WIP BETA: Diamond City Expansion - Red Seat Slavery

4 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Is that the music volume addon?

Red Seat Slavery.esp

• Changes only the test cell WorkshopHoldingCell. That cell is used to park followers with a "moveto" w/in this mod during certain events and is used for that same purpose for a bunch of other mods. 

Red Seat Slavery -  Stripper Poles.esp

• Must override three activator objects within the Red Seat cell with beginning "0UDStm_Pstrip" to override the DCE mod's original quest completion script and to trigger the AAF stripper pole animation. Instead of walking in circles around the pole to complete the quest.

Note that the AAF animation is an addon and not really necessary to progress. Progress in Red Seat Slavery is gauged by how much caps you gain while in the District. The how doesn't matter so you could progress by using TSEX and Beggar Whore. (Which I meant to put as one of the recommended mods and just added it to the list)

• There are 3 doors in the Liemanto Residence that have their locks changed for a specific event.

That may be a conflict with a NPC mod that changes actor packages or have you changed the game time scale? That can mess up quests that rely on timing like this mod. 

I do have AFT, it does not mess with time. I use it to check if an NPCs is unique so their looks can be changed

I can certainly disable it to see what happens.

Also I did notice the girls from the brothel wander over all the time and want to talk to me. its very unimmersive since they should see I am a dancer here and female to boot. I wonder if that disrupts anything.

I did use SLM on him right away to change the look to an actors look i like,  but he worked fine for a couple visits so I dont think its that.

Is there a way you could extend the window during which he tries to collect money for the day? maybe noon to 5 pm?

If I go to sleep at 1 pm when no one came for a couple hours I can see him sometimes but of course there is no dialogue.

This is such a great mod I really want to play it.

36 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

I Keep Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp nearly last in my load order to give it's pre-combines priority.

I pretty much accpetd that Red Seat Expansion will cause bad flickering in so many places. I am not very good at putting it in the back.

Sometimes when I have a small load order it works fine. Even so I gladly accept the flickering in DC in order to play the mod :)

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Also I did notice the girls from the brothel wander over all the time and want to talk to me. its very unimmersive since they should see I am a dancer here and female to boot. I wonder if that disrupts anything.

I find it unimmersive as well. but that's something in Diamond City Expansion and the AI Packages in that mod. Once I get my mod out of Bata I'll probably make a patch. 

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Is there a way you could extend the window during which he tries to collect money for the day? maybe noon to 5 pm?

If I go to sleep at 1 pm when no one came for a couple hours I can see him sometimes but of course there is no dialogue.

This is such a great mod I really want to play it.

Of course. I'm working on an update that adds experience for passing speech challenges. Also animates the push. I can add that in as well.  

29 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

I find it unimmersive as well. but that's something in Diamond City Expansion and the AI Packages in that mod. Once I get my mod out of Bata I'll probably make a patch. 

Of course. I'm working on an update that adds experience for passing speech challenges. Also animates the push. I can add that in as well.  

-So you think leaving AFT on is ok and not disrupting your NPCs?

I only use it to scan if a NPC is unique or not, I dont turn on any followership at all, or change any settings/stats.

- Also I noticed on my longest save (the one where i have gone for a week w/o paying) that some of the customers are now named and unique NPCs to boot, so I could change their appearance.

But on my newer save,all the NPC guests are still unnamed non uniques. Does this mean something didnt load right or your mod had nothing tod o wiht turning some of the club customers unique and named??

On 4/13/2024 at 3:01 AM, katrina.balanchuk said:

Just walk real close to the pole in 1st person and it starts automatically. :)

So I went into 1st person before walking up to the pole (Nearly touching at this point lol) but the same thing happened. My player character keeps going into a random pose I have installed and not doing the Savagecabbage anim pack's Pole Dance. I'll turn off all pose animations and see if that works tomorrow.

I have turned off all pose animations, unfortunately, this still did not work. I'll have to wait for the next version if this gets resolved.

Edited by HangoverXIII
9 hours ago, HangoverXIII said:

So I went into 1st person before walking up to the pole (Nearly touching at this point lol) but the same thing happened. My player character keeps going into a random pose I have installed and not doing the Savagecabbage anim pack's Pole Dance. I'll turn off all pose animations and see if that works tomorrow.

I have turned off all pose animations, unfortunately, this still did not work. I'll have to wait for the next version if this gets resolved.

What animations do you have installed?

AAF is starting. It just can't find an appropriate animation or the pose animations conflict with the stripper pole furniture animation.  

10 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

-So you think leaving AFT on is ok and not disrupting your NPCs?

I only use it to scan if a NPC is unique or not, I dont turn on any followership at all, or change any settings/stats.

- Also I noticed on my longest save (the one where i have gone for a week w/o paying) that some of the customers are now named and unique NPCs to boot, so I could change their appearance.

But on my newer save,all the NPC guests are still unnamed non uniques. Does this mean something didnt load right or your mod had nothing tod o wiht turning some of the club customers unique and named??

Well, not really my NPCs Diamond City. Expanded has a lot of unfinished quests and obviously was never finished. My mod hijacks the NPCs from DCE and alters the AI on a few. The one's approaching the player on the stage is the original AI. Or it could be Sexual Harassment. So my goals now are get my mod out of beta and then patch other mods, including DCE, to fix the immersion breaking stuff.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kharadin said:

Two load orders. One - "default", the other - with minimum amount of mods (no Looks Menu and bodyslide even). In both, removal of RSS results in stable start of a new game.

loadorder.txt 2.78 kB · 2 downloads loadorder minimal.txt 454 B · 1 download

You have multiple loads of Alex Stripper pole installed. Possibly from merging installs?

Alex_Stripper_Pole.esp
Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp
Alex_Stripper_Pole_Working_Hours.esp

I have run RSS with Alex Stripper Pole 3.2 B (Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp)  and with Alex Stripper Pole 3.3 WORK HOURS (Alex_Stripper_Pole_Working_Hours.esp)

So I have to be more specific in my requirement. Alex Stripper Pole 3.2 B with SavageCabbage's pole dancing animations. Try removing Alex_Stripper_Pole.esp

Edited by jbezorg
1 hour ago, jbezorg said:

You have multiple loads of Alex Stripper pole installed. Possibly from merging installs?

Alex_Stripper_Pole.esp
Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp
Alex_Stripper_Pole_Working_Hours.esp

I have run RSS with Alex Stripper Pole 3.2 B (Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp)  and with Alex Stripper Pole 3.3 WORK HOURS (Alex_Stripper_Pole_Working_Hours.esp)

So I have to be more specific in my requirement. Alex Stripper Pole 3.2 B with SavageCabbage's pole dancing animations. Try removing Alex_Stripper_Pole.esp

Unfortunately, that did not help. I tried 3.2B and working hours before, tried it again now... Still crashes.

What if someone who has the working mod posted a load order so that I or someone else with that problem could try and reproduce the 'working' load order? If I would not be able to start a new game with the load order that works for other person, that would mean that problem lies not in the load order but in my particular Fallout setup.

17 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I pretty much accpetd that Red Seat Expansion will cause bad flickering in so many places. I am not very good at putting it in the back.

Sometimes when I have a small load order it works fine. Even so I gladly accept the flickering in DC in order to play the mod :)

I had an issue with textures and objects flickering in/out in the Diamond City area. I've found changing the setting of bUsePreCulledObjects to 0 in in the .ini fixes the texture flickering, but that eliminates the optimization system by Bethesda, so there's some cost to it. You could also set LOOT rules to push certain mods later in the auto-sorted load order. 

Ideally though, one would fix the load order rather than turning off optimization. 

1 hour ago, Kharadin said:

Unfortunately, that did not help. I tried 3.2B and working hours before, tried it again now... Still crashes.

What if someone who has the working mod posted a load order so that I or someone else with that problem could try and reproduce the 'working' load order? If I would not be able to start a new game with the load order that works for other person, that would mean that problem lies not in the load order but in my particular Fallout setup.

I'm in the creation kit now but I will after I'm done.

What I did find was Story Manager conditions still associated with the quest controlling events but there wasn't a story manager component associated with those conditions. That would have prevented the packages from running and it may have caused crashes with the broken relationship to the story manager.

6 minutes ago, lavatube said:

Ideally though, one would fix the load order rather than turning off optimization. 

I loaded my entire load order in FO4Edit and found the pre combine conflicts. Then cleaned out the mods that I used infrequently. Hangman's Ally Apartments had to because it conflicted wit Diamond City outskirts which meant some on my mega settlement playthroughs no longer were playable. I was tired of settlement management anyway.

You should also turn off auto updating FO4 because the upcoming patch will break F4SE and all your mods.

17 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Thanks for providing this.

I have RSS in this order

Red Seat Slavery.esp

Red Seat Slavery -  Stripper Poles.esp

Some spit balling and speculations

Which version of Devious Devices are you using? In one scene that I'm working on I added DD mod check in RSS_main to it because I needed the keywords to avoid in a strip item function but I'm using DD RC9. That may be one cause.

This happened twice in the log. That may be a conflict with the AAF version that I'm using to compile RSS with. I'm using 171.0 Beta or it could be a change in the AAF_API added by CumOverlay but I doubt it.

Last thing in the stack is the following. Is Diamond City Expansion in your load order normally? Can you disable my mod and leave DCE in and it runs fine?

I'm was using DD RC 8 as that's the one recommended in the AAF Fucking Manual.  My game runs fine with just Diamond City Expansion. 

I added in your DD RC 9 Hotfix, Item Remover for RC 9, and Addon for RC 9, now and swapped the Stripper Pole esp to after. It still crashes on new game. I've also added the Stripper Pole 2B, now that you've clarified the requirements, still crashing at starting a new game. I also tried reducing my plugin list to about 1/3 and it still crashes on starting a new game. 

If I remove your mod, I can get to the character creation, but never when your mod is installed. I dunno, maybe one of my Baka/Buffout/FPS/ini settings are causing a race condition with your mod, but I dunno. I still have my Vsync fixed, so the scripts aren't going crazy. 

crash-2024-04-14-23-30-34.log loadorder.txt

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, lavatube said:

If I remove your mod, I can get to the character creation, but never when your mod is installed.

Can you get past character creation w/out my mod installed with that load order? Character creation is sort of it's own universe. A lot of things beginning running when character creation exits. AAF, etc.. I've had load orders where character creation was fine but as soon as I started playing, CTD.

Internally, my mod isn't that complicated with only one conflict being a test cell just turning on a persistence flag. It's using resources from others. It must be requesting an item that doesn't exist during startup. Or it could be a story manager bug that I've removed (but haven't uploaded yet. Still testing).

image.png

Edited by jbezorg
3 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Can you get past character creation w/out my mod installed with that load order? Character creation is sort of it's own universe. A lot of things beginning running when character creation exits. AAF, etc.. I've had load orders where character creation was fine but as soon as I started playing, CTD.

I can get past CC w/o your mod, yes, everything seems to work fine afterwards (at least in the "default" mod list).

Edited by Kharadin
14 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Internally, my mod isn't that complicated with only one conflict being a test cell just turning on a persistence flag. It's using resources from others. It must be requesting an item that doesn't exist during startup. Or it could be a story manager bug that I've removed (but haven't uploaded yet. Still testing).

Yep, no problem getting past character creation with that load order. I just setup a new computer with a rebuilt load order and the game crashes at the same point. 

Btw, here are the essential mods, which might not show up in the load order, in case one of the optimizations is fouling up your mod loading.  I think I've got xSE plugin loader, Buffout, Baka all configured correctly, though some settings are suggested. 

image.png.e6396391246d001b895542638de0d654.png

I've also got a full complement of devious devices. This computer is still using RC 8.

image.png.c7ac899847bed7ee282f2b4946f87f51.png

crash-2024-04-16-06-12-20.log loadorder.txt

On 4/16/2024 at 2:22 AM, lavatube said:

Yep, no problem getting past character creation with that load order. I just setup a new computer with a rebuilt load order and the game crashes at the same point. 

Btw, here are the essential mods, which might not show up in the load order, in case one of the optimizations is fouling up your mod loading.  I think I've got xSE plugin loader, Buffout, Baka all configured correctly, though some settings are suggested. 

I've also got a full complement of devious devices. This computer is still using RC 8.

crash-2024-04-16-06-12-20.log 48.24 kB · 2 downloads loadorder.txt 2.2 kB · 2 downloads

RSS Loaded Mods In Alpha Order - Sheet1.pdf

1 hour ago, XSupremeFrogX said:

Hello sir what body and texture are you using  in the screenshot?

Fusion Girl,

Natural 2K Face Textures
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33331

Cridowskin - 4K Near Seamless Skinset for CBBE - Freckles Makeup and More
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52016

Natural 2K Face Textures is probably not needed but it works and the one thing I learned moding is that when you have a load order that works you don't muck with it.

On 4/16/2024 at 2:22 AM, lavatube said:

crash-2024-04-16-06-12-20.log 48.24 kB · 2 downloads loadorder.txt 2.2 kB · 3 downloads

I noticed the following files missing

• FPE_Resources.esp
  • INVB_WastelandResources.esp

Family Planning and Wasteland Dairy seem to be really out of date. What version of FP_SexualHarassment.esp are you using? 

This mod has been really intriguing me to try out (specifically to stop "cheating" during Commonwealth slavers visit to DC). I am currently rebuilding my mod list from a complete reinstall of Fallout. At the moment I am still in the building and testing stages but I have a relatively small mod list ( 95 active, 37 light ). AAF is fully tested and working.

After a new game start to check pre-war sanctuary character creation is working, I will install this Mod and do some testing.

Here is my load order before installing Red set slavery.

Spoiler

[0]    Fallout4.esm
    [1]    DLCRobot.esm
    [2]    DLCworkshop01.esm
    [3]    DLCCoast.esm
    [4]    DLCworkshop02.esm
    [5]    DLCworkshop03.esm
    [6]    DLCNukaWorld.esm
    [7]    Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
    [8]    AAF.esm
    [FE:0]    AAFThemes.esl
    [9]    HUDFramework.esm
    [10]    Z_Architect.esm
    [FE:1]    WashOutThatCum.esl
    [11]    SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm
    [12]    TSEX.esm
    [13]    RSE_II_Resources.esm
    [14]    CWSS Redux.esp
    [15]    KziitdFetishToolset.esm
    [FE:2]    NoDialogueAutoRotAndForcedPos.esl
    [16]    TortureDevices.esm
    [FE:3]    BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
    [FE:4]    Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
    [17]    Z_Architect_WorldManager.esp
    [18]    Z_Architect_WorldManager_DLC.esp
    [19]    Z_Architect_WorldFixes.esp
    [20]    LooksMenu.esp
    [21]    Boston Breeder.esp
    [22]    Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
    [23]    BoundInPublic.esp
    [24]    RealHandcuffs.esp
    [25]    Beggar_Whore.esp
    [26]    RSE_II_CSA.esp
    [27]    RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
    [28]    MilkingHumanKindness.esp
    [29]    Commonwealth Captives.esp
    [30]    Prisoner Shackles.esp
    [31]    CRX.esp
    [32]    Stm_DiamondCityExpansion_x_LowerVolume.esp
    [33]    MWoW.esp
    [34]    GetDirty.esp
    [FE:5]    AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
    [35]    FPAttributes.esp
    [FE:6]    ProvocativePerks.esp
    [36]    BetterLivingThroughCumistry.esp
    [37]    TSEX_Social.esp
    [38]    Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
    [FE:7]    AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
    [39]    AAF_Violate.esp
    [FE:8]    AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
    [40]    Atomic Lust.esp
    [41]    MYLadyKillerBed.esp
    [42]    HHFootsteps.esp
    [43]    Tone_OverQueen.esp
    [44]    KziitdAnimationPoses.esp
    [FE:9]    FO4HHS_AAF.esp
    [45]    SFT.esp
    [46]    TatsAfterRape.esp
    [FE:10]    ConsoleEx.esp
    [47]    HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
    [48]    HN66Fo4_TRS.esp
    [49]    dcc-bp-lol.esp
    [50]    CustomCamera.esp
    [51]    FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
    [52]    FPEAddonPack.esp
    [53]    FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
    [54]    FPEDogAddon.esp
    [FE:11]    FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_DLC_Doctors_Addon.esp
    [FE:12]    Milking And Devious Costumes NO WDF.esp
    [55]    le666piercings.esp
    [56]    Amputator_FO4.esp
    [57]    SlaveTattoos.esp
    [58]    FPAttributesHUD.esp
    [59]    RZSex.esp
    [60]    BraveAnims.esp
    [61]    rxl_bp70_animations.esp
    [62]    SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
    [63]    Rufgt's Animations.esp
    [64]    AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
    [65]    AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
    [66]    FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
    [67]    Farelle_Animations.esp
    [68]    AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
    [69]    AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
    [70]    ZaZOut4.esp
    [71]    FusionGirl.esp
    [72]    ASA.esp
    [73]    Z_Horizon.esp
    [74]    Z_BlurRemoval.esp
    [75]    Z_Extras.esp
    [76]    Z_Horizon_DLC_All.esp
    [77]    Z_Architect_Extras.esp
    [78]    Z_Horizon_Desolation.esp
    [79]    Z_Horizon_StrictCarryWeight.esp
    [80]    Z_Horizon_DEFUI.esp
    [FE:13]    ZeX-InGameSliders.esp
    [FE:14]    ZeX-BodyGen-M.esp
    [FE:15]    ZeX-BodyGen-F.esp
    [81]    Commonwealth Slavers.esp
    [82]    Nuka Ride.esp
    [83]    Z_Architect_Empire.esp
    [84]    Z_Architect_EnhancedSettlements.esp
    [85]    Z_Architect_EnhancedSettlements_DLC.esp
    [86]    Z_Architect_HomePlate.esp
    [FE:16]    GetDirty_NoCleanlinessPatchForCWSS.esp
    [FE:17]    BLTC_NoChemResistance.esp
    [FE:18]    Zaz Particle Effects.esp
    [87]    Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
    [88]    UAP Moans.esp
    [FE:19]    SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
    [89]    Slavers - CWSS Patch.esp
    [FE:20]    CS_WhoreHouse_Patch.esp
    [FE:21]    PenPos.esp
    [90]    ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
    [91]    Deathclaw_nude.esp
    [FE:22]    BraveAnims_Fix.esp
    [92]    AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
    [FE:23]    Nuka Ride High Heels Sound Patch.esp
    [93]    Nuka Ride CWSS Patch.esp
    [FE:24]    Easy Girl and TRS Outfits - Slavers Patch.esp
    [94]    FO4Merged.esp
    [FE:25]    Horizon HN66 outfits Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:26]    Horizon ASA Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:27]    Time Scale Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:28]    Horizon Slavers Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:29]    Horizon Nuka Ride Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:30]    Horizon LoversLab Mods Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:31]    Horizon Cumistry Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:32]    Horizon Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:33]    Boston Breeder Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:34]    Boston Breeder Custom Patch Outfits.esp
    [FE:35]    NukaRide Slavers Custom Patch.esp
    [FE:36]    Slavers Hardcore Junkie.esp

After installing RSS and trying to start a new game, I had two crashes before even loading the start movie.

Crash logs below

Will try and move around load order for next test.

Changed around load orders and tried both version A and B of the stripper poles, still crashing at new game into movie. New crash logs in spoiler.

Third test, removed Horizon as that mod has Major overhauls, still crashed at new game intro movie.

I tried looking through xEdit and couldn't find any obvious conflicts. After removing RSS, stripper poles and DCE Cwss, then re-enabling previous load order I was able to start a new game and complete the character creation. I hope some of this might help in any way.

Edited by Evelynith