BDP, where there is a Big Dick lover Trait, there is a big boob lover? I would balance things out. Then there's still gotta be the counter problem of say lower back pain, uncomfortable because of a creepy sim staring. Then the inevitable send Tit pic.

I love the concept, but unfortunately when I equipped a sim with the trait, literally EVERYONE around her got flirty buffs about her boobs - including family members and sims who aren't attracted to women. So I had to remove it, but I would happily download again if you found a way to put some limitations on who's affected!