WIP BETA: Diamond City Expansion - Red Seat Slavery

Decided to check this out and, while the game did crash with this mod enabled on a new game (tested with a clean save just after exiting vault 111).

It did not crash on that same clean save (after I enabled all my other mods for a CS playthrough first and let all their game startup script initializations run their course) before saving and then enabling RSS after and loading that save.

RSS enabled, showed the message top left and game did not crash me. I also run DCX_Optimization for DCE only, for what it's worth only thing that touches DC in the LO I tested.

6 hours ago, jbezorg said:

I noticed the following files missing

• FPE_Resources.esp
  • INVB_WastelandResources.esp

Family Planning and Wasteland Dairy seem to be really out of date. What version of FP_SexualHarassment.esp are you using? 

I'm using the Invictus version of Family Planning from 2022, Wasteland Dairy v3.035ish, Sexual Harassment 1.19.4. FPE_Resources.esp and INVB_WastelandResources.esp are just the extra furniture option for extracting scrap resources from pregnancies, according to the installer it "Allows you to craft special Bio Generators Furniture to generate special resources via Female Pregnancy" then it lists scrap items like Acid, Asbestos, etc. It sounded a bit weird, so I didn't bother installing it. 

Also, I'm using the ALPHA versions of TSEX and TSEX Hardship. I'm doing a non-AWKCR run right now, but I've tried your mod both with and without AWKCR and it still crashes the game when I go to the new character screen. Lastly, I'm using CWSS Redux 4.011. 

Btw, I've compared both FP branches (Ego and Invictus) and the Invictus one works better for me and the supporting mods.

Also, while looking over your list, I noticed you're using the old RSE mods. I think the creator of that made a new version called "Crime and Punishment". 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58429?tab=description 

I tried to go through the two lists you posted last night and get mine to match yours as best I could, but I gave up after a few hours after getting about 1/3 way through the alphabet. I couldn't find the sources of the following:

AAF_GrayAnimations_Furniture.esp

ActualizedPALite.esp

AtomicLust_SOPM.esp

BDH Institute Bimbo Collars.esp

BP70_SOPM.esp

Diamond City Expansion Nude.esl (current one is an esp) 

InoueKinkyKollars.esp

Tentacles Inject LactMax.esp

I also notice you're using HiPolyFaces. Do you need to use a 2k face for that or will a 1k suffice? I know a lot of the tattoo and such addons are very particular about dimensions. 

4 hours ago, lavatube said:

I'm using the Invictus version of Family Planning from 2022, Wasteland Dairy v3.035ish, Sexual Harassment 1.19.4. FPE_Resources.esp and INVB_WastelandResources.esp are just the extra furniture option for extracting scrap resources from pregnancies, according to the installer it "Allows you to craft special Bio Generators Furniture to generate special resources via Female Pregnancy" then it lists scrap items like Acid, Asbestos, etc. It sounded a bit weird, so I didn't bother installing it. 

Also, I'm using the ALPHA versions of TSEX and TSEX Hardship. I'm doing a non-AWKCR run right now, but I've tried your mod both with and without AWKCR and it still crashes the game when I go to the new character screen. Lastly, I'm using CWSS Redux 4.011. 

Btw, I've compared both FP branches (Ego and Invictus) and the Invictus one works better for me and the supporting mods.

Also, while looking over your list, I noticed you're using the old RSE mods. I think the creator of that made a new version called "Crime and Punishment". 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58429?tab=description 

I tried to go through the two lists you posted last night and get mine to match yours as best I could, but I gave up after a few hours after getting about 1/3 way through the alphabet. I couldn't find the sources of the following:

AAF_GrayAnimations_Furniture.esp

ActualizedPALite.esp

AtomicLust_SOPM.esp

BDH Institute Bimbo Collars.esp

BP70_SOPM.esp

Diamond City Expansion Nude.esl (current one is an esp) 

InoueKinkyKollars.esp

Tentacles Inject LactMax.esp

I also notice you're using HiPolyFaces. Do you need to use a 2k face for that or will a 1k suffice? I know a lot of the tattoo and such addons are very particular about dimensions. 

Some of those are my own but are irrelevant. The crash is happening during setup and when RSS is collecting FormIDs from the necessary and optional mods.

The DD RC9 check was added in Beta 1.1.0 beta because of a item conflict with Kziitd Fetish Toolset.

Function Setup()
  ; Required: Diamond City Expansion
  ; https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21853
  if Game.IsPluginInstalled("Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp")
    ;Debug.Notification("Red Seat Slavery: DCE Loading")

DCE_GrindingTheSeat  = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00098B64, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as Quest
    DCE_RedSeatDistrict  = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001FBD7, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as Location
    DCE_TheChair         = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00464894, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as ObjectReference
    DCE_ThePole          = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0006EB54, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as ObjectReference
    DCE_TheStripperPole  = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000706C4, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as ObjectReference ; BID 471f9
    DCE_TheFridge        = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000B581C, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as ObjectReference
    DCE_TheLocker        = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000E1D07, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as ObjectReference
    DCE_TheDoor          = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000861AC, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as ObjectReference
    DCE_TheLiemantoDoor1 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00042D10, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as ObjectReference
    DCE_TheLiemantoDoor2 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00077653, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as ObjectReference
    DCE_TheLiemantoDoor3 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00042D19, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as ObjectReference
    DCE_LiemantoFaction  = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x001719E7, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as Faction
    DCE_Mykola           = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00098B88, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as Actor
    DCE_Sonja            = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0017EBCF, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as Actor
    DCE_Trudy            = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0014FC38, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as Actor
    DCE_Laureen          = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000F2E99, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as Actor
    DCE_Liemanto         = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00098B63, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as Actor
    DCE_Doorman          = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x001719D8, "Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp") as Actor

RegisterForRemoteEvent( DCE_GrindingTheSeat, "OnStageSet" )
  endIf

; Required: Advanced Animation Framework
  ; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5584-advanced-animation-framework/
  If Game.IsPluginInstalled( "AAF.esm" )
    ;Debug.Notification("Red Seat Slavery: AAF Loading")
    AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API
    AAF_protectedKeywords = Utility.VarToVarArray(AAF_API.GetProtectedEquipmentKeywords()) as Keyword[]
  endIf

; Required: Real Handcuffs
  ; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8485-real-handcuffs/
  if Game.IsPluginInstalled("RealHandcuffs.esp")
    ;Debug.Notification("Red Seat Slavery: RH Loading")
    Quest RHQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "RealHandcuffs.esp") as Quest
    RH_API = RHQuest.CastAs("RealHandcuffs:ThirdPartyApi")

RSS_RH_Items.Revert()
    Int idx = 0
    While idx < RH_ItemList.length
      RSS_RH_Items.AddForm( Game.GetFormFromFile( RH_ItemList[ idx ], "RealHandcuffs.esp") as Armor )
      idx += 1
    EndWhile

EquipRandomShockCollar( DCE_Sonja )
    EquipRandomShockCollar( DCE_Trudy )
    EquipRandomShockCollar( DCE_Laureen )
  endIf

; Required: KFT - Kziitd Fetish Toolset 
  ; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/32791-kft-kziitd-fetish-toolset/
  If Game.IsPluginInstalled( "KziitdFetishToolset.esm" )
    ;Debug.Notification("Red Seat Slavery: ZAZ Loading")
    Quest KZEB_MainQuest     = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x0000924A, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm" ) as Quest
    KZEB_API                 = KZEB_MainQuest.CastAs("KZEB:KZEB_API")
    KZEB_LLI_Harness         = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x000144EA, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm" ) as LeveledItem
    KZEB_LLI_Stocking        = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x000144EB, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm" ) as LeveledItem
    KZEB_LLI_Gag_Mask        = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00014502, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm" ) as LeveledItem
    KZEB_LLI_Leather_Frogtie = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x000144EE, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm" ) as LeveledItem
    KZEB_LeatherEscapeTools  = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x000523AF, "KziitdFetishToolset.esm" ) as FormList
  endIf

; Required: Stripper Pole 3.2B
  ; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15341-stripper-pole/

; Optional: [AAF] Sexual Harassment
  ; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5487-aaf-sexual-harassment-11182023/
  if Game.IsPluginInstalled("FP_SexualHarassment.esp")
    ;Debug.Notification("Red Seat Slavery: FP Sexual Harassment Loading")
    FPSH_Installed      = True
    FPSH_ActorBusy      = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00033103, "FP_SexualHarassment.esp") as Keyword
    FPSH_CollarApproach = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0004822D, "FP_SexualHarassment.esp") as GlobalVariable
  endIf

; Optional: ZaZOut4 Beta V.003
  ; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6827-zazout4-beta-v003/
  if Game.IsPluginInstalled("ZaZOut4.esp")
    ;Debug.Notification("Red Seat Slavery: ZAZ Loading")
    ZAZ_Installed = True
    ZAZ_TheCross  = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006341, "ZaZOut4.esp") as Furniture
  endIf

; Optional: Devious Devices RC9 beta
  ; https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/page/208/#comment-4159706
  if Game.IsPluginInstalled("Devious Devices.esm")
    ;Debug.Notification("Red Seat Slavery: DD Loading")
    DD_Installed = True
    DD_Quest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00004C50, "Devious Devices.esm") as Quest
    DD_Libs  = DD_Quest as DD:DD_Library
  endIf
EndFunction

15 hours ago, slight_of_mind said:

Decided to check this out and, while the game did crash with this mod enabled on a new game (tested with a clean save just after exiting vault 111).

It did not crash on that same clean save (after I enabled all my other mods for a CS playthrough first and let all their game startup script initializations run their course) before saving and then enabling RSS after and loading that save.

RSS enabled, showed the message top left and game did not crash me. I also run DCX_Optimization for DCE only, for what it's worth only thing that touches DC in the LO I tested.

I was able to reproduce this. RSS needs to hold off on running it's setup function until after the required mods have finished their setup

Having trouble getting this mod to work. It seems to install fine, but I'm getting a message in game that RealHandcuffs is removing restraints for the 3 NPCs and removing their null tokens. None of the NPCs have collars on and the quest doesn't deviate from the regular DCE Grind the Seat quest. Mykola just gives you the instructions and leaves. Suggestions?

5 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Новая версия выше. Мод не запустится до тех пор, пока персонаж не будет создан и игрок не выйдет из криокапсулы Убежища 111. 

I take it that a quick start won't work? there is no cryocapsule, after creating a character, you immediately go up on the platform to the commonwealth

1 hour ago, existinguser4567 said:

Having trouble getting this mod to work. It seems to install fine, but I'm getting a message in game that RealHandcuffs is removing restraints for the 3 NPCs and removing their null tokens. None of the NPCs have collars on and the quest doesn't deviate from the regular DCE Grind the Seat quest. Mykola just gives you the instructions and leaves. Suggestions?

Check if the two .esp plug ins are actually active. (one for the pole animations)

The message with the restraints is normal I think

12 hours ago, skysoulgosu said:

I take it that a quick start won't work? there is no cryocapsule, after creating a character, you immediately go up on the platform to the commonwealth

If the quick start correctly completes the intro quest War Never Changes and sets it at stage 1000 then it should work. That's the actual trigger to load the mod automatically. It just happens when the player enters post war vault 111 during cryo sleep. Exiting the cryo pod is just a simpler way of explaining it. 

If the quick start just completes the intro quest and incorrectly sets the intro quest at the wrong stage then RSS will start on the next game load.

I use Start Me Up and tested the vanilla startup and the startups that place the player directly in the world. Both styles worked.

4 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

If the quick start correctly completes the intro quest War Never Changes and sets it at stage 1000 then it should work. That's the actual trigger to load the mod automatically. It just happens when the player enters post war vault 111 during cryo sleep. Exiting the cryo pod is just a simpler way of explaining it. 

If the quick start just completes the intro quest and incorrectly sets the intro quest at the wrong stage then RSS will start on the next game load.

I use Start Me Up and tested the vanilla startup and the startups that place the player directly in the world. Both styles worked.

I haven't tried the mod (yet) but always start my playthroughs from an unmodded save where the War Never Changes quest is already completed. Is this watching for the completion event, or just checking that the quest has been completed already?

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, sprockets said:

When I end the pole dance animation it would continue for awhile, but when it stopped I am stuck without control except the crowd trigger (space key). 

That's an AFF issue. 

AFF will finish the current animation loop first before completely exiting and then return controls to the player. Once control is returned then you should move away from the poll. Hang around too long and a timer will expire that re-enables the trigger that starts the AAF pole dance animations. That will disable the player controls and queue the animation to start again. 

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I haven't tried the mod (yet) but always start my playthroughs from an unmodded save where the War Never Changes quest is already completed. Is this watching for the completion event, or just checking that the quest has been completed already?

Both cases with setup() running on:

• When RSS is first installed
  • When the player loads a game
  • When the intro quest sets stage to 1000 and the quest completes

So it should work* when the player first installs RSS mod with that quest already completed. When the player completes the quest normally,  Or if a start-up mod correctly completes the intro quest. 

* we need a Tom Howard Head " TM " replacement emoji for phrases such as this or perhaps just " TH "

Event OnInit()
  RegisterForRemoteEvent( PlayerRef, "OnPlayerLoadGame" )
  RegisterForRemoteEvent( MQ101, "OnStageSet" )
  Setup()
EndEvent

Event Actor.OnPlayerLoadGame(Actor akSender)
  Setup()
EndEvent

Event Quest.OnStageSet( Quest akSender, int auiStageID, int auiItemID )
  ; Stage 1000, the next after 900, completes the MQ101 quest
  if ( akSender == MQ101 && auiStageID > 900 )
    Utility.Wait( 0.5 )
    Setup()
  endIf

if ( akSender == DCE_GrindingTheSeat )
    if ( auiStageID < 40 )
      ; had the conversation interupted
      ; by SH and broke the intro
      setPlayerBusyKeywords( )
    elseIf ( auiStageID >= 40 && !PlayerRef.IsInPowerArmor() )
      setPlayerBusyKeywords( False )
      Keep.Start()

UnRegisterForRemoteEvent( DCE_GrindingTheSeat, "OnStageSet" )
    endIf
  endIf
EndEvent

Function Setup()
  if !MQ101.IsCompleted()
    Return
  endIf

UnRegisterForRemoteEvent( MQ101, "OnStageSet" )

Edited by jbezorg
Posted (edited)

Intentionally went into debt and pressed my luck asking for a break testing a possible outcome.

After getting released, the container where I had been stashing caps and other stuff had reset and I lost it all. I'm not going to fix that. Just adding to the note you can receive in that scenario that Mykola may sell anything of yours he can find to pay the debt.

Edited by jbezorg

I must be doing something wrong here. I have all the hard requirements for the mod and can get the dance quest to start. However, i dont get equipped with a collar at any point. I danced at the pole for quite a while but there was no quest end sound until i ended the dance with the "end" key at which point the quest ended and that was it. Mykola and the mob boss have no more dialogue and i dont get a collar. Am i missing something? 🥺

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

I must be doing something wrong here. I have all the hard requirements for the mod and can get the dance quest to start. However, i dont get equipped with a collar at any point. I danced at the pole for quite a while but there was no quest end sound until i ended the dance with the "end" key at which point the quest ended and that was it. Mykola and the mob boss have no more dialogue and i dont get a collar. Am i missing something? 🥺

I have the same issue 😅

On 4/14/2024 at 9:57 AM, jbezorg said:

What animations do you have installed?

AAF is starting. It just can't find an appropriate animation or the pose animations conflict with the stripper pole furniture animation.  

Hi jbezorg,

Sorry for the late response, but yes, AAF will start as intended but the wrong animation plays. As mentioned in the previous chain above, I do have the required mods specified but still cannot get the player character to activate the pole dance animations from SavageCabbage.

The animations I have are Dynamic Pinup Pose, Lazmans Poses AAF, Pose It, Slave and Model Poses, and 50 Shades of Fallout 4 Addon 50 Shades Furniture (These animations also play most of the time). I have narrowed it down to these mods that seem to conflict with yours. After turning off all of these conflicting poses/ animations my player character will start the sequence but will stand in the center of the stage clipped into the pose.

Also, if it helps... I currently have AAF version 161.1beta installed, I do not have access to the latest version of AAF located on Discord.

No crashes thankfully for me, but on my 3rd playthrough some problem comes back the guy keeps missing the collection time again.

It worked about 6 times getting later and later and now he only enters the club after 1 pm.

when I went outside I saw him walkign towards the club at 1:28 pm in DC.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
17 hours ago, Teddar said:

Yeah, that's the problem I have. All of the plugins are enabled and at the bottom of the load order.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Teddar said:

6 hours ago, existinguser4567 said:

Yeah, that's the problem I have. All of the plugins are enabled and at the bottom of the load order.

Clicking through the dialogue?

Start the Grinding the Seat quest and then updated? 

Did you follow Mykola to your sleeping bag and did he hand you a note?

Edited by jbezorg
15 hours ago, HangoverXIII said:

Hi jbezorg,

Sorry for the late response, but yes, AAF will start as intended but the wrong animation plays. As mentioned in the previous chain above, I do have the required mods specified but still cannot get the player character to activate the pole dance animations from SavageCabbage.

The animations I have are Dynamic Pinup Pose, Lazmans Poses AAF, Pose It, Slave and Model Poses, and 50 Shades of Fallout 4 Addon 50 Shades Furniture (These animations also play most of the time). I have narrowed it down to these mods that seem to conflict with yours. After turning off all of these conflicting poses/ animations my player character will start the sequence but will stand in the center of the stage clipped into the pose.

Also, if it helps... I currently have AAF version 161.1beta installed, I do not have access to the latest version of AAF located on Discord.

Get this

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

No crashes thankfully for me, but on my 3rd playthrough some problem comes back the guy keeps missing the collection time again.

It worked about 6 times getting later and later and now he only enters the club after 1 pm.

when I went outside I saw him walkign towards the club at 1:28 pm in DC.

I'll increase the package window to 2 hours and ping the guy with an EvaluatePackage() just after the noon start time.

It is a must-complete force-greet package so as long as you stay in the Red Seat District, and not have a dialogue open, you will get the guys dialogue.

Then the package will still complete and the caps will be collected even if a dialogue is open.  

Edited by jbezorg
3 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Get this

Hi jbezorg,

I have these two mods downloaded already as well as their requirements. I have also tested AlexW95's Stripper Pole 3.3 mod by itself to confirm if that works (it does work),  however, I still have the issue of not getting the right animation to play in DCE. I am really under the assumption that my player character does not recognize the pole to pole-dance even if I am literally touching the pole as specified in the description.

If the pole from your mod works like the Stripper Pole 3.3 by AlexW95's mods then in theory I should be able to select the 4 available for Pole Dancing animations when I open up the AAF wizard by pressing home. But then again, I could be wrong... I am not a modder and would know what prompts certain animations to play anyway.

Could the issue be the load order? I have your mod loaded as last assuming it would override everything else.

Edited by HangoverXIII
On 4/22/2024 at 2:00 AM, jbezorg said:

That's an AFF issue. 

AFF will finish the current animation loop first before completely exiting and then return controls to the player. Once control is returned then you should move away from the poll. Hang around too long and a timer will expire that re-enables the trigger that starts the AAF pole dance animations. That will disable the player controls and queue the animation to start again. 

I think it might be my keyboard since the End key is joined with numpad 1. I've tried reassigned AAF's stop key to 0 and the animation did stop, but not the dancing script. 

Is there any workaround to stop the dancing script ?

6 hours ago, jbezorg said:

I'll increase the package window to 2 hours and ping the guy with an EvaluatePackage() just after the noon start time.

It is a must-complete force-greet package so as long as you stay in the Red Seat District, and not have a dialogue open, you will get the guys dialogue.

Then the package will still complete and the caps will be collected even if a dialogue is open.  

Thank you. :)

any chance we can make it even longer?

Maybe 4 hours.

In a  previous playthrough I never saw him until later in the afternoon and when I saw him at 1:28 in my last (current) DCE Red Seat playthrough it was in DC itself walking toward red seat, so if i had stayed in redseat he would have made a 2 hour mark only barely if that.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk