WIP BETA: Diamond City Expansion - Red Seat Slavery

Hello. Enjoying the mod a great deal but I am getting shocked by the collar the whole time I wear it even though I have not left the Red Seat district since it was put on my character. She even gets shocked while dancing. Is this normal?

4 hours ago, Olmech said:

Hello. Enjoying the mod a great deal but I am getting shocked by the collar the whole time I wear it even though I have not left the Red Seat district since it was put on my character. She even gets shocked while dancing. Is this normal?

Nope.

Leave and return to the District. There's an OnLocationChange event that should turn the shock effect off when entering the District 

OK I bought a new Keyboard and can now end the pole animation.:)

I waited until noon for Mykola to show up and he did, but he is not asking me for money just telling me to "take a hike".

When I sleep through to next noon sometimes it happens, he will ask for the money but maybe 80% of the time tops. the rest of the time he will just say "take a hike" "keep your hands where i can see them" "got a problem?"

Is there something i should do to trigger him ?

I treid walking up to him and opening dialogue and standing next to him waiting for him to open.

She has been there for several days now but only once had to deliver the money.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

OK I bought a new Keyboard and can now end the pole animation.:)

I waited until noon for Mykola to show up and he did, but he is not asking me for money just telling me to "take a hike".

When I sleep through to next noon sometimes it happens, he will ask for the money but maybe 80% of the time tops. the rest of the time he will just say "take a hike" "keep your hands where i can see them" "got a problem?"

Is there something i should do to trigger him ?

I treid walking up to him and opening dialogue and standing next to him waiting for him to open.

She has been there for several days now but only once had to deliver the money.

Mykola has a caps collection package that is active between noon and 1pm game time.  Hel'll follow the player around until you can interact with him. You have to stop pole dancing for that.

If you can't or don't, the caps owed roll over to the next day with interest ( The mod's primary purpose is a caps sponge after all ).

Edited by jbezorg
On 4/10/2024 at 1:56 PM, jbezorg said:

There's 2 esp files in my mod. Both need to be enabled and come after stm_diamondcityexpansion.esp

But first, start here and get AAF installed properly. Then go through the rest of the required mods and make sure you have their requirements.

Yep, mine crashes everytime on new character too. It also crashes frequently on existing saves where this was added on top of them. I've verified that the load order with the Expansion is correct. I don't have "Stripper Pole" installed, but I know I've got animation packs that include pole animations. I've already got a stable AAF setup. I do have other Diamond City mods, like the Fens, but I'm pretty sure I've tried it without it, and it still crashed. I don't have more time to look into it right now, but I might later. 

8 hours ago, lavatube said:

Yep, mine crashes everytime on new character too. It also crashes frequently on existing saves where this was added on top of them. I've verified that the load order with the Expansion is correct. I don't have "Stripper Pole" installed, but I know I've got animation packs that include pole animations. I've already got a stable AAF setup. I do have other Diamond City mods, like the Fens, but I'm pretty sure I've tried it without it, and it still crashed. I don't have more time to look into it right now, but I might later. 

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look to see if I missed a dependency but I don't think I did. Others have got it running.

Any other DC mods installed? I know why Bethesda used pre combines but that really killed combining mods for the same locations.

50 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look to see if I missed a dependency but I don't think I did. Others have got it running.

Any other DC mods installed? I know why Bethesda used pre combines but that really killed combining mods for the same locations.

I fired up FO4Edit to see what interacts with it. The only thing of note is that I have

"Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp" v1.6.2

"DiamondCityExpansion-RedSeat.esp" v1.1.1

"Diamond City Expansion - Female Body Replacer - EasyGirl" v.1.4

"AAF_Violate.esp" v1.60b8

However, there's pretty much no conflicts with most of those files, and your mod wins any conflict. My recent runs have been withour PRP, so that's not causing any issues. 

I do have several Diamond City mods that aren't mentioned in the conflicts:
- Diamond City Auto Close Gate

- Diamond City Ambience

- Brown Face fix for Diamond City Expansion

- Repalce Diamond City Expansion Red Seat's Music into Techno

- The Fens Sheriff's Department (includes Bleachers 2) 

Grep-ing your .psc files, I see you reference the following .esp that I have:   

RealHandcuffs .esp (I installed non-AWKCR version) v0.4.16, with RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp   

- xx000f99 :  exists   
FP_SexualHarassment.esp v1.19.4 and using Cocked Patch "FP_SexualHarassment_patch.esp" which only changes dialog to male text  

- xx033103 : exists  

- xx04822d :  exists  

ZazOut4.exp v0.09.3.3beta  

- xx006341:  "UpToNoGood.esp" changes the OBND on the xx006341 cross.   

18 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Mykola has a caps collection package that is active between noon and 1pm game time.  Hel'll follow the player around until you can interact with him. You have to stop pole dancing for that.

If you can't or don't, the caps owed roll over to the next day with interest ( The mod's primary purpose is a caps sponge after all ).

I never see him between noon and 1 except that one time.

I dance until i am tired of it (have tons of money now)  then I wait on a chair until 11  to 1130 ish stand around but he doesnt show at noon. I wait until 1 but hes not there either. I can only make him show up if I then go to sleep after 1 pm  until the afternoon and then he shows but he doesnt have relevant dialogue. 😟

Been several game days like this now I have nearly 2000 caps. Been spending some of it on water and nailpolish in diamond city.

The shocking outside of RedSeat works but it is not so bad or frequent that I feel I must return immdetialy.

Spoiler

if he doesnt take my caps soon, I will have enough money for the collar remover in Dugout Inn, which of coruse I dont want to do, since i want to explore this great mod. :)

Should I try sleeping right to noon maybe from 11 to trigger?

Or do a save and a reload just before noon?

EDIT: spent another game hour from 1145 until 1 15 standing around next to the stage hoping he will show.

am up to 2400 caps now.

Thinking about uninstalling/reinstalling.

Another EDIT: I did not reinstall, went back to an earlier save before i entered red seats and it seems to be working fine now. :)

yet another Edit: that only worked for first 2 visits. Noe last 2 times he was a no show again

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Hey jbezorg,

Thank you for creating this, but so far I have only gotten to experience half of the mod after installing it. It seems in my game, the animation starts like it's supposed to but does not play the specific stripper pole animations as intended, instead, the player character uses poses, etc.. So I've tested the stripper pole animations at a nearby settlement and they seem to be working fine. When I went back to the Red Seat, my player character did not recognize the pole in DCE (As in hitting the Home key through AAF and selecting the stripper pole). Am I doing something wrong? I have all the required mods, but it just doesn't want to work on my end. Any help?

47 minutes ago, HangoverXIII said:

Hey jbezorg,

Thank you for creating this, but so far I have only gotten to experience half of the mod after installing it. It seems in my game, the animation starts like it's supposed to but does not play the specific stripper pole animations as intended, instead, the player character uses poses, etc.. So I've tested the stripper pole animations at a nearby settlement and they seem to be working fine. When I went back to the Red Seat, my player character did not recognize the pole in DCE (As in hitting the Home key through AAF and selecting the stripper pole). Am I doing something wrong? I have all the required mods, but it just doesn't want to work on my end. Any help?

Just walk real close to the pole in 1st person and it starts automatically. :)

10 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Others have got it running.

I also have the same problem as @lavatube. Which is strange. I'll try narrowing it down later today or tomorrow.

P.S. I don't have any mods that cgange Diamond City; new game starts ok with Diamond City Expansion enabled w/o Red Seat Slavery.

Edited by Kharadin

I'm just guessing but is  CWSS Redux plus DCE.esp a patch for CWSSRedux4.01(which I could only find on LL) and both are requirements of Red Seat Slavery?

SO  plugin  order     CWSS Redux.esp

CWSS Redux plus DCE.esp 

Red Seat Slavery .esp

Red Seat Slavery Stripper Poles.esp

???

People might want to grab that CWSSRedux4.01 if it can only find it on LL before it disappears

Edited by liniul
6 hours ago, Kharadin said:

I also have the same problem as @lavatube. Which is strange. I'll try narrowing it down later today or tomorrow.

P.S. I don't have any mods that cgange Diamond City; new game starts ok with Diamond City Expansion enabled w/o Red Seat Slavery.

solved your problem?

43 minutes ago, Samantha31 said:

solved your problem?

Not yet, unfortunately. Tryed starting new game with only requirements for this mod and requirements for requirements - still got crashes. Tried that load order, but adding CWSS Redux and an empty esp called "CWSS Redux plus DCE" - no luck.

Edited by Kharadin
8 minutes ago, Kharadin said:

Not yet, unfortunately. Tryed starting new game with only requirements for this mod and requirements for requirements - still got crashes. Tried that load order, but adding CWSS Redux and an empty esp called "CWSS Redux plus DCE" - no luck.

Same here, For now I think I'll give up

35 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

For those experiencing crashes. Stripper Pole 3.3 is probably not optional even though I don't call it directly and only through AAF.

CWSS Redux plus DCE.esp requires CWSS. If you don't have CWSS then you don't need it.

Thanks! However, having Stripper Pole 3.3 (both 3.2A, 3.2B and Working Hours) does not resolve the issue.

18 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Maybe the files in the interface folder, some people in another mod pointed out the files in the interface folder as the answer for causing a crash when starting a new game, maybe it's something similar.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, lavatube said:

DiamondCityExpansion-RedSeat.esp

Is that the music volume addon?

Red Seat Slavery.esp

• Changes only the test cell WorkshopHoldingCell. That cell is used to park followers with a "moveto" w/in this mod during certain events and is used for that same purpose for a bunch of other mods. 

Red Seat Slavery -  Stripper Poles.esp

• Must override three activator objects within the Red Seat cell with beginning "0UDStm_Pstrip" to override the DCE mod's original quest completion script and to trigger the AAF stripper pole animation. Instead of walking in circles around the pole to complete the quest.

Note that the AAF animation is an addon and not really necessary to progress. Progress in Red Seat Slavery is gauged by how much caps you gain while in the District. The how doesn't matter so you could progress by using TSEX and Beggar Whore. (Which I meant to put as one of the recommended mods and just added it to the list)

• There are 3 doors in the Liemanto Residence that have their locks changed for a specific event.

15 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Another EDIT: I did not reinstall, went back to an earlier save before i entered red seats and it seems to be working fine now. :)

yet another Edit: that only worked for first 2 visits. Noe last 2 times he was a no show again

That may be a conflict with a NPC mod that changes actor packages or have you changed the game time scale? That can mess up quests that rely on timing like this mod. 

Edited by jbezorg

loadorder.txt

Here's my load order, for what it's worth, but you're not gonna like it. I've got a huge mod list. That's why I was hesitant to post any bug reports, until I saw someone else had the same problem. Here's the crash log too. 

Incidentally, I can see at the bottom of the F4EE log file, it looks like it was generating body morphs when it crashed. No idea if there's any correlation though. 

crash-2024-04-14-01-54-43.log

Edited by lavatube
48 minutes ago, lavatube said:

loadorder.txt 9.65 kB · 0 downloads

Here's my load order, for what it's worth, but you're not gonna like it. I've got a huge mod list. That's why I was hesitant to post any bug reports, until I saw someone else had the same problem. Here's the crash log too. 

Incidentally, I can see at the bottom of the F4EE log file, it looks like it was generating body morphs when it crashed. No idea if there's any correlation though. 

crash-2024-04-14-01-54-43.log 72.35 kB · 1 download

Thanks for providing this.

I have RSS in this order

Red Seat Slavery.esp

Red Seat Slavery -  Stripper Poles.esp

Some spit balling and speculations

Which version of Devious Devices are you using? In one scene that I'm working on I added DD mod check in RSS_main to it because I needed the keywords to avoid in a strip item function but I'm using DD RC9. That may be one cause.

This happened twice in the log. That may be a conflict with the AAF version that I'm using to compile RSS with. I'm using 171.0 Beta or it could be a change in the AAF_API added by CumOverlay but I doubt it.

Name: "RSS:Main"
    [RSP+C40 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+C48 ] 0x2850A21E2C0      (BSScript::ObjectTypeInfo*)
        Name: "AAF:AAF_API"
    [RSP+C50 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+C58 ] 0x9169C4EEE0       (void*)
    [RSP+C60 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+C68 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+C70 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+C78 ] 0x9169C4EE00       (void*)
    [RSP+C80 ] 0x9169C4EE68       (void*)
    [RSP+C88 ] 0x3                (size_t)
    [RSP+C90 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+C98 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+CA0 ] 0x3                (size_t)
    [RSP+CA8 ] 0x6                (size_t)
    [RSP+CB0 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+CB8 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+CC0 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+CC8 ] 0x285151C0CB8      (BSScript::ObjectTypeInfo*)
        Name: "CumOverlay_Main" 

Last thing in the stack is the following. Is Diamond City Expansion in your load order normally? Can you disable my mod and leave DCE in and it runs fine?

[RSP+1550] 0x285094E0000      (TESObjectCELL*)
        File: "UltraExteriorLighting.esp"
        Flags: 0x00040409
        Form ID: 0x06054375
        Form Type: 63
        Full Name: ""
    [RSP+1558] 0x28518854A50      (TESObjectCELL*)
        File: ""
        Flags: 0x00002008
        Form ID: 0xFF001368
    [RSP+1560] 0x28C8B070010      (void*)
    [RSP+1568] 0x7FF60092A392     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+03BA392)
    [RSP+1570] 0x28508234360      (void*)
    [RSP+1578] 0x285094E0000      (TESObjectCELL*)
    [RSP+1580] 0x285094E0000      (TESObjectCELL*)
    [RSP+1588] 0x2853E027FD0      (void*)
    [RSP+1590] 0x7FF606158080     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5BE8080)
    [RSP+1598] 0x7FF606158088     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5BE8088)
    [RSP+15A0] 0x7FF6031B9DB8     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C49DB8)
    [RSP+15A8] 0x9169C4F740       (void*)
    [RSP+15B0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+15B8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+15C0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+15C8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+15D0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+15D8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+15E0] 0x7FF606158084     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5BE8084)
    [RSP+15E8] 0x7FF606158080     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5BE8080)
    [RSP+15F0] 0x7FF606158088     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5BE8088)
    [RSP+15F8] 0x1                (size_t)
    [RSP+1600] 0x284FD9E1E10      (void*)
    [RSP+1608] 0x91683DFE00       (void*)
    [RSP+1610] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1618] 0x7FF6012B0D85     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+0D40D85)
    [RSP+1620] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1628] 0x285094E0000      (TESObjectCELL*)