WIP BETA: Diamond City Expansion - Red Seat Slavery

25 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Thank you. :)

any chance we can make it even longer?

Maybe 4 hours.

In a  previous playthrough I never saw him until later in the afternoon and when I saw him at 1:28 in my last (current) DCE Red Seat playthrough it was in DC itself walking toward red seat, so if i had stayed in redseat he would have made a 2 hour mark only barely if that.

The EvaluatePackage function run just after noon will trigger the package to run. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sprockets said:

I think it might be my keyboard since the End key is joined with numpad 1. I've tried reassigned AAF's stop key to 0 and the animation did stop, but not the dancing script. 

Is there any workaround to stop the dancing script ?

Currently the End key is hardcoded into the dance script and also ends the animation w/out having to open the AAF menu. A MCM control panel is planned for later but that'll have to wait.

An idea that I have been mulling over is response challenge where 4 dots representing forward, back, strafe left, right will flash and how fast you respond determines how many caps you get during the crowd cheer. Perhaps strafe left + right keys at the same time to stop dancing is better.   

Edited by jbezorg
On 4/22/2024 at 11:09 PM, jbezorg said:

Clicking through the dialogue?

Start the Grinding the Seat quest and then updated? 

Did you follow Mykola to your sleeping bag and did he hand you a note?

Yes followed him to the sleeping bag, got the note and read it, went to the pole and danced for about 10 - 15 mins real time. I read on the front page that i should hear a quest finished sound when the quest completes. I assumed this meant whilst i was still dancing but the quest didnt complete until i ended the dance manually with the "end" key. At that point, i got the quest complete notification, but nothing happens after that. I didnt get collared, the other dancers had no dialogue although i noted that they are wearing collars, i went back to Mykola but he had nothing more for me and the boss just told me we had nothing more to speak about. So there i am wandering around trying to figure out what i am supposed to do next.

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Yes followed him to the sleeping bag, got the note and read it, went to the pole and danced for about 10 - 15 mins real time. I read on the front page that i should hear a quest finished sound when the quest completes. I assumed this meant whilst i was still dancing but the quest didnt complete until i ended the dance manually with the "end" key. At that point, i got the quest complete notification, but nothing happens after that. I didnt get collared, the other dancers had no dialogue although i noted that they are wearing collars, i went back to Mykola but he had nothing more for me and the boss just told me we had nothing more to speak about. So there i am wandering around trying to figure out what i am supposed to do next.

There's a second note that explains the rules but, no collar, so it may not have been added you your inventory.

Did the player get pushed by Mykola and the screen fade to black?

Hello @jbzorg,

Very Interesting work. i'm testing it during a first playthough

Dancing on the strip pole is just working fine.

When trying to screw Mykola i'm ending up in the basement, i'm stuck.......ok here i've reached the "Work in Progress" as noticed in the requirement and i've to wait next update ...🫠

After trying to beg Mykola for some back, i'm receiving the visit of guard then Liemanto himself and his appartment.

After a couple of expected "actions" with the guard, ultimately nothing more happens. The guard and the bosses just say “don’t bother me”. It seems endless.

It's a work in progress or i face an issue, here ?

17 hours ago, ectrshgpp said:

It's a work in progress or i face an issue, here ?

Yep. WIP

Well...

A WIP that's on hold for now. I blocked FO4 from being updated but I forgot to do so for the CK and that did get updated. 

I'll upload what I did get done before the CK was updated.

18 hours ago, ectrshgpp said:

After a couple of expected "actions" with the guard, ultimately nothing more happens. The guard and the bosses just say “don’t bother me”. It seems endless.

Spoiler

You get a deduction off the caps you owe for each special action. You can use TSEX beggar whore to earn caps faster and pay off the debt faster

As of now, you're stuck in the apartment for 3 days minimum. More stuff is intended to be added but I'm sure yet. A lot of time some random thing will happen during my test play throughs and that'll inspire an addition.

Once done paying off your debt, back to being collared  and grinding the seat in the strip club.

If you go too far into debt, and push your luck too much,  you end up in the basement and that part is unfinished. But if you are lucky and pass the speech challenge you get some caps back and your debt is reduced. 

To avoid Sonja and Trudy's fate. You have to get the collar off in the limited time you have outside the Red Seat District. How you manage to do that is up to you. Anything goes.

Mykola may let you go eventually but you'll have to buy your freedom and it's geared to be expensive and all the while taking most of the caps you earn in the Red Seat District and, over time, all the caps you earn in the District and some of the caps you earn outside. 

Posted (edited)
  • Updates based on feedback.
  • Tried to improve the reliability of transitions. 
  • Some additional actions by Mykola.

When you are over 2K caps in dept Mykola will stop arriving between noon and 1pm. Talk to Mykola then w/out having the caps and it's a bad end to an unfinished part of the mod.

Edited by jbezorg
On 4/24/2024 at 6:53 PM, jbezorg said:

There's a second note that explains the rules but, no collar, so it may not have been added you your inventory.

Did the player get pushed by Mykola and the screen fade to black?

Didnt get a second note or the fade to black. Mykola returned to stand by the boss after i started dancing so something isnt firing off. Guess we'll have to wait for lots of mods to update now that the new FO4 update has dropped.

If I disable the Red Seat Slavery ESP, but I keep the Red Seat Slavery Stripper Pole ESP active, will it allow me to make my character approach the pole and auto start the AAF animation? Or do I need to have both ESPs active?

Hey, just installed this last night and messed around a bit. I'm in the same group as those other folks who aren't getting a collar slapped on them.

1. I grabbed the note from near the entrance, starting the quest.
  2. I talked to the club owner and started the job at 5 am.
  3. I followed the bouncer guy to behind the stage, and got the second note and read it.
  4. Started dancing. Danced until about 11:45 am or so. The quest ended and I got caps and exp.
  5. I hung out at the club for a bit, then slept in the sleeping bag backstage.

Is there a setstage command to get this collar slapped on? I'd like to see what else this mod has to offer, but it seems like I'm stuck unless the collar gets applied.

Thanks for your efforts!

11 hours ago, Astryl said:

E: Updating to the RC of devious devices solved this for me.

Well that's unfortunate; I'm not playing with Devious Devices, so your solution is not my solution ;)

13 hours ago, Astryl said:

Fwiw, it's only a partial solution. The collar is shocking my PC but not doing damage.

That's a setting in Real Handcuffs

On 4/28/2024 at 10:00 PM, NFTitties said:

If I disable the Red Seat Slavery ESP, but I keep the Red Seat Slavery Stripper Pole ESP active, will it allow me to make my character approach the pole and auto start the AAF animation? Or do I need to have both ESPs active?

You need both.

Since Diamond City Expanded isn't a master file, opening an ESP up in the Creation Kit will strip out all the references needed to trigger the stripper pole animations. So, The Red Seat Slavery Stripper Pole ESP contains all the necessary references to link the two mods and can be worked on in FO4Edit allowing the Red Seat Slavery ESP to be worked on in the Creation Kit.

Posted (edited)

Until F$SE get's updated work has stopped on this mod.

Even though I blocked FO4 from updating, I forgot to prevent the Creation Kit  from updating. I did a rollback to the previous version but a once stable load order is now F'ed.

🖕🖕🖕 Todd Howard. 🖕🖕🖕

Edited by jbezorg
16 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Until F$SE get's updated work has stopped on this mod.

Even though I blocked FO4 from updating, I forgot to prevent the Creation Kit  from updating. I did a rollback to the previous version but a once stable load order is now F'ed.

🖕🖕🖕 Todd Howard. 🖕🖕🖕

Don't feel too bad. I blocked both FO4 and the Creation Kit...I can still play the game, but Creation Kit refuses to launch without an update.

1 hour ago, Nadaud333 said:

Don't feel too bad. I blocked both FO4 and the Creation Kit...I can still play the game, but Creation Kit refuses to launch without an update.

Thanks,

It's frustrating. I can't imagine what the developers of Fallout London feel. 

On 4/29/2024 at 3:47 PM, Jarnin said:

Hey, just installed this last night and messed around a bit. I'm in the same group as those other folks who aren't getting a collar slapped on them.

1. I grabbed the note from near the entrance, starting the quest.
  2. I talked to the club owner and started the job at 5 am.
  3. I followed the bouncer guy to behind the stage, and got the second note and read it.
  4. Started dancing. Danced until about 11:45 am or so. The quest ended and I got caps and exp.
  5. I hung out at the club for a bit, then slept in the sleeping bag backstage.

Is there a setstage command to get this collar slapped on? I'd like to see what else this mod has to offer, but it seems like I'm stuck unless the collar gets applied.

Thanks for your efforts!

Same, Get the Congratulations for joining, follow the body guard to the locker, the second note, dance for a bit, money, walk out and wonder what happened.

7 hours ago, MikeCobalt said:

Same, Get the Congratulations for joining, follow the body guard to the locker, the second note, dance for a bit, money, walk out and wonder what happened.

Same thing. No collar