WIP BETA: Diamond City Expansion - Red Seat Slavery

Posted (edited)
On 4/22/2024 at 3:13 PM, jbezorg said:

Get this

Hi jbezorg,

Okay, I got it to work this time! I am unsure if it was because of the mod update or because I turned off all 500+ mods, re-downloaded, and ran only the required mods listed on your page. I am super glad it's working for me! Thank you for whatever you've done! Now that I have the base working, I need to go through all of the mods installed to see where the conflicts are.

Mods used to make it work properly.

Advanced Animation Framework
Alex Stripper Pole (Pole, Pole2, and working hours)
DCE Red Seat Slavery
Diamond City Expansion
Kziitd Fetish Toolset
Real Handcuffs
SavageCabbages Animation Pack (Downloaded all versions)
ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton (Unsure if this was needed)

Again, thank you for this great mod! I'm looking forward to future updates if you're planning to expand this mod.

EDIT:

OKAY! So after painstakingly going through all of my mods installed, this was the culprit: Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes) 11.0. This was the mod creating issues with the pole animations, once uninstalled pole animations work fine! So if anyone, else is having this issue this may be the case.

Edited by HangoverXIII
5 hours ago, welzelkel said:

my character wont start dancing at all near the pole? any ideas?

have all the requirements etc

Hi welzelkel,

I previously had the same issue, you might need to turn off all your current mods and redownload/ install the required mods only. I've done this and got it to work this time, I am not sure if it was the update jbezorg has done. But take a look at my post below or wherever it will be in the future: 

So...I get sent to the "unfinished bad end"...and there seems to be no escape. Character just stands there and does nothing. Cant move or anything. Reloaded save and danced my ass off to appease Mykola. To be fair...you did say it was unfinished.

So...had a lot of fun with this mod this evening even though I dont think its hitting on all 8 cylinders.

I play with Sanguinaire and Atomguard Vampire mods among many others. Sanguinaire for the vampire experience. Atomguard more for the NPC adds and the bitching greatsword .

Ran into vampire adds right past sanctuary bridge which promptly violated and set me up in an F-frame outside Diamond City. After a few visits, a BOS Sniper from Snipers of the Commonwealth mod came by and released me. Went into the city and got the dancing gig and collared. Worked the pole for a few days and no matter how many caps I made, Mykola says Im screwing up and I kept ending up in a Bad End. So I decided to go Hardship whore mode and try to get a few caps beyond what I could make and have stolen on the pole. Advanced Needs hunger kicking in ya know and the pork n beans sold at the bar looking good!

So I did. Had 4 hook ups, went and bought muh beans and some beer. Time came to dance again and so I did. Mykola comes to see me and this is where it got interesting. Forgot to turn whore mode off from Hardship. It was then I realized for the first time that Mykola is Diamond City Security. So he hauls my ass off to DC jail, screws my poor girl as well as several other guards do. While Im there, two Sanguinem Mortiferum bodyguards and an acolyte come into the jail and kill a few guards before the other guards finish the vamps right as they are about to beat on me. Im already resigned to being violated again but no...they get killed close enough to me to infect me. Mykola does in fact tell me Im screwing up and takes all my caps before leaving the jail but he does not send me to a bad end.

So now I have no caps and cant get disease cured. Im still collared so I run back to the Red Seat, dance three more days with Mykola telling me each day Im screwing up and he keeps me cleaned out of caps. I then turn into a vampire and run to a corner till blood frenzy goes away. Now Im in a real fix. Gotta have food, drink and blood. Cant leave Red Seat for long because of collar. Cant eat the patrons. Yeah...a real fix. I dare not ask Mykola for anything since he is going to send me to the unfinished Bad End. I do the honorable thing and cheat the collar off.

So now Im free to navigate but can only go outside at night. I need blood badly, so I run to DC entrance outside where Endless Warfare has dumped a bunch of Raiders that are getting their asses kicked by DC guards and the BOS sniper. Free blood everywhere! Still need caps, so I start sellin ass. Did that till I had to sleep. Woke and bought grub and drink. Now it was time to start next shift on the pole, so I did. Earned nearly 1k that shift and said fuck it...Mykola aint getting this.

Long story short, my girl is now a vampire stripper whore. I keep the caps from dancing and whoring. Mykola comes around but I skip by him. He seems nicer now that I have pointy teeth.

ScreenShot8.png

7 minutes ago, Johnny SIlverhand Pistol said:

Can't get the pole animation to play. I can finish the quest but i don't believe it progresses to getting collared. Its the only diamond city mod I have with the expansion mod. What should the load order of the required mods be?

Got it to work. The esp wasn't enabled when I installed it

18 minutes ago, Johnny SIlverhand Pistol said:

I keep having no caps for Mykola but he keeps giving me the same dialog. Do i have to remove the collar to progress? I am trying to see the bad end first. i'm pretty confused. should i start the quest with no caps and redo it?

You probably have caps. Just not enough for Mykola. I wouldnt try to get Bad End as for me it was a dead end. No way out. I never got an option to get collar removed and got in a bad jam you can see in my story a few posts up. I removed collar via cheat in Real Handcuffs MCM. But alls not bad. Getting caps now while dancing and Mykola doesnt really bother me. Just dont talk to him on purpose cause he still takes caps. Dance for caps and avoid him.

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

You probably have caps. Just not enough for Mykola. I wouldnt try to get Bad End as for me it was a dead end. No way out. I never got an option to get collar removed and got in a bad jam you can see in my story a few posts up. I removed collar via cheat in Real Handcuffs MCM. But alls not bad. Getting caps now while dancing and Mykola doesnt really bother me. Just dont talk to him on purpose cause he still takes caps. Dance for caps and avoid him.

I'm still confused with this quest. I got my collar removed by an NPC in Dugout Inn by another mod. Is the whole questline over once you take the collar off? Am I supposed to do it another way to trigger an event or something. Anytime I talk to Mykola I get the same dialog of wanting my caps or another if I don't have any caps he just keeps telling me to not mess up again. Idk what triggers anything after the poll dancing quest. Its just an infinite questline where nothing progresses. I sit on a chair and wait inside the club 24 hours each time to try to get new dialog but no avail. Maybe the debt score i have to hit takes too long to mount up.

13 hours ago, Johnny SIlverhand Pistol said:

I'm still confused with this quest. I got my collar removed by an NPC in Dugout Inn by another mod. Is the whole questline over once you take the collar off? Am I supposed to do it another way to trigger an event or something. Anytime I talk to Mykola I get the same dialog of wanting my caps or another if I don't have any caps he just keeps telling me to not mess up again. Idk what triggers anything after the poll dancing quest. Its just an infinite questline where nothing progresses. I sit on a chair and wait inside the club 24 hours each time to try to get new dialog but no avail. Maybe the debt score i have to hit takes too long to mount up.

Didnt take long at all for me to get in debt enough to get bad end. About 4 days total. I worked my assigned shift and made 600-900 caps per. Still wasnt enough for Mykola. To answer your question on how quest progresses...I dont know. Still some broken stuff there I think. I just use this mod anymore as a means for cap generation so my low leveled fresh out of the vault toon may procure some gear good enough to get home in my Endless Warfare world. For that...this mod is peachy.

6 hours ago, Olmech said:

Didnt take long at all for me to get in debt enough to get bad end. About 4 days total. I worked my assigned shift and made 600-900 caps per. Still wasnt enough for Mykola. To answer your question on how quest progresses...I dont know. Still some broken stuff there I think. I just use this mod anymore as a means for cap generation so my low leveled fresh out of the vault toon may procure some gear good enough to get home in my Endless Warfare world. For that...this mod is peachy.

I agree this mod is too broken to be called a quest mod rn. Still great to roleplay as a stripper and dance on a pole for extra money. I think the mod creator should just remove the slavery part of the mod as like there are just better slavery mods out there and I feel like my mods are just over saturated with those mods. I love the stripper roleplay tho I just wish this mod had better instructions so I could actually know I'm progressing in the quest after being collared. If the whole Collared part of the mod was removed I would consider it complete. You would just be able to be a stripper for extra side money in diamond city which is awesome. But its weird finding a way to take of the collar and just going back and stripping for money. Breaks the immersion a bit.

19 hours ago, Johnny SIlverhand Pistol said:

I agree this mod is too broken to be called a quest mod rn. Still great to roleplay as a stripper and dance on a pole for extra money. I think the mod creator should just remove the slavery part of the mod as like there are just better slavery mods out there and I feel like my mods are just over saturated with those mods. I love the stripper roleplay tho I just wish this mod had better instructions so I could actually know I'm progressing in the quest after being collared. If the whole Collared part of the mod was removed I would consider it complete. You would just be able to be a stripper for extra side money in diamond city which is awesome. But its weird finding a way to take of the collar and just going back and stripping for money. Breaks the immersion a bit.

To be fair, author was working on fixes just prior to the update botching things up. I think he will get it resolved. Even if he does not, Ill keep in my load order just for the cap generation. Do get a bit of XP as well. Sure beats that circling the pole crap of original DCE mod. Think my character was level 3 when I got there. Now level 14 with over 10k caps and I havent killed a damned thing.

Having trouble getting the mod to work - namely, my character doesn't start dancing when she approaches the pole for the first time.

I have all prerequisites installed and can manually cause my character to start pole-dancing using the AAF menu, but it won't trigger automatically. Other sexual content works fine for the most part, as well as assigning settlers to pole-dancing, etc. The only thing that doesn't seem to work is RSS' automatic pole-dancing scene.

Attached are my modlist, plugins list, and load order; if anything else is needed, let me know.

Thank you in advance.

modlist.txt plugins.txt loadorder.txt

2 hours ago, EriFS said:

Having trouble getting the mod to work - namely, my character doesn't start dancing when she approaches the pole for the first time.

I have all prerequisites installed and can manually cause my character to start pole-dancing using the AAF menu, but it won't trigger automatically. Other sexual content works fine for the most part, as well as assigning settlers to pole-dancing, etc. The only thing that doesn't seem to work is RSS' automatic pole-dancing scene.

Attached are my modlist, plugins list, and load order; if anything else is needed, let me know.

Thank you in advance.

modlist.txt 4.03 kB · 0 downloads plugins.txt 2.99 kB · 0 downloads loadorder.txt 2.98 kB · 0 downloads

try looking and seeing if the esp files for both of the red seat mods are enabled. i had the same problem and that was it for me.

2 hours ago, Johnny SIlverhand Pistol said:

try looking and seeing if the esp files for both of the red seat mods are enabled. i had the same problem and that was it for me.

Yep, both are enabled.

On 5/14/2024 at 1:58 AM, EriFS said:

Thank you in advance.

modlist.txt 4.03 kB · 0 downloads plugins.txt 2.99 kB · 0 downloads loadorder.txt 2.98 kB · 0 downloads

Have you first follow Mykola behind the scene and talk with him ?

9 hours ago, ectrshgpp said:

Have you first follow Mykola behind the scene and talk with him ?

Spoke with both Mykola and the dude he's guarding about the job - do I need to speak with Mykola again?

42 minutes ago, EriFS said:

Spoke with both Mykola and the dude he's guarding about the job - do I need to speak with Mykola again?

oh.

ohhhh.

yeah sorry I'm an idiot lol

Found him, works perfectly. Sorry about that!

On 5/8/2024 at 12:42 AM, Johnny SIlverhand Pistol said:

I agree this mod is too broken to be called a quest mod

I absolutely agree as well. Primary purpose was as Olmech stated. DCE is a staple in my FO4 load order. Got tired of endlessly circling the pole. So I created this.

I use Game Configuration Menu and usually set services prices fairly high. Renting beds at around 150c, Medical services in the 1000's and buying Home Plate maxed at 100K because 'merica. Also selling price at x1/4 and buying at 4x. This keeps the character caps poor.

Making tons of caps? Why would the character stay? Slave collar.

Why would the other dancers stay? Slave collar for them too.

Mykola should be collecting the caps. ... and there should be consequences for not paying-up.

Crap. Blocked FO4 from the update but forgot to do the same for the Creation Kit.

Got the CK rolled back and fixed script compiling issues so, I plan on getting back to this soon.

1 hour ago, jbezorg said:

Crap. Blocked FO4 from the update but forgot to do the same for the Creation Kit.

Counting myself lucky I downloaded the CK through Bethesda Launcher back when that still existed and manually installed, so at the moment Steam still has no clue it's there...

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

. Primary purpose was as Olmech stated. DCE is a staple in my FO4 load order. Got tired of endlessly circling the pole. So I created this

And for that I do thank you sir! Finally a viable reason to be on that pole.

I very much would appreciate you pulling the bad end possibility out till you decide how to progress from it. I very much enjoyed the part where I got sent to the house of the Boss. Perhaps more of that?

Also would like a possible ending where player is released from slavery but allowed to continue to work in the club for caps as she is popular and boosts alcohol sales etc.

Sometimes Mykola just gets a one track mind. I give him around 1k in caps for my effort daily, yet he says Im falling behind. How much does that bastard expect? Once he starts the screwing up dialogue, youre gonna end up in a bad end no matter what. 

Maybe instead of tracking caps which seems to be broken, use time spent on pole or something...dunno.

I would really love having the option to work here legitimately as a reward for good service as a slave. Right now I cheat the collar off once Mykola starts his screwing up dialogue, then I dance and keep caps.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Olmech said:

I very much would appreciate you pulling the bad end possibility out till you decide how to progress from it.

I have decided how it was going to progress.

Choice of bad end options:

1. Disabled
  2. Commonwealth Slavers if Installed

Choice of good end options:

1. Disabled
  2. Buy you way out
  3. Nuka Ride if installed

2 hours ago, Olmech said:

How much does that bastard expect?

How it's suppose to work. Most of this is in place.

Starts out about 90% of every cap you make in the Red Seat District. Every time the player get's invited to the Bosses house that percentage goes up. If the player asks for protection against sexual harassment it's an additional added percentage. Yes, it can go above 100% but as long as you don't push your luck with Mykola then nothing bad will happen. That's how and why the other dancers can't leave.

If you do push your luck then you can drop the clubs percentage cut. If you get a high daily average and the percentage cut is below 100% then Mykola will begin to act positively towards the player. Provided free protection against sexual harassers to protect their investment. Eventually you could buy yourself out but the buyout price is determined by how much you've been ranking in for the club. After all. If you're pulling in 1000's of caps a day, why let you go for only a few days profit?

But. There's no enforcement of how much caps you have to turn in yet.

There's also a scene I have planned after your first "invite" to the bosses house with Sonja that explains how she was trapped ( and explains the rules above ) 

There's a Settlement bench inside the Bosses house. I always though that the original author of DCE had the intention that the player could become the new boss of the Red Seat District. Perhaps through caps or perhaps through violence motivated by revenge.

Edited by jbezorg